Idaho Moves Forwards to Ban Woke Cancel Culture Racism in American Society

Whatever happened to smaller, less intrusive government?

Or does that only apply when taxes are collected?
That is being less intrusive.

Who the fuck do you think is trying to teach that communist shit? Government schools!!!!

If we could just excute every motherfucking commie, there would be peace in the world.

Tell me about it.

March 3 2020
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.
“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.
www.reuters.com › article › us-trump-china-idUSKCN1GG015

Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People’s Republic of China!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 1, 2019

October 15 2020
At the rally, Trump said of the world leaders: ‘One thing I’ve learnt, President Xi of China’s 100%. Putin of Russia, 100%. Kim Jong-un – by the way what happened to that war we were supposed to be in? – Kim Jong-un of North Korea, 100%.’
'These people are sharp and they are smart".
www.unilad.co.uk › news › trump-claims-kim-jong-un

Whatever happened to smaller, less intrusive government?

Or does that only apply when taxes are collected?
That is being less intrusive.

Who the fuck do you think is trying to teach that communist shit? Government schools!!!!

If we could just excute every motherfucking commie, there would be peace in the world.

Tell me about it.

March 3 2020
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.
“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.
www.reuters.com › article › us-trump-china-idUSKCN1GG015

Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People’s Republic of China!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 1, 2019

October 15 2020
At the rally, Trump said of the world leaders: ‘One thing I’ve learnt, President Xi of China’s 100%. Putin of Russia, 100%. Kim Jong-un – by the way what happened to that war we were supposed to be in? – Kim Jong-un of North Korea, 100%.’
'These people are sharp and they are smart".
www.unilad.co.uk › news › trump-claims-kim-jong-un
:laughing0301:
Holy non-sequitur TDS rant, Batman.

Excellent.

The Idaho State Legislature has become the first in the nation to put a bill on a governor's desk that would ban Marxist-based critical race theory from being taught in public schools.

Resistance begins: State bans Marxist critical race theory in public schools

So they are anti civil rights?
BrokeCat.jpg

Excellent.

The Idaho State Legislature has become the first in the nation to put a bill on a governor's desk that would ban Marxist-based critical race theory from being taught in public schools.

Resistance begins: State bans Marxist critical race theory in public schools

So they are anti civil rights?
LOL

Yea, that's it, they want to end Civil Rights.

It's 1930's Jim Crow all over again I tell ya!!!

Ban potatoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good for Idaho!

I wish that Idaho had kept silent.

I hear tell that Idaho is one of the few states that are mostly crime free.

This is, I assume, due to its current population profile.

I have always feared that if more people knew about that state, they would move there and ruin everything for the current residents, who would then see their state changed into a nightmare like so many other states (no need to name examples).

Good for Idaho!

I wish that Idaho had kept silent.

I hear tell that Idaho is one of the few states that are mostly crime free.

This is, I assume, due to its current population profile.

I have always feared that if more people knew about that state, they would move there and ruin everything for the current residents, who would then see their state changed into a nightmare like so many other states (no need to name examples).
Yes, people keeping silent is the game plan by the Left.

It's why they are so powerful now.

Forum List

Back