I’d like to get some thoughts on this....

It’s looking like I’ll be taking this woman aside to explain a few things.

I can only think she’s put herself on a pedestal because I’m the first guy who showed her any attention.

After gifting several nurses something this past Christmas, one thought it was necessary to tell me she is married. That was after she gave me a card saying how much it meant to her.

The GF said I should explain why I do that every year for many nurses. I’m thinking it’s best to leave this alone.

Thoughts?

Leave it alone and keep on doing it.

It’s looking like I’ll be taking this woman aside to explain a few things.

I can only think she’s put herself on a pedestal because I’m the first guy who showed her any attention.

No...

Go with your first instinct

After gifting several nurses something this past Christmas, one thought it was necessary to tell me she is married. That was after she gave me a card saying how much it meant to her.

The GF said I should explain why I do that every year for many nurses. I’m thinking it’s best to leave this alone.

Thoughts?

Your have no understanding of her life experience, thus are; take it on face value and continue to reward those who provide service, including her.
Try again when you can type a coherent post.

Thoughts?

Your have no understanding of her life experience, thus are; take it on face value and continue to reward those who provide service, including her.

Okay, a typo does not make an incoherent post.

Corrected: You have no understanding of her life experience, thus take it on face value, and continue to reward those who provide service, including her.

Look up captious, and then STFU.

She will get word that you gave the same gift to other nurses so prolly fine to let it go. Very good of you to do that BTW. Nurses work their butts off.
She will get word that you gave the same gift to other nurses so prolly fine to let it go.
That or think he indiscriminately hits on every nurse/woman with whom he has any sort of interaction. Or perhaps she'll infer that he has a nurse fetish. LOL

There's just no telling what may go through the minds of presumptuous individuals.

I’ve decided to talk with her. She doesn’t understand why I gifted her over Christmas.
The same misunderstanding happened with a contract nurse who thought I handed her a gift for all the nurses on the floor she was working. She didn’t know it was for her until she saw the name on the card. :)

Thoughts?

Okay, a typo does not make an incoherent post.

Corrected: You have no understanding of her life experience, thus take it on face value, and continue to reward those who provide service, including her.

Look up captious, and then STFU.
A typo can make a huge difference. That’s the first thing you should understand.
The second thing you should understand is people. That’s something that’ll require you to venture out into the world.

Let us know when you find a job, Wry Catcher. We know you’re one of those retards milking the benefits of taxpayers who are paying for your ability to talk stupid shit.

Last edited:
Should I tell her she isn’t as special as she thinks?
I would nip that in the bud right away. Thank her for the lovely card and you want to clear up any misconceptions. Tell her that you gave the same gift to multiple nurses and others and that you are not interested in her. You have a wonderful girlfriend of so many years and it was just a random act of kindness. Shake hands and walk away.

It will clear up any confusion or the ability to misconstrue your actions.
True. But too much IMO.

Leave it at: Tell her that you gave the same gift to multiple nurses and others you wanted to thank as you do every year. Shake hands and walk away.

No need to bring up he's not interested in her, the great girlfriend or anything. She'll get the message unless she'd dumb as a rock.

Sounds like a conceited twat. Dint give the bitch anything next year. Just smile and say merry christmas as you hand the fat 68 year old coworker with chronic gout homemade chocolates.
I don't think that at all. She just got the wrong idea, that's all.
That gives you a little insight into TN's thinking on women.

Scratch a pro-abort....

I’ve decided to talk with her. She doesn’t understand why I gifted her over Christmas.
The same misunderstanding happened with a contract nurse who thought I handed her a gift for all the nurses on the floor she was working. She didn’t know it was for her until she saw the name on the card. :)
Sounds like you need to be more clear when handing out chocolates.

Honestly the guy who said you should respond by saying "Your husband is a lucky man! Thank you for being a tremendous person" or whatever it was.

There are worse things than having a woman think you're sweet on her.

Sounds like a conceited twat. Dint give the bitch anything next year. Just smile and say merry christmas as you hand the fat 68 year old coworker with chronic gout homemade chocolates.
I don't think that at all. She just got the wrong idea, that's all.
That gives you a little insight into TN's thinking on women.

Scratch a pro-abort....
Men give woman gifts all the time. Women give men gifts all the time. Especially if someone gives it to the lot of them, it takes a conceited twat to think she is special.

Honestly the guy who said you should respond by saying "Your husband is a lucky man! Thank you for being a tremendous person" or whatever it was.

Not anymore. You will get socially assassinated for that shit. Lol

Well don't get all stalky and shit, TN. Do I really have to tell you that?

So much about you is becoming clear....

This post is to be expected. For some reason, i forgot you was retarded

You're a misogynistic dumbass.

Why bother?

Go with your first instinct, leave it alone.

If she thinks you were hitting on her, leaving it (and her) alone will make her realize that you weren't.
After blowing her off shortly before an important meeting the other day, I’m now feeling like I should explain a few things.

This is a woman I like/respect, but have little contact with. I’d hate for her to think our last encounter had anything to do with her being married.

If this is still bothering you 2 months later........leave it alone. Usually when you try to explain an innocent gesture you end up making it worse. She may have already learned others had also received a gift from you and/or that you do this often. Just don't give her anything next year

You're a misogynistic dumbass.
your pussy hat is showing

Forum List

Back