Idaho Governor sighs emergency legislation nullifying federal gun laws

• Banned
Go ahead and join the fed gov and try and enforce the law...Let us know how that goes for ya.

It's a good start.

Next piece in the puzzle, will be a law that says no one is allowed to violate any part of the U.S. Constitution, within the borders of the state.

That includes Federal officers trying to enforce unconstitutional Federal legislation such as the 1934 NFA, 1968 GCA, etc.

Anyone found trying to enforce these unconstitutional acts, will receive no more than two years in state prison and/or a fine in the following amounts.......

Go ahead and join the fed gov and try and enforce the law...Let us know how that goes for ya.

I think you're the one who ought to let us know. If federal agents show up to start enforcing these laws what do you think the state is going to do?

LOL. Oh well, when the posturing is all done, the federal laws will be enforced, and nobody will give a damn.

Yes like the Federal laws that make marijuana illegal are enforced? Like the Federal immigration laws are enforced? We hear ya man!

Wow! Two hits, you hitting Rocks and Rocks hitting the ground. :lol:

The feds will enforce the laws that it desires to enforce, and not a thing anyone in ID can do about it except grovel.

The law has no force.

No "force" is required.
The lack of "enforcement" is the key to this new law.
This essentially forces the federal government to enter the State of Idaho, presumably by use of military force, to ensure Idaho law enforcement bows down to federal bidding.
This is not going to happen.
The only recourse I see is the withholding of federal funding. Such funding could be , highway or education funding.
I'd like to see one state tell the feds " thanks, but you can keep the money. We don't need it. Or the strings that come with it.

I think you're the one who ought to let us know. If federal agents show up to start enforcing these laws what do you think the state is going to do?

Which federal agents? From which department?
Is the federal government going to deploy thousands of FBI special agents to all corners of the state to look over the shoulders of local and state law enforcement?
From where will the resources ( money and people) will come?

Forum List

Back