If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

Yes, that is right,and back to the topic. I think that the father's feelings should definitely be considered. I think the woman who would not consider his feelings at all is kind of a selfish jerk, TBH. Having said that though, it is really the woman who takes all the risks when it comes to a pregnancy. Although it's not really common, pregnancy can have some complications that can have permanent results on a woman's health. I would not be against limiting abortion to the first trimester though except for maybe some certain circumstances.

Prenatal genetic testing (amino centisis) isn't done until at least 15 weeks, and takes some time for results, so banning abortions after the first trimester isn't practical. Prior to 15 weeks there isn't sufficient amniotic fluid to perform the test, and there's a bigger risk of complications, including miscarriage.

So whenever the leg spreader wants to kill what she produced is OK with you?

When you refer to a woman as a "leg spreader", your misogyny and contempt for women is openly displayed. It's obvious you don't consider them as human beings with their own needs, which are independent of their ability to bear children.

These are women who are wives, mothers, daughters, who are, in all likelihood, involved in a relationship with a man who fathered the child the are carrying, and now must make a decision which will impact the rest of their lives.

Unless and until you can speak of women and their rights with respect. I'm done with you.

Don't confuse women in general with the portion of them that make decisions they tell others to stay out of then ask for help when they can't afford the results.

If they chose to have that child and now expect the rest of us to help support that choice, I have no respect for them. If they don't want me saying anything about what they do, don't ask for help when what they do is something they can't afford.

Run away. If you can't defend a bunch of leg spreaders who would choose to kill the results they knew could happen by doing what they did or who decide to keep a child they can't afford then demand the rest of us do it for her, come back when you can. You won't be back because what you support is indefensible.

A woman that chooses to have a child she can't afford doesn't have a right to someone else's money.

It has no rights while it freeloads off the mothers body. And there IS a time frame for those squatters rights.

Funny, that's not what the Supreme Court said when they were deciding Roe.

They said:

You don't get it. I DON'T CARE what the SC says. Its MY body. MY choice. Not yours. Not the courts. Not anybodys. PERIOD. And the laws can dictate whatever floats their boat but women who choose to NOT carry a fetus WILL find a way to remove it. So knock yourselves out trying to win control over a body that is not yours. Good luck with that.

You don't get it. I DON'T CARE what the SC says. Its MY body. MY choice. Not yours. Not the courts. Not anybodys. PERIOD. And the laws can dictate whatever floats their boat but women who choose to NOT carry a fetus WILL find a way to remove it. So knock yourselves out trying to win control over a body that is not yours. Good luck with that.

Thank you. That is exactly why it must be legal. It's part of human nature and Roe simply allows for it to be done safely.

Funny how those of you that say what a woman does with her body is her choice yet you want others to pay for things when the one making the choice can't afford to do so. If someone gets to make the sole choice, shouldn't the sole responsibility of paying for it be with the one making it?

And its even more funny that there are those who say shes gotta have a baby at all costs, then will not partake in those costs and couldn't care less if that baby rots the second after it is born.

Nah, rather freedom to choose and societal support if a family comes upon hard times. moste definately a more meaningful way.

I haven't said anywhere that she has to have the baby at all cost.. I'm addressing a situation where SHE has already chosen to do so. We're discussing the point in the process where, after HER choice to have a child she can't afford, she wants others she told to butt out of what a woman does with her body to help support her and the child. The child has already been born because SHE chose to have it. Join us at that point.

It has no rights while it freeloads off the mothers body. And there IS a time frame for those squatters rights.

They said:

Thank you. That is exactly why it must be legal. It's part of human nature and Roe simply allows for it to be done safely.

Funny how those of you that say what a woman does with her body is her choice yet you want others to pay for things when the one making the choice can't afford to do so. If someone gets to make the sole choice, shouldn't the sole responsibility of paying for it be with the one making it?

And its even more funny that there are those who say shes gotta have a baby at all costs, then will not partake in those costs and couldn't care less if that baby rots the second after it is born.

Nah, rather freedom to choose and societal support if a family comes upon hard times. moste definately a more meaningful way.

A pregnant woman has a choice to make

Make the decision to keep the baby harder by not relieving financial hardships ....don't be surprised if she chooses to abort

Want to cut down on abortions?
Provide FREE birth control and easy access
Provide extensive social services to support the mother and her child

Your mindset that offsetting the bad choices of some irresponsible piece of shit is a good thing proves you're low class. You've convinced me you're as dumb as the average black person in the country. You can stop. I already know.
Nope, I never said that either. Have an average black person explain it to ya -- they're obviously smarter than you.

Won't own up to what you say? What a coward.
LOL

Your senility worsens. I've owned up to what I said -- you just don't possess the minimal intellect required to understand what I said. That's on you, not me.

