Idaho father catches pervert exposing himself to kids, blows away his entire family

Why don't you make it happen then?

Why sit online making passive aggressive threats like a catty bitch??

When we all know when "something" happens....dumb asses like you will be the main ones on here calling it a false flag or blaming it on Antifa...yall are cowards to your core...

You wish you had one ounce of the strength this woman had when she was being faced with OPPRESSION FROM THE STATE FOR REAL

View attachment 797218

But folks like you would have been too busy licking those boots instead of standing up to it....

Have I said the line has been crossed yet?

The thing is these days the left are the cops with the helmets and guns.

Have I said the line has been crossed yet?

The thing is these days the left are the cops with the helmets and guns.
What you are saying to me now is that you are a bitch....

Because clowns like you have been warning about this "line" ever since the Voting Rights and Civil Rights Act were passed....

You won't do shit but lose and whine about it...so shut yo goofy ass up

What you are saying to me now is that you are a bitch....

Because clowns like you have been warning about this "line" ever since the Voting Rights and Civil Rights Act were passed....

You won't do shit but lose and whine about it...so shut yo goofy ass up

The CRA and VRA were necessary at the time, but have been abused to create party favoritism instead of trying to protect people's rights against systemic racism.

What's the matter Biff Punkdexter, snark posts getting tiresome for your room temperature IQ shitposting needs?

The CRA and VRA were necessary at the time, but have been abused to create party favoritism instead of trying to protect people's rights against systemic racism.

What's the matter Biff Punkdexter, snark posts getting tiresome for your room temperature IQ shitposting needs?
So I am going to ask again....

When the "BLACK CONSERVATIVE" said Hunter Biden benefited from white privilege....was he lying or telling the truth?

Why do you folks keep dodging a simple question?

The masterbating 18 year old had a LONG LONG history of assaulting girls at school and leering at any woman....of age or otherwise.

His brother who was also killed was actually decent kid enrolled in the NJAC. (Or ROTC....can't remember)

But a protective Father of these girls was left powerless/impotent after the police, school and the deviant's family refused to do anything to restrain the deviant's behavior. In fact actually protected him somewhat. It wasn't something new....it had been going on for years. The whole community knew and gossiped about it on social media. Nobody was going to do anything until the deviant actually raped a girl. (Which is ultimately what set the Father off in a blind rage)

Kellogg Idaho is a conservative rural community....they don't exactly have the best and brightest law enforcement or advisors as to what the Father could do to stop the behavior. The landlord's hands were also tied as he didn't have a "nuisance " clause in his lease that could have evicted the family out of the duplex.

So....
If ANYONE had actually done something to stop this 18YO pervert a LONG time ago....a family would still be alive today and another would have their father.

So I am going to ask again....

When the "BLACK CONSERVATIVE" said Hunter Biden benefited from white privilege....was he lying or telling the truth?

Why do you folks keep dodging a simple question?

Hunter Biden benefits from people like you accepting graft when it's your side doing it.

Hunter Biden benefits from people like you accepting graft when it's your side doing it.
So, are you saying you were standing up and calling for Jared and family to be investigated these last 5 or 6 years?

Or are you engaging in what I call, projection

Because we have DOCUMENTED PROOF about the grifting going on during the Trump admin......but you dic suckers said nothing....

Meanwhile, not a single one of us were demanding prosecutors be fired for investigating Hunter, nor were we threatening a civil war if Hunter was charged....all of these things are things you Trumpers are CURRENTLY DOING NOW.....so there is no both sides to it....

The level of cult worship you weirdos engage in is unparalleled......and you are doing it for a guy that you will be pretending to not have supported like that, years from now...just like you did with bush....because I am willing to bet you will claim "I never liked Bush" -- because there are no online receipts

So, are you saying you were standing up and calling for Jared and family to be investigated these last 5 or 6 years?

Or are you engaging in what I call, projection

Because we have DOCUMENTED PROOF about the grifting going on during the Trump admin......but you dic suckers said nothing....

Meanwhile, not a single one of us were demanding prosecutors be fired for investigating Hunter, nor were we threatening a civil war if Hunter was charged....all of these things are things you Trumpers are CURRENTLY DOING NOW.....so there is no both sides to it....

The level of cult worship you weirdos engage in is unparalleled......and you are doing it for a guy that you will be pretending to not have supported like that, years from now...just like you did with bush....because I am willing to bet you will claim "I never liked Bush" -- because there are no online receipts

They have been investigated.

Your "it's OK as long as we do it" mentality is noted by all, even if you deny it due to doublethink.

If he just killed the pervert then let him off with a thank you. However, the rest of family? I don't think so.

If he just killed the pervert then let him off with a thank you. However, the rest of family? I don't think so.
The rest of the pervert's family knew and protected/defended him for YEARS.
That was part of the problem.

That you pathetic excuse for a country Canadians should just shut the fuck and mind your own damn business. You have your share of perverts to worry about.
US foreign policy is the business of all people of peaceful nations. It's forced on us.

Vigilante justice again, as we were just discussing yesterday. But can a purpose be served here with a discussion?

Does masturbation in public deserve a death sentence as meted out by a citizen?

What does the majority of Americans say?

Of course it doesn't. However, when the "authorities" refuse to deal with perverts, this is the natural outcome.

I could care less about the pedo, but killing everyone in that house is horribly wrong. The pedophiles younger brother seemed to be a pretty good kid.

Last edited:
Of course it doesn't. However, when the "authorities" refuse to deal with perverts, this os the natural outcome.
I'm quite aware that a very large number of Americans are coming to accept vigilante justice in desperation due to the failed system.
I could care less about the pedo, but killing everyone in that house is horribly wrong. The pedophiles younger brother seemed to be a pretty good kid.
Yes, most Americans could care less about the mentally ill, and so tend toward promoting a death sentence to deal with the social problems they would rather ignore.

And now we're having discussions because it's not working.

BS. Not warranted. Just a nut ball with lack of self control and too many weapons handy. You never know who they are until they go next door and kill everybody in the house. Makes me glad, my Dog is a 90 lb German Shepherd and there is a loaded Walther PPQ hanging in the should holster, hanging on the chair I am sitting in.
Watch out if that dog of yours has Nazi tendencies and is an obvious supporter of Eugenics .

Talked all of them, did you?
No, but I've examined a sampling on this board and I'm pretty sure a large majority are guilty and quite proud of it.

Are the members of this board representative of the American people?

My interest in talking about it is in discovering how many will refute my claim?

How would you deal with a person masturbating in public?

I'm quite aware that a very large number of Americans are coming to accept vigilante justice in desperation due to the failed system.

Yes, most Americans could care less about the mentally ill, and so tend toward promoting a death sentence to deal with the social problems they would rather ignore.

And now we're having discussions because it's not working.

Pedophiles aren't curable. They cause immeasurable damage, so there are two options, incarceration for life, or you kill them.

Like sociopaths, some mental illnesses are not fixable. So, if you truly care about society as a whole they must be dealt with.

Forum List

Back