If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

Amazing.

Fucking cowards.

You should at least have the courage to give a straight forward answer to a straight forward question.

When they are born they have rights. Until then, they don't. This is well established in law and in fact.

What is most offensive in any of these discussions, is the anti-abortion crowd's eagerness to strip women of their rights the moment they become pregnant, right down to forcing her to undergo vaginal ultrasounds to view her unborn child before she can have an abortion. In other words, they rape her with a blunt object.

Miscarriages increase in times of war, during famines, or other forms of scarcity or danger. Since the time of cave men, women have known of herbs which are aborficants. The "witches" of the Middle Ages were often midwives, healers, who helped women with all matters relating to childbirth, including abortion. Women have always had the right to choose when or if yo have a baby. Only now, those who would strip women of their rights, are determined to win, at the expense of children.

Anti-Abortionists don't give a rat's ass about innocent children. Conservative65 proved that when he said that once the child is born, the kid is the sole responsibility of the mother and he's not going to help her. Scratch an anti-abortionist and you get a misogynist who wants to punish women for "spreading their legs".

The willingness to strip women of their rights under the Constitution and under God - who specifically gave humans free will, the moment an egg is fertilized, shows their true agenda. How dare women choose their own path. How dare they have sex. How dare they think for themselves.

It's no accident, that the Republican Party, which opposes the Equal Rights Amendment, also opposes abortion, as well as mandated maternity leave, job security for pregnant women, and universal health care. It's not about innocent babies. It's about control.

Actually in law, and in fact, unborn children in the third trimester have plenty of rights and protections.

Also, what of the rights of the father in regard to the well being of his child?

Yeah, that's sound logic. I bet you can even use it publicly anywhere anytime without worries because everyone "gets it".

Apparently people do. The n*ggers constantly use it and no one bats an eye. Thanks for agreeing with me.

We all know your type would never have the balls to do publicly. Your type prefers the cover of hoods and darkness.

Already have, boy. What the fuck are you going to do about it?

Keep you talking so everyone can laugh. :laugh2:

Is that ebonics?

So you're not going to do anything about it? Didn't think so.

Your functional illiteracy betrays your low social standing. No doubt it's your poor standing that makes the idea of superiority appealing to you. It's all you have to prop up your fragile esteem.

There is no right to kill babies. Sorry dragon dyke

And miscarriages and elective abortion are completely different things. Baby killers like to conflate them because it makes it look like legalized back alley butchers are doing something *natural* but they aren't.

And women are killed, scarred, and traumatized by abortion every day in this country. Ghouls like dragon dyke and care4all coerce young girls first into having risky sex with abusive men, then into killing their babies, either because it titillates them to do so or because they profit from it. I suspect care works in an abortion clinic and most likely gets commissions. I'm pretty sure it's her job to talk vulnerable women and girls into getting abortions they don't want.

Pro abortion fanatics are all about protecting those who exploit and abuse women..and they are willing to risk the lives of women to do it.

And miscarriages and elective abortion are completely different things. Baby killers like to conflate them because it makes it look like legalized back alley butchers are doing something *natural* but they aren't.

And women are killed, scarred, and traumatized by abortion every day in this country. Ghouls like dragon dyke and care4all coerce young girls first into having risky sex with abusive men, then into killing their babies, either because it titillates them to do so or because they profit from it. I suspect care works in an abortion clinic and most likely gets commissions. I'm pretty sure it's her job to talk vulnerable women and girls into getting abortions they don't want.

Pro abortion fanatics are all about protecting those who exploit and abuse women..and they are willing to risk the lives of women to do it.
Your opinion is noted, but the Constitution prevents you from imposing your opinion upon others.

Your opinion is noted, but the Constitution prevents you from imposing your opinion upon others.

Standard lib tactic of assuming their opinions as fact.

I did no such thing.

I did no such thing.

You assume that unborn Americans are just tissue lumps with no legal rights, and that there is NO other possible view.

THus any attempt by those who disagree with you on that, is seen as just attempts to limit the freedom of the mothers for no reason, in your world view.

