🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 If a follower of Judaism simply cannot keep Shabbat, is there a way to make amends?

I do embrace my conversion to the truth. However, there is still a great connection as we are mostly of Joseph and thus we are cousins with Judah, the Jews. Hey cousin!
ROFLMAO @ ".....we are mostly of Joseph..." so recorded on the golden plates of
MORONI (----it means the MORONITE ---the man from
the land of MORON. or "a chilld of the tribe of Moron")

I do embrace my conversion to the truth. However, there is still a great connection as we are mostly of Joseph and thus we are cousins with Judah, the Jews. Hey cousin!
for the record----all jews KNOW that JUDAH was the third son of Jacob (aka Israel)
and JOSEPH was Jacob's 11th son. Joseph and Judah were BROTHERS. Moroni
describes an imaginary lineage etched on the golden plates

ROFLMAO @ ".....we are mostly of Joseph..." so recorded on the golden plates of
MORONI (----it means the MORONITE ---the man from
the land of MORON. or "a chilld of the tribe of Moron")
Is it the purpose of Jews to make fun of others who believe differently?

for the record----all jews KNOW that JUDAH was the third son of Jacob (aka Israel)
and JOSEPH was Jacob's 11th son. Joseph and Judah were BROTHERS. Moroni
describes an imaginary lineage etched on the golden plates
They were brothers. Makes the next generation cousins on down the line. Anything else you can’t seem to grasp. Genealogy is so tough.

et assuring me I could still be Jewish. It’s a lie that proselytizers say to get Jews to be OK with becoming Christian
Was Jesus a Jew? Was Peter? Matthew?

The answer is Yes. You believe following the common religion of the Jews is what makes you a Jew. Do you reject Larry David as a Jew? He's an atheist

Jews are the Children of JUDAH.

I'm not sure what you mean by "of Joseph" as there is no tribe of Joseph -- there are two tribes, each named for one of his sons. Are you from India or Burma?

The answer is Yes. You believe following the common religion of the Jews is what makes you a Jew. Do you reject Larry David as a Jew? He's an atheist

Jews today are descendants of the people who lived in the kingdom of Judea. This kingdom was primarily made of Jews from the tribe of Judah and Benjamin and Levi, but there were people from other tribes there as well.

Jews today are descendants of the people who lived in the kingdom of Judea. This kingdom was primarily made of Jews from the tribe of Judah and Benjamin and Levi, but there were people from other tribes there as well.
So, we agree. The religion you follow doesn't make you a Jew.

The 10 Lost Tribes migrated to and settled in NW Europe. They were "lost" because they abandoned the Sabbath. The Sabbath is the identifying sign between God and His People.
The Ten Tribes are still out there and will be revealed as part of the work of the Two Witnesses

The Americans and British are JOSEPH

I don't recall saying anything about that. I was simply correcting your claim about limiting Jews to the tribe of Judah.
The 10 Lost Tribes migrated to and settled in NW Europe. They were "lost" because they abandoned the Sabbath.
No, they were lost because they were invaded and exiled into the rest of the world.
I assume that this is some important element to your religious belief. I am ignorant of it but can say with confidence that it is unrelated to Judaism, Jewish thought, belief or learning. Good luck to you with whatever path that is.

I don't recall saying anything about that. I was simply correcting your claim about limiting Jews to the tribe of Judah
Well then, you're wrong. Jews are JUDAH. Yes, a remnant of the tribes of Levi and Benjamin are represented but the Lost Tribes still exist. God has decreed this. It doesn't require your belief.

I am your brother JOSEPH

I'm not sure what you mean by "of Joseph" as there is no tribe of Joseph -- there are two tribes, each named for one of his sons. Are you from India or Burma?
Ezekiel 37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

Still don’t think there’s a tribe of Joseph? See, these things became evident to me that Jews really don’t understand the scriptures. There lip draw near to God but their hearts far from God.

