Idiot Rand Paul calls for decriminalizing everything that disproportionately incarcerates blacks

Beware of Narcissists! Like Obama, Rand Paul will say what you want to hear, make you feel like he has your back, pretends to care, sympathetic with your concerns, and do exactly as he pleases. The perfect recipe for disaster. The key is to track what he says and watch his actions and how he changes his presentation with each crowd.

Why not decriminalize petty crimes?
Now, just why would you want to do that?
Do you want to increase unemployment?
Less people jailed=need less jailers.
Less trials for petty crimes=need less lawyers, less judges
Less petty crime laws=need less cops (local, state, federal)

You see, there are a lot of people making a living, some of them very good living to keep the status quo, who will fight/lobby for their carefree livelihood. There is a slim chance but there is a chance though.

What a gaffe. Is he really that stupid?

Rand Paul calls for decriminalizing everything that disproportionately incarcerates blacks

Rand Paul is backpedaling after making the ludicrous statement “I see an America where criminal justice is applied equally and any law that disproportionately incarcerates people of color is repealed.”

Black Americans commit murder at nine times the white rate. That means that Rand Paul would have to repeal laws against murder.

Rand Paul campaign spokesman Eleanor May is now saying that Rand Paul only meant “non-violent crimes.”

Is shoplifting non-violent? Blacks typically commit shoplifting at astronomical rates compared to whites. We have already seen a black British MP call for decriminalizing shoplifting to keep black people out of trouble with the law.
you calling someone an idiot.....

View attachment 39377
Does shitspeeders amuse you? He is funny like a clown.

It is painfully obvious that he is not referring to murder and other hard crimes.

He is referring to idiotic drug charges that jail blacks at a far higher rate than whites and have no reason to exist. He is right - those laws should cease to exist immediately and anyone that actually believe in freedom would agree. Too bad the republicans don't actually believe in freedom.

What a gaffe. Is he really that stupid?

Rand Paul calls for decriminalizing everything that disproportionately incarcerates blacks

Rand Paul is backpedaling after making the ludicrous statement “I see an America where criminal justice is applied equally and any law that disproportionately incarcerates people of color is repealed.”

Black Americans commit murder at nine times the white rate. That means that Rand Paul would have to repeal laws against murder.

Rand Paul campaign spokesman Eleanor May is now saying that Rand Paul only meant “non-violent crimes.”

Is shoplifting non-violent? Blacks typically commit shoplifting at astronomical rates compared to whites. We have already seen a black British MP call for decriminalizing shoplifting to keep black people out of trouble with the law.
you calling someone an idiot.....

View attachment 39377
Does shitspeeders amuse you? He is funny like a clown.
the guy is a pussy .....he has a hard time proving much his bullshit,and like Dottie he does not like to be questioned....its easier to just ignore your betters...

The War on Drugs has put a significant dent in violent crimes like rape and murder. Murder and rape rates are down since the 70s and the advent of the War on Drugs. But I suppose he is willing to trade off stiff drug sentencing for higher murder rates in order to be "fair". Maybe he can explain this "fairness" to the next rape victim who was assaulted by a "non-violent" offender out on the street due to lighter sentencing for crack possession or theft.

Good! I'm flipping glad! I want all drugs decriminalized, I want racial profiling to end!!

Glad to hear you oppose racial profiling. I too agree affirmative action must end. Whites should not be denied jobs just because of their color.

Paul said NOTHING ABOUT decriminalizing murder as implied in the link!

Hey einstein..The principle he advocates would certainly imply that, since blacks have a far greater chance of being convicted of murder than whites. THINK

But racist republicans do not want blacks to be productive members of society because they feel the economy is a zero-sum game. If blacks get better jobs, they won't get a job. Its not true but who said Republicans followed any sort of logic in their thought process.

HAHAHA There you go with your conspiracy talk again. No one is holding back blacks, you fool. They can't get jobs because most blacks can't even read.

Paul said NOTHING ABOUT decriminalizing murder as implied in the link!

Hey einstein..The principle he advocates would certainly imply that, since blacks have a far greater chance of being convicted of murder than whites. THINK

p1474477114-3.jpg

But racist republicans do not want blacks to be productive members of society because they feel the economy is a zero-sum game. If blacks get better jobs, they won't get a job. Its not true but who said Republicans followed any sort of logic in their thought process.

HAHAHA There you go with your conspiracy talk again. No one is holding back blacks, you fool. They can't get jobs because most blacks can't even read.

derp_horse_approved_by_wrathling-d3fxzek.gif

Forum List

Back