Idaho father catches pervert exposing himself to kids, blows away his entire family

They are skirting awfully close to defending it
If you demonize the other side, like these Q clowns and the other pedo nuts around here, it justifies literally anything they want to do. If you know, just know, in your little mind all them Democrats are pedos or pedo enablers, you can literally kill them, because they are all pedophiles. They are literally crazy and feel anything they are one of them do is justified. Fortunately almost all of them are keyboard warriors. And silly little twits that on some level know what their little cult tells them is not true, but gives them some feeling of belonging, where they go one, they go all. and that is crazy.

Yes, of course!

But we're not hearing the all-round condemnation of the act that would be appropriate.

And so the suggestion of vigilante justice getting out of control is warranted.
So the guy (with tattoos on his fingers...) murdered four people? Wo.

Almost hate to say this. But the dad had no right to take the law into his own hands like that. Especially via murders.

If the allegations are true, his best hope is dying in prison.

Almost hate to say this. But the dad had no right to take the law into his own hands like that. Especially via murders.

If the allegations are true, his best hope is dying in prison.
Why do you hate to say it? He killed 4 people and it was not in self defense.

If you demonize the other side, like these Q clowns and the other pedo nuts around here, it justifies literally anything they want to do. If you know, just know, in your little mind all them Democrats are pedos or pedo enablers, you can literally kill them, because they are all pedophiles. They are literally crazy and feel anything they are one of them do is justified. Fortunately almost all of them are keyboard warriors. And silly little twits that on some level know what their little cult tells them is not true, but gives them some feeling of belonging, where they go one, they go all. and that is crazy.
Well as a wise man once said -- if you can get people to believe absurdities, you can get them to commit atrocities...

I didn’t say “I hate to say it.”

Try reading fully and quoting accurately. 👍

The only reason why these folks are like this is because to totally condemn this means, they will somehow be agreeing with "libtards" -- and that is almost the worst sin you can commit as a right-winger...

But the absolute worst sin is admitting a liberal was right and they were wrong.....they will never do it -- instead, they just wait a few years and then pretend they were right all along or they may even just claim the guy was a liberal or
secret Democrat....just like they did with Bush; when they were too cowardly to admit they were wrong.....

I didn’t say “I hate to say it.”

Try reading fully and quoting accurately. 👍
"Almost hate to say this"

Now, lets put that phrase in another sentence.....

"Almost hate to say this, but I am heterosexual" -- the rest of us would be wondering what was the reason for your struggle and almost hating to say it.......

OK you almost hate to say it. Really changes the meaning, why do you almost hate to say it?
It does change the meaning. And you’re too slow to understand that fact.

I say it is on him because what he was violently opposing wasn’t sufficient to justify his criminal behavior. It just wasn’t. And not just because of the fact that he killed more people than the one he apparently intended originally to shoot.

He had a justified right to be outraged. He didn’t have any right to do what he did. 4 people are dead and his life is effectively over now, too.

"Almost hate to say this"

Now, lets put that phrase in another sentence.....

"Almost hate to say this, but I am heterosexual" -- the rest of us would be wondering what was the reason for your struggle and almost hating to say it.......
You really struggle to use those word things, bif

Fuck off.

You really struggle to use those word things, bif

Fuck off.
^ Triggered ^

So you struggle with that sentence too?

I almost hate to say it, but I think you are a closeted homo.....just kidding, I don't hate to say it at all....truth is truth...

Funny how there were no calls for this man's family to be murdered....

In fact, it wasn't certain at the time he was going to lose his election.....Or this guy...

No calls for his family to be murdered?? seems like Trumpers are just full of shit when it comes to this topic...

Forum List

Back