Nope---jews are the children of JACOB who was the father of Judah. Jacob named
Judah---his third son to be leader of the whole "children of israel (aka jacob)" clan
That became the KINGDOM OF JUDAH----- Jacob had a twin brother--ESAU----he,
according to the legend was the founder of the EDOMITES

They were brothers. Makes the next generation cousins on down the line. Anything else you can’t seem to grasp. Genealogy is so tough.
wrong again----I grasp the cousin and in-law relationship ----and Euclidean geometry ---
EASILY---there is an issue as to just who are the children of JOSEPH-----and whatevah
happened to ANASTASIA

The 10 Lost Tribes migrated to and settled in NW Europe. They were "lost" because they abandoned the Sabbath. The Sabbath is the identifying sign between God and His People.
The Ten Tribes are still out there and will be revealed as part of the work of the Two Witnesses

ROFLMAO @ "the americans and british are joseph"-----yeah ok----and the
salmon upon which the native americans of north-east America lived----are descended
from the Giant Salmon that swallowed Jonah

wrong again----I grasp the cousin and in-law relationship ----and Euclidean geometry ---
EASILY---there is an issue as to just who are the children of JOSEPH-----and whatevah
happened to ANASTASIA
In the same scripture, Ephraim is named as one of Joseph’s sons. Mannassah is the other. What’s your problem with this.

well---ok----but big problem----ya see----jews is literate. and wrote incessantly
even back in the day. There is no history of "lost jews" migrating to NW Europe--
or reading and writing in hebrew (or aramaic) back in the day. The legend is
an Anglican construct. Jews of the Romah empire were IDENTIFIED as jews----guess
why----just review JUSTINIAN LAW

In the same scripture, Ephraim is named as one of Joseph’s sons. Mannassah is the other. What’s your problem with this.
I have no problem with THAT----try to remember---both Mannaseh and Epraim
were NOTABLE for their grasp of language. They were interpreters for their Dad.
Somehow neither the Anglo Saxons or the Normans had anything to do with the
impossible to forget ALEPH BEIS. Hebrew STICKS---it sticks so much that
wherever jews went ----they did a HEBRAIZED form of the local language---
the anglo Saxons did not do "Hebraized Old English" Read Cantebury Tales
and Beowulf. Even arabic was MOST LIKELY written in Hebrew script before
an arabic alphabet was FINALLY invented about 200 AD. I have no idea as to
the language of MORONI

I have no problem with THAT----try to remember---both Mannaseh and Epraim
were NOTABLE for their grasp of language. They were interpreters for their Dad.
Somehow neither the Anglo Saxons or the Normans had anything to do with the
impossible to forget ALEPH BEIS. Hebrew STICKS---it sticks so much that
wherever jews went ----they did a HEBRAIZED form of the local language---
the anglo Saxons did not do "Hebraized Old English" Read Cantebury Tales
and Beowulf. Even arabic was MOST LIKELY written in Hebrew script before
an arabic alphabet was FINALLY invented about 200 AD. I have no idea as to
the language of MORONI
What is it with you and Moroni? What’s he have to do with Judah and Joseph being brothers and the rest of us cousins?

As far as what Ezekiel wrote was prophecy of the future. No writings in the OT or NT were writings of Joseph. The Bible is the writings or sticks of Judah.

Scrolls are parchment writings contained and held between sticks or directly on sticks of wood. It’s also known through archaeology that ancient writings were done on wood, stone, gold and other metals.

You do know that in Israel that the Sabbath is on Saturday and that Christians worship the Sabbat on Saturdays. The Lord just said worship one day a week. The day doesn't matter. During OT times, the Sabbath eventually fell on every day of the week many times. We simply make it easy by picking a day that works for the vast majority so as to have a civil society that respects one another. There are 210 million Christians and about 7.5 million Jews. Come on, just practice the Sabbath on Sundays.
Truth is not ascertained by a show of hands.

Forum List

Back