Idaho father catches pervert exposing himself to kids, blows away his entire family

So I guess the moral of this story is "Don't fuck with an Idaho logger's kids."

That's all I got.
I wouldn't say all loggers or even Idaho loggers are psychotic killers, but some are, so may it would be best not to fuck with them.

I think he must have been pretty angry. The police and school officials wouldn't deal with it, so the father took things into his own hands.

Un-Happy Father’s Day: Pervert Killed In Kellogg, Idaho After Police And School Admins Took NO ACTION — Caught Masturbating While Looking At Neighbor’s Kids And In School​

"(Kellogg, Idaho) — A shooting in Kellogg Idaho has left 4 people dead, after reports of indecent exposure, perversion, and pedophilia were ignored by local law enforcement and Kellogg High School staff.
The Idaho Tribune has learned, according to several sources, that the name of one of the victims is 18 year old Devin Smith, a recent graduate of Kellogg High School.

Those same sources told the Idaho Tribune that Smith was caught masturbating in class and “was only given one, maybe 2 days of in school suspension” as punishment for his perverted acts. These allegations remain unconfirmed at this time.

According to several viral posts online, in a local Facebook forum, the same person, 18 year old Devin Smith was also caught masturbating while looking at his neighbors; two underage girls."

Un-Happy Father’s Day: Pervert Killed In Kellogg, Idaho After Police And School Admins Took NO ACTION — Caught Masturbating While Looking At Neighbor’s Kids And In School — Idaho Tribune
Kellog Idaho is about an hour away from me. Play shows around there often. A jury will never convict him for murder. He'll get off with temporary insanity.

Doing web search for this story in news sources....not finding it.

Ok, readjusted my search parameters....still doesn't say why the murders took place tho.
One of your tribe was acting out and got his entire family Killed by a Patriot because no one would spank his perverted ass.

Kellog Idaho is about an hour away from me. Play shows around there often. A jury will never convict him for murder. He'll get off with temporary insanity.

That seems to be the case. His Facebook page didn't show anything unusual, so I think he just snapped, unless there was an altercation at the victim's house.

Yes, you too prove my point that many Americans are ready to turn to vigilante justice.

About all I'm getting now is anger and rage over being told the truth by a Canadian.

I think my efforts are perhaps just making the matter worse, and maybe it's better to not even try anymore.

Oh, it COULDN'T POSSIBLY be because they simply disagree with you! :abgg2q.jpg:
If you're that much into truth, then you know most of your opinions won't be missed much.
When the system fails to clean things up, I am open to the idea of volunteer work. End of story.

Buh-bye! :hhello:

Last edited:
Vigilante justice again, as we were just discussing yesterday. But can a purpose be served here with a discussion?

Does masturbation in public deserve a death sentence as meted out by a citizen?

What does the majority of Americans say?
To me, a gunshot wound to the half mark would've been sufficient. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This is why we have police. To protect the criminals. Of course this kind of vigilante justice was warranted. It's not like the community could put this guy behind bars if the police won't arrest and the courts won't prosecute. This is the result.

The response to a creep isn't to blow away his entire family. What did they have to do with? His way to defend his kids.isn't to make them fatherless while he dies in prison. I understand the rage but this is excessive, especially because he didn't even touch them. Another reminder why society MUST clamp down on and not take pedopelia lightly. Especially if it is from an authority figure (in Canada that means teachers and the police).
Well, why would it be necessary to touch the children to be a perversion and a molester? Smith was a pervert. The question is, why did the guy kill the entire family because of the action of Devin Smith? Was there more times that other members of that family did things like masturbating too? I'm guessing that or that the parents were the ones who bribed the police and schools in the past as well.

I certainly don't condone the killing of the entire family, but if a sexual predator got blown away by an angry dad, that Dad would get a silent nod from me and I would "know nothing". The prevalence of lowlife scum on the earth needs to be erased one way or another.
Told ya told ya told ya.

It's very damn logical, ain't it?

The idiot leftards are too goddamn stupid to understand any of this. Too bad for them. Things can change very quickly in this world. Been there done that seen it all got the t shirt.

Told ya told ya told ya.

It's very damn logical, ain't it?

The idiot leftards are too goddamn stupid to understand any of this. Too bad for them. Things can change very quickly in this world. Been there done that seen it all got the t shirt.
I aint worried about you two key board warriors, but there really are people that think like you that might actually do it. You probably did not get a T shirt cause you werent even there.

I think he must have been pretty angry. The police and school officials wouldn't deal with it, so the father took things into his own hands.

Un-Happy Father’s Day: Pervert Killed In Kellogg, Idaho After Police And School Admins Took NO ACTION — Caught Masturbating While Looking At Neighbor’s Kids And In School​

"(Kellogg, Idaho) — A shooting in Kellogg Idaho has left 4 people dead, after reports of indecent exposure, perversion, and pedophilia were ignored by local law enforcement and Kellogg High School staff.
The Idaho Tribune has learned, according to several sources, that the name of one of the victims is 18 year old Devin Smith, a recent graduate of Kellogg High School.

Those same sources told the Idaho Tribune that Smith was caught masturbating in class and “was only given one, maybe 2 days of in school suspension” as punishment for his perverted acts. These allegations remain unconfirmed at this time.

According to several viral posts online, in a local Facebook forum, the same person, 18 year old Devin Smith was also caught masturbating while looking at his neighbors; two underage girls."

Un-Happy Father’s Day: Pervert Killed In Kellogg, Idaho After Police And School Admins Took NO ACTION — Caught Masturbating While Looking At Neighbor’s Kids And In School — Idaho Tribune
I may be missing something here, but why were the perv's family killed? The BTK serial killer, Dennis Rader, murdered ten people, however, his wife and kids knew nothing of his murderous activities. I can see going after the perv, but killing his family goes way over and beyond even revenge. Execute the murderer for killing the perv's family.

I aint worried about you two key board warriors, but there really are people that think like you that might actually do it. You probably did not get a T shirt cause you werent even there.
This ^^^ is how entirely brain dead and oblivious leftards are.

READ, you stupid fucktard. Educate yourself before opening yap.

What are they talking about?

Here, read some more:

200,000 people died, fool. Most of them were leftards. Many of them died in the most horrible manner.

You idiot leftards are dangerously stupid.

Yes, of course!

But we're not hearing the all-round condemnation of the act that would be appropriate.

And so the suggestion of vigilante justice getting out of control is warranted.
Yes, of course!

But we're not hearing the all-round condemnation of the act that would be appropriate.

And so the suggestion of vigilante justice getting out of control is warranted.
Condemnation of which act? Mass murder or masturbation?

Forum List

Back