Idaho Governor signs HB71 into law

MS13 is an American gang, headquartered in Los Angeles. It's made up of former residents of El Salvador who came to the USA legally as children. The USA is the place where these people were criminalized, and initiated into the gangs, and became savages. Then, they were arrested and deported back to El Salvador.

You gotta start learning about life in the real world instead of believe right wing media

Everything the Republican Party told you about immigration, "open border", and illegal immigrants, was a lie. EVERYTHING!!!!
Betcha they were all choir boys before coming to the states. Lol

N0 0NE IS CUTTING ANYTHING 0FF PRI0R T0 ADULTH00D.

What part of that do you not understand????? You cannot have gender changing surgery, until you are an adult. But you need counselling and hormone therapy.
Except breast are being removed on some young teens. Obviously not genitalia but in the ballpark.

The aim of the oligarchs is to divide and conquer us, and they are winning bigly.

There are no mainstream dems, today.

Here in NC, just today a state house member from Charlotte! switched parties to become a republican.
Stated that the current Democrat party was unrecognizable to her.
Yes, a her!

Now the Republicans have a Supermajority House and Senate to override any veto our POS governor does.

Timeframe-
Pre-Obama: the Democrats controlled State Government for 100 years.
Today Republicans control with a Supermajority.
Normal decent Folks are going to make Democrats a regional party.
So she campaigned in a very blue area as a democrat. Won as a democrat with 20% margin, then she pulls an switch-a-roo like that. An honest party doesn't need lying pols like that. The Neo-GOP needs all the dishonest members like her they can get. I'll bet she doesn't win re-election in that district.

So she campaigned in a very blue area as a democrat. Won as a democrat with 20% margin, then she pulls an switch-a-roo like that. An honest party doesn't need lying pols like that. The Neo-GOP needs all the dishonest members like her they can get. I'll bet she doesn't win re-election in that district.
giphy (1).gif

And you support them in Ukraine. You're not as "awake" as you profess
I most certainly do support the Ukrainians' sovereignty and their defense against the imperialist war by a mass murdering war criminal.

You betcha.

I most certainly do support the Ukrainians' sovereignty and their defense against the imperialist war by a mass murdering war criminal.

You betcha.
You support regime change and war crimes through 8 years of bombing civilians you support the Azov Battalion of Neo Nazis who drag objectors to being drafted out of their cars and beat them mercilessly, you support beggar king Zelensky flying all over the world with his hand out

That's what you support

I defend the truth.

If you didn't lie so damned much, I would not have to work so much debunking your bullshit.

People like you have completely destroyed the conservative brand.
I'm not a conservative you sick perverted fuck,,,

all day long you run cover for democrats and their sick twisted agenda,,

You support regime change and war crimes through 8 years of bombing civilians you support the Azov Battalion of Neo Nazis who drag objectors to being drafted out of their cars and beat them mercilessly, you support beggar king Zelensky flying all over the world with his hand out

That's what you support
Oh, okay.

Well then.

You support a mass murdering war criminal who forcibly expatriates children to Russia and has them gang raped.

Isn't this fun?

Oh, okay.

Well then.

You support a mass murdering war criminal who forcibly expatriates children to Russia and has them gang raped.

Isn't this fun?
typical leftist view,,
dont agree with me means you support the other side,,,

you wouldnt know the truth if it jumped up and cut your dick off,,,

Obama destroyed the party.
Even southern Democrats were terrified of his policies.
She doesn't tip the balance.
She makes it a super majority.

I'm not a conservative you sick perverted fuck,,,
That much has been made very obvious.
all day long you run cover for democrats and their sick twisted agenda,,
Again, if you didn't lie so much, I would not have to spend an inordinate amount of time defending the truth.

TRUMP: Biden has blown the moon out of the sky!

TARDS: Biden has blown the moon out of the sky!

G5000: Um...retards? Look out the window.

TARDS: You fucking commie democrat groomer!

Again, if you didn't lie so much, I would not have to spend an inordinate amount of time defending the truth.

That's a load of bullshit at the end. Everything Trump has said about Biden is true and proven as such

You just get your news from the establishment while pretending you're sooooo enlightened

must not be obvious since you called me a conservative,, I guess you lied,,

what did I lie about??

Forum List

Back