Idaho Governor signs HB71 into law

Circumcision most definitely mutilates children. Men have less sensation during sex.
The highest-quality studies suggest that medical male circumcision has no adverse effect on sexual function, sensitivity, sexual sensation, or satisfaction.

This is something I have wondered about.

If you cut off your dick and change your name to Sue, you will never be able to have another orgasm for the rest of your life.

Who in their right mind would do that?

I would never compare circumcision to the complete amputation of a penis involved in a sex change.

As the owner of a penis, the two don't even compare.
I wouldn't discount the possibility that dragonlady might have a few penises, herself.

Apothecary jars...... Formaldehyde.......snip snip......

You're beyond deranged on this topic. Take your meds and calm the fuck down.

Circumcision most definitely mutilates children. Men have less sensation during sex.
Lemme guess, your friends next-door neighbor's sister's friend that lives 2000 miles away told you that.

Sorry, this bullshit has been debunked countless times.

See what I mean? If you tards didn't push so much bullshit, I would not have to spend so much time defending the truth.

Trump lost. Deal with it.

Even Trump-appointed judges laughed the Big Lie out of court.
Even if they believe it happened, what would you expect them to do?

Well, gotta pretend to protect women's sports somehow.
Males need sports. It is a relief valve. Women do not. Although they have a right to participate and there are sports which it makes sense, and they are good.

This is something I have wondered about.

If you cut off your dick and change your name to Sue, you will never be able to have another orgasm for the rest of your life.

Who in their right mind would do that?

I hadn't even thought of that. The "replacement parts" wouldn't respond to stimulation or have nerve endings. Where's the fun in that?

I hadn't even thought of that. The "replacement parts" wouldn't respond to stimulation or have nerve endings. Where's the fun in that?
its worse than that,,

look up jazz jennings when her threatens to personally shove the expander in her fake cooch to keep it from closing up,
the only thing the hole is good for is to have a man shove his dick into,, she/he feels nothing but the pain of it,,

Forum List

Back