Idiot Rand Paul wants to restore voting rights to FELONS!!!

Interesting, so what if the federal government makes Drinking Big Gulps a Felony, now those people lose the right to vote?

I doubt if they do that but they should make DUI a felony. DUI is a super-violent drug crime. No vote and no guns for those psychos.

Interesting, so what if the federal government makes Drinking Big Gulps a Felony, now those people lose the right to vote?

I doubt if they do that but they should make DUI a felony. DUI is a super-violent drug crime. No vote and no guns for those psychos.

LOL, no it's not you dork, not usually. Most people caught DUI are snared for silly things like expired tags and then bumble their way into decreasing their chances beating the rap which just a misdemeanor for the 1st and 2nd.

Felons have done their time. They won't get a gun. I don't see any problem with them voting you idiots.

LOL, no it's not you dork, not usually. Most people caught DUI are snared for silly things like expired tags and then bumble their way into decreasing their chances beating the rap which just a misdemeanor for the 1st and 2nd.

Felons have done their time. They won't get a gun. I don't see any problem with them voting you idiots.

You can't read, stupid. I didn't say DUI is a felony - i said it should be one. Drunk drivers are violent drug criminals and psychopaths with no concern for the safety of others. THINK

Forum List

Back