IED EXPLODES IN NYC... Second one today

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
FOX NEWS REPORTING

An IED has created sever damage to buildings in NYC. 15 injured or dead.. NYC police say that the explosive device has created damage to several buildings. Still developing//

Earlier today an IED (pipe bomb) detonated along a runners route in New Jersey but due to a late start no one was injured..

Unknown if they are related..

DHS, ATF, FBI, and local agencies are working together..

FOX NEWS REPORTING

An IED has created sever damage to buildings in NYC. 15 injured or dead.. NYC police say that the explosive device has created damage to several buildings. Still developing//

25 or so injured, no fatalities, according to CNN right now.

It's now on Fox and Msnbc. At least 25 injured according to msnbc

FOX NEWS REPORTING

Earlier today an IED (pipe bomb) detonated along a runners route in New Jersey but due to a late start no one was injured..

Unknown if they are related..

On a positive note, at least for a change, it wasn't a gun.

Bomb crews searching for further devices.. The FOX reporter was caught off guard when the dogs were sniffing items right beside them.. I think he may have soiled himself....

I don't believe a fucking thing reported by the lamestream media and I certainly have no intention of pretending to give a shit.

Breaking Statement by Hillary Clinton:

“If this incident results in a backlash against the resettlement of Muslim terrorists into the USA, then the terrorists will have won.

“I am therefore calling on the Obama Administration to increase tenfold the bringing of young Muslim men from the violent areas of Syria into the USA through secret airlifts to unidentified locations in the USA.

Forum List

Back