AND you assume that as OBJECTIVE REALITY, and then assume that the Law and the Courts all agree with you and then, using all those assumptions as facts, then reach the "conclusion"

that the Constitution supports your position.

I did no such thing.

You assume that unborn Americans are just tissue lumps with no legal rights, and that there is NO other possible view.

THus any attempt by those who disagree with you on that, is seen as just attempts to limit the freedom of the mothers for no reason, in your world view.

AND you assume that as OBJECTIVE REALITY, and then assume that the Law and the Courts all agree with you and then, using all those assumptions as facts, then reach the "conclusion"

I assumed no such thing. Now you're relying on your own delusions and projecting them onto me.

Legal abortion is a right which the U.S. Supreme Court affirmed. That is not my opinion but established fact. Those who state otherwise are merely expressing their opinion, which I noted and discarded in favor of the law of our land.

I did no such thing.

I assumed no such thing. Now you're relying on your own delusions and projecting them onto me.

Legal abortion is a right which the U.S. Supreme Court affirmed. That is not my opinion but established fact. Those who state otherwise are merely expressing their opinion, which I noted and discarded in favor of the law of our land.

So are limitations on late term abortions, which you oh so conveniently left out.

That is people who consider the unborn to be people with rights, to be forcing their views on "others" legally and constitutionally.

I did no such thing.

So are limitations on late term abortions, which you oh so conveniently left out.

That is people who consider the unborn to be people with rights, to be forcing their views on "others" legally and constitutionally.
^Retarded logic.

I did no such thing.

^Retarded logic.

How so? Are not limitations on late term abortions pro-lifers forcing their views on others?

"dragon dyke"....you know Allie's on one of her fail slides when she calls names.

Rule #1....don't like abortions....don't have one.

Oh, BTW..U.S. Abortion Rate Falls To Lowest Level Since Roe v. Wade

I did no such thing.

I left nothing out, dimwit. I purposefully said, "legal abortions." The Supreme Court, in affirming the right of abortion, stated there are limitations on that right. Just as there are limitations on other rights.

I did no such thing.

^Retarded logic.

How so? Are not limitations on late term abortions pro-lifers forcing their views on others?
Yes in the same way that limitations on car jacking is.

Get a fucking grip. You aren't being clever. You're being deliberately obtuse. Not the same thing.

I did no such thing.

^Retarded logic.

No. It's already part of the debate. It would be law already but they won't allow the exemptions.

I did no such thing.

I left nothing out, dimwit. I purposefully said, "legal abortions." The Supreme Court, in affirming the right of abortion, stated there are limitations on that right. Just as there are limitations on other rights.

So, your talk of th
I did no such thing.

So, do you have anything to say about the OP's point, ie the way men have no say in what happens to their children?

^Retarded logic.

Yes in the same way that limitations on car jacking is.

Get a fucking grip. You aren't being clever. You're being deliberately obtuse. Not the same thing.

He said it can't happen. I just pointed out that was wrong.

Like I said, you're a coward too afraid to answer a simple question.

You are losing It, dude.

You are actually saying that women should be forced to bear a child and should live in poverty. Completely nuts. :cuckoo:

How is a woman forced to bear children?
Do you actually read threads or just dump on random posts?

Feel free to open the quote boxes and read the conversation.

I've read most all of them.. not one explanation as to how women are forced to have children. As well, not one explanation as to why I am obligated to support others' children.

You've obviously missed it.

Seriously, how does one force a woman to have a child? Women don't get pregnant by osmosis you know... conception is a purely voluntary act.

"dragon dyke"....you know Allie's on one of her fail slides when she calls names.

Rule #1....don't like abortions....don't have one.

Oh, BTW..U.S. Abortion Rate Falls To Lowest Level Since Roe v. Wade

No, rule #1, don't want babies, don't get pregnant.

I did no such thing.

So, your talk of th
I did no such thing.

So, do you have anything to say about the OP's point, ie the way men have no say in what happens to their children?
Sure, my opinion is that men know they have no rights in forcing a woman to either have an abortion or to not have one. That places a higher burden on men to take even extra precautions in not getting a woman pregnant if they can't deal with consequences of having no rights over the woman's body.

Forum List

Back