Idaho father catches pervert exposing himself to kids, blows away his entire family

...what about the other three murders?

He should be prosecuted for all 4, as the person wasn't a threat to him or his kin at the time of the murder (according to the info we have so far).

Again, he's guilty as sin of murder, but my point is when the system doesn't do it's job, you get more opportunities for people like this to snap.

Executing someone isn't a right that you ever had Soy Boy and no one thinks you're going to "take it back". 😄

Of course it isn't, and this guy is guilty as sin of murder.

And the right to justice wasn't given away, it is lent to the State, and part of the bargain is the State doing it's fucking job.

I don't remember seeing in the thread but you guys do realize this i Kellogg Idaho. Is there a single liberal city? Is Bosie even lib?

Yep. Definitely overkill.
I believe in graduated use of force.

Masturbation is only half a bullet.

Masturbation in front of my kids earns you two full bullets.

And masturbation with my kids gets you an empty clip.

I don't remember seeing in the thread but you guys do realize this i Kellogg Idaho. Is there a single liberal city? Is Bosie even lib?
Cities cannot be liberal. Only a majority of people living IN a city can be liberal. You are just so simple-minded that you see the world in black and white is all.

Intelligent people eveluate this according to principles, and not stupid partisanship. The 18 year old was wrong to masturbate in class, he was wrong to do so as he watched kids. The School was wrong for being so lenient about it and the shooter was wrong to kill him and especially his family.

There are no winners here and there is no moral high ground any of the participants can take.

That you pathetic excuse for a country Canadians should just shut the fuck and mind your own damn business. You have your share of perverts to worry about.
Yeah. How come these perverts always become presidents and prime ministers and stuff like that?

Cities cannot be liberal. Only a majority of people living IN a city can be liberal. You are just so simple-minded that you see the world in black and white is all.

Intelligent people eveluate this according to principles, and not stupid partisanship. The 18 year old was wrong to masturbate in class, he was wrong to do so as he watched kids. The School was wrong for being so lenient about it and the shooter was wrong to kill him and especially his family.

There are no winners here and there is no moral high ground any of the participants can take.

The thing is the school acting on it more forcefully could have ended the chain before the father went nanners.

So you are pretending there is a moral equivalency between public masturbation and mass murder? Usually you clowns try to blame everything that happens on libs.

So you are pretending there is a moral equivalency between public masturbation and mass murder? Usually you clowns try to blame everything that happens on libs.
Obviously, I am not. You are simply too stupid to see anything in any terms other than us vs them.

.....and you are not a liberal, child. You are a leftist. You wouldn't recognize liberal principles if they smacked you alongside your ignorant little head.

Obviously, I am not. You are simply too stupid to see anything in terms of us vs them.

.....and you are not a liberal, child. You are a leftist. You wouldn't recognize liberal principles if they smacked you alongside your ignorant little head.
You said there was no moral high ground.

Of course it isn't, and this guy is guilty as sin of murder.

And the right to justice wasn't given away, it is lent to the State, and part of the bargain is the State doing it's fucking job.
You haven't lent anything to the State you Simp. That's a pretty little lie to tell you Soy Boys who need participation trophies.

Forum List

Back