Idaho father catches pervert exposing himself to kids, blows away his entire family

I think he must have been pretty angry. The police and school officials wouldn't deal with it, so the father took things into his own hands.
Multiple accidental discharges? - maybe the poor guys finger got stuck in the trigger mechanism of his AR-15? - just saying man.
See what a good lawyer can come up with ;)

You don't lend any rights to the State you Simp. Go ahead and try to take them back and see what happens to you. 😄
What are rights is not comparable if there are different rules for different people. However, there are legitimate differences on how the rights are applied by how a lifestyle is.

I believe in graduated use of force.

Masturbation is only half a bullet.

Masturbation in front of my kids earns you two full bullets.

And masturbation with my kids gets you an empty clip.
Why have you not advocated for the slaughtering of this guy's family yet?

But wait, there's more.....

Why do you full of shit Trumpers keep overlooking all of these MAGA pedos whose families need killing - or is calling for the murder of entire families no fun if you can't own the libs while doing it??

But why stop there......why not murder the families of child murderers as well?? I mean, being caught murdering a child is a whole lot worse than being caught masturbating near a school or something......why can't I just murder the family of a child killer? Do you not care about justice??

Why have you not advocated for the slaughtering of this guy's family yet?

But wait, there's more.....

Why do you full of shit Trumpers keep overlooking all of these MAGA pedos whose families need killing - or is calling for the murder of entire families no fun if you can't own the libs while doing it??

lolol

I'm bored this morning, I'm just being facetious and watching libtard heads explode. :)

lolol

I'm bored this morning, I'm just being facetious and watching libtard heads explode. :)
Do you understand how pathetic that makes the rest of your arguments and positions look?

I am very sure that you folks would cheer on the worst fascist regime if you thought it would "trigger the libs" -- other than that, you folks really stand for ZERO...which is why you folks never talk about policies....just your juvenile and fragile feels...

What are rights is not comparable if there are different rules for different people. However, there are legitimate differences on how the rights are applied by how a lifestyle is.
There are always different rules for different people you dumbass. You don't think children should be allowed to buy alcohol do you?

Do you understand how pathetic that makes the rest of your arguments and positions look?

I am very sure that you folks would cheer on the worst fascist regime if you thought it would "trigger the libs" -- other than that, you folks really stand for ZERO...which is why you folks never talk about policies....just your juvenile and fragile feels...
Libtards are so full of shit they deserve to be ridiculed and ostracized at every opportunity.

It doesn't matter HOW it's done, what matters is THAT it's done.

Why don't you make it happen then?

Why sit online making passive aggressive threats like a catty bitch??

When we all know when "something" happens....dumb asses like you will be the main ones on here calling it a false flag or blaming it on Antifa...yall are cowards to your core...

You wish you had one ounce of the strength this woman had when she was being faced with OPPRESSION FROM THE STATE FOR REAL

119890816_1007690609701838_1353698109885674301_n.jpg

But folks like you would have been too busy licking those boots instead of standing up to it....

Forum List

Back