If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

Nope, I never said that either. Have an average black person explain it to ya -- they're obviously smarter than you.

Won't own up to what you say? What a coward.
LOL

Your senility worsens. I've owned up to what I said -- you just don't possess the minimal intellect required to understand what I said. That's on you, not me.

You've lied about it. The only one you've convinced is yourself but you're on the same intellectual level as the n*ggers.

You mean far above YOU? Humble of you to admit it.

Since you are on the level of blacks, you're automatically, by default, below me.
Keep telling yourself that. :lol:

men need to control their sperm......once you let go of it...it belongs to the woman....simple as that...if you are that concerned control your sperm. stoping making excuses that men cant control their sperm

OK. That means if that sperm that is now hers produces a child she chooses to have, that eliminates him from any financial responsibility since everything belongs to her. In addition, since those of us that didn't release the sperm that is now hers didn't do so, we also have no responsibility in that matter. That's good. People that didn't make choice not having to pay for those choices. Agree?
It is silly to say the sperm belongs to anybody once it leaves a man's body. Similarly your boogers fail to belong to you once they hit the ceramic tiling.

But if those sperm happen to have fertilised an egg, then something new arises for which you have to bear your share of the burden. It is simple.

I'm going on what the person to which I responded said.

I don't disagree. Again, look at the entire conversation.

The problem comes in when the rest of us have to bear a burden where our sperm DIDN'T fertilize an egg. Based on your statement that the one fertilizing it has to bear his share, do you agree that those of us that didn't fertilize it are exempt from that burden when the two that did produce it can't afford it? You're arguing the one that fertilized the egg = burden. You do support the one that didn't fertilize it =/= the burden?

You don't bear anything. You no doubt only pay $5k in taxes annually. That doesn't even cover light bulbs in congressional bathrooms. :laugh:

You, no doubt, pay nothing in taxes annually. That doesn't cover your existence in society, freeloader.

LOL

Your senility worsens. I've owned up to what I said -- you just don't possess the minimal intellect required to understand what I said. That's on you, not me.

You've lied about it. The only one you've convinced is yourself but you're on the same intellectual level as the n*ggers.

Since you are on the level of blacks, you're automatically, by default, below me.

I already know you're below me, bug.

It can't be a racial slur. Too many that call it that have come up with so many exceptions when it isn't, that claim went away a long time ago.

Yeah, that's sound logic. I bet you can even use it publicly anywhere anytime without worries because everyone "gets it".

Apparently people do. The n*ggers constantly use it and no one bats an eye. Thanks for agreeing with me.

We all know your type would never have the balls to do publicly. Your type prefers the cover of hoods and darkness.

Already have, boy. What the fuck are you going to do about it?

Keep you talking so everyone can laugh. :laugh2:

Is that ebonics?

So you're not going to do anything about it? Didn't think so.

LOL

Oh? What does your deformed brain tell you I lied about?

Everything you post, BOY.
So you can't quote a lie. Thanks for confirming what I already knew. :thup:

When it's everything, I don't need to. No need to pick one of many examples when all examples apply. You really are as stupid as the blacks.

It can't be a racial slur. Too many that call it that have come up with so many exceptions when it isn't, that claim went away a long time ago.

Yeah, that's sound logic. I bet you can even use it publicly anywhere anytime without worries because everyone "gets it".

Apparently people do. The n*ggers constantly use it and no one bats an eye. Thanks for agreeing with me.

We all know your type would never have the balls to do publicly. Your type prefers the cover of hoods and darkness.

Already have, boy. What the fuck are you going to do about it?
Talking tough on a forum doesn't really count........

Apparently the mods have a problem when I offer opportunities to people to look them in the eye. Interesting thing is I've had no takers.

LOL

^^^ delusions to make him feel better about himself.

I feel perfectly fine about myself. Being your superior is one of the many reason I do.

LOL

When it's everything, I don't need to. No need to pick one of many examples when all examples apply. You really are as stupid as the blacks.
Saying it's everything when you cannot quote a single lie exposes you're lying when you say it's everything.

I feel perfectly fine about myself.
As usual, your own posts belie your hollow bluffs.

Saying it's everything when you cannot quote a single lie exposes you're lying when you say it's everything.

Since it's everything, there is no need to be specific. You pick anything you've said and it will apply you dumb coon.

I feel perfectly fine about myself. Being your superior is one of the many reason I do.

As usual, you hide like the coward you were bred to be. You can't keep your own bitch from fucking other men. How the hell do you take care of yourself?

Since it's everything, there is no need to be specific. You pick anything you've said and it will apply you dumb coon.
^^^ just another pussy who can't back his bullshit.

As usual, you hide like the coward you were bred to be. You can't keep your own bitch from fucking other men. How the hell do you take care of yourself?
^^^ just another old racist conservative expressing his frustrations and delusions from the safety of his momma's basement.

When someone has to keep saying they are better than others.....well, we all know what that means.

...never discussed, or even considered?

There must be all kinds of stories of fathers who wanted to keep their child, but the mother aborted and they could do nothing to stop it.

I am convinced the pro-abort media is censoring these stories, which must be in the millions by now.

I do have a story of a friend of mine, who was blackmailed into a very bad marriage.

She said, "Marry me, or I will abort your child."

So he married her, even though I told him the marriage would never last, even though his father told him he'd get an all-expenses paid trip through Europe if he didn't marry her.

Of course, none of us knew about the abortion threat, because he kept that a secret.

And, sure enough, the marriage was very unhappy, and as I predicted, ended in divorce.

Why doesn't the media cover a story like that?

I find the story very interesting, don't you?

Because liberals love discrimination against white males.

men need to control their sperm......once you let go of it...it belongs to the woman....simple as that...if you are that concerned control your sperm. stoping making excuses that men cant control their sperm

OK. That means if that sperm that is now hers produces a child she chooses to have, that eliminates him from any financial responsibility since everything belongs to her. In addition, since those of us that didn't release the sperm that is now hers didn't do so, we also have no responsibility in that matter. That's good. People that didn't make choice not having to pay for those choices. Agree?
It is silly to say the sperm belongs to anybody once it leaves a man's body. Similarly your boogers fail to belong to you once they hit the ceramic tiling.

But if those sperm happen to have fertilised an egg, then something new arises for which you have to bear your share of the burden. It is simple.

I'm going on what the person to which I responded said.

I don't disagree. Again, look at the entire conversation.

The problem comes in when the rest of us have to bear a burden where our sperm DIDN'T fertilize an egg. Based on your statement that the one fertilizing it has to bear his share, do you agree that those of us that didn't fertilize it are exempt from that burden when the two that did produce it can't afford it? You're arguing the one that fertilized the egg = burden. You do support the one that didn't fertilize it =/= the burden?

You don't bear anything. You no doubt only pay $5k in taxes annually. That