You've lied about it. The only one you've convinced is yourself but you're on the same intellectual level as the n*ggers.

You mean far above YOU? Humble of you to admit it.

Since you are on the level of blacks, you're automatically, by default, below me.

They said:

A pregnant woman has a choice to make

Make the decision to keep the baby harder by not relieving financial hardships ....don't be surprised if she chooses to abort

Want to cut down on abortions?
Provide FREE birth control and easy access
Provide extensive social services to support the mother and her child

No, let her buy her own since she chose what to do with her body and if she makes a bad choice she can't afford, let her do without. If she doesn't like the result of getting pregnant, give her a coat hanger. If she uses it well enough or several time, we won't have to worry about her neither birth control or social services.

Your mindset that offsetting the bad choices of some irresponsible piece of shit is a good thing proves you're low class. You've convinced me you're as dumb as the average black person in the country. You can stop. I already know.
Nope, I never said that either. Have an average black person explain it to ya -- they're obviously smarter than you.

LOL

Your senility worsens. I've owned up to what I said -- you just don't possess the minimal intellect required to understand what I said. That's on you, not me.

You've lied about it. The only one you've convinced is yourself but you're on the same intellectual level as the n*ggers.
That would make him 100x smarter than you recessive monkey. Please point out where he lied?

LOL

That would make him 100x smarter than you recessive monkey. Please point out where he lied?

I've seen those n*ggers you say are smarter. They're locked up breaks they weren't smart enough to get away from the white police that caught them committing crimes they were bred to commit.

LOL

Check out the christian trumpanzee using racial slurs.

It can't be a racial slur. Too many that call it that have come up with so many exceptions when it isn't, that claim went away a long time ago.

Yeah, that's sound logic. I bet you can even use it publicly anywhere anytime without worries because everyone "gets it".

Very simple reason. You dont have to carry the load for 9 months and have basically a parasite eating off you.

if you want your child you should have sex only with a woman that wants to carry your child.

Then why do so many black "men" produce so many black bastards for white people to have to financially support?
Because white conservatives can't get it up?

Because n*ggers producing bastards are irresponsible.

Okay, first let me say that aborting a baby is one of the worst things someone can do. There should be a damn fucking good reason for doing so. If we're going to do it, why not let mother kill child up until the ages of 2 years after birth? All the same reasons still apply. Let mama kill baby.

With that said, balance the burdens of the mother verses the father. Mother has to carry the baby, which fucks up her body. She has to live with the burden of caring for the child for a good portion of her life. All father has had to do in the entire process is FUCK.

The decision should be the mother's alone, given her extreme burden compared with the father's.

Well over 90% of the reasons given related to someone not wanting the result of a choice they made knowing that the choice could produce that result. Saying I don't want something despite taking the actions that caused it isn't a good reason.

The father, whether it is by choice or by court order, has to financially support that child until age 18. If you're going to give the choice of whether or not the baby is born or aborted to the mother, does the father get a say in whether or not he supports a choice SHE alone made?
Except he was "implicated" in that decision coming into the world..... :biggrin:

He didn't make the decision. The woman did.

LOL

It can't be a racial slur. Too many that call it that have come up with so many exceptions when it isn't, that claim went away a long time ago.

Yeah, that's sound logic. I bet you can even use it publicly anywhere anytime without worries because everyone "gets it".

Apparently people do. The n*ggers constantly use it and no one bats an eye. Thanks for agreeing with me.

Okay, first let me say that aborting a baby is one of the worst things someone can do. There should be a damn fucking good reason for doing so. If we're going to do it, why not let mother kill child up until the ages of 2 years after birth? All the same reasons still apply. Let mama kill baby.

With that said, balance the burdens of the mother verses the father. Mother has to carry the baby, which fucks up her body. She has to live with the burden of caring for the child for a good portion of her life. All father has had to do in the entire process is FUCK.

The decision should be the mother's alone, given her extreme burden compared with the father's.

Well over 90% of the reasons given related to someone not wanting the result of a choice they made knowing that the choice could produce that result. Saying I don't want something despite taking the actions that caused it isn't a good reason.

The father, whether it is by choice or by court order, has to financially support that child until age 18. If you're going to give the choice of whether or not the baby is born or aborted to the mother, does the father get a say in whether or not he supports a choice SHE alone made?
Except he was "implicated" in that decision coming into the world..... :biggrin:

He made the decision to put her in that position.

LOL

Apparently people do. The n*ggers constantly use it and no one bats an eye. Thanks for agreeing with me.

We all know your type would never have the balls to do publicly. Your type prefers the cover of hoods and darkness.

men need to control their sperm......once you let go of it...it belongs to the woman....simple as that...if you are that concerned control your sperm. stoping making excuses that men cant control their sperm

OK. That means if that sperm that is now hers produces a child she chooses to have, that eliminates him from any financial responsibility since everything belongs to her. In addition, since those of us that didn't release the sperm that is now hers didn't do so, we also have no responsibility in that matter. That's good. People that didn't make choice not having to pay for those choices. Agree?
It is silly to say the sperm belongs to anybody once it leaves a man's body. Similarly your boogers fail to belong to you once they hit the ceramic tiling.

But if those sperm happen to have fertilised an egg, then something new arises for which you have to bear your share of the burden. It is simple.

I'm going on what the person to which I responded said.

I don't disagree. Again, look at the entire conversation.

The problem comes in when the rest of us have to bear a burden where our sperm DIDN'T fertilize an egg. Based on your statement that the one fertilizing it has to bear his share, do you agree that those of us that didn't fertilize it are exempt from that burden when the two that did produce it can't afford it? You're arguing the one that fertilized the egg = burden. You do support the one that didn't fertilize it =/= the burden?

He made the decision to put her in that position.

She made the decision to let him. Without that, he can't do a damn thing.

We all know your type would never have the balls to do publicly. Your type prefers the cover of hoods and darkness.

Already have, boy. What the fuck are you going to do about it?

men need to control their sperm......once you let go of it...it belongs to the woman....simple as that...if you are that concerned control your sperm. stoping making excuses that men cant control their sperm

OK. That means if that sperm that is now hers produces a child she chooses to have, that eliminates him from any financial responsibility since everything belongs to her. In addition, since those of us that didn't release the sperm that is now hers didn't do so, we also have no responsibility in that matter. That's good. People that didn't make choice not having to pay for those choices. Agree?
It is silly to say the sperm belongs to anybody once it leaves a man's body. Similarly your boogers fail to belong to you once they hit the ceramic tiling.

But if those sperm happen to have fertilised an egg, then something new arises for which you have to bear your share of the burden. It is simple.

I'm going on what the person to which I responded said.

I don't disagree. Again, look at the entire conversation.

The problem comes in when the rest of us have to bear a burden where our sperm DIDN'T fertilize an egg. Based on your statement that the one fertilizing it has to bear his share, do you agree that those of us that didn't fertilize it are exempt from that burden when the two that did produce it can't afford it? You're arguing the one that fertilized the egg = burden. You do support the one that didn't fertilize it =/= the burden?

You don't bear anything. You no doubt only pay $5k in taxes annually. That doesn't even cover light bulbs in congressional bathrooms. :laugh:

Keep you talking so everyone can laugh. :laugh2:

Take this issue back to the beginning's of organized society. Go back to when people left isolated or in small groups on their own.

Ward members of the family or tribe prevent or punish a woman who shopped a stick up her self in a boarded at pregnancy? What are the others people feel when they had the right to demand that the child born? Could they do anything to stop such an action?

Preventing a woman from terminating her own pregnancy is against natural law and natural rights. Pregnancies at the wrong time could be severely detrimental and even deadly to not only the mother, but the entire group.

I do not want some jack ass bureaucrat laden government dictating such a severe burden and health risk to anyone.

If I were a woman, I certainly would not want some gold status jack ass dude with a penis who will never see any baby that I would have, dictating whether not I can or cannot board that baby.

Make no mistake. I hate abortion. I think that it is a savage practice and would never want any of my family members to do such a thing. At the same time, I adhere to a much higher principle of liberty and limited government. Making the decision to choose liberty over something that I hate justifies my resolve.

Those who would use government to tell women that they must carry a child and give birth to that child are no better than the goose-stepping pinko commie bastard's trying to overthrow America. You are all douche bag authoritarian fuck wads and I hope you burn in the Mythical play's known as hell , if such a place did exist (it doesn't).

With all you just said. . .

When should a child's right to the equal protections of our laws begin?

1. At the earliest moment that we can establish with scientific evidence that they are a living human organism and the product of human reproduction?

Or,

2. When we as a society can no longer stomach or justify the denial of their rights anymore?

Anyone?
I'll ignore the iodiotc way that you framed the question, but answer a more reasonable one without your poorly framed (a) and (b).

When should a child's right to equal protection under the law begin? At three months, after which time abortion is an exception and can only be justified by health risks to the mother.

The Constitution says that all persons are entitled to the EQUAL protections of our laws, fucktard.

It doesn't say "starting at 3 months"
Fetal protection laws do not apply to women who want a legal abortion.

LOL

Oh? What does your deformed brain tell you I lied about?

Everything you post, BOY.
So you can't quote a lie. Thanks for confirming what I already knew. :thup:

Talking tough on a forum doesn't really count........

Forum List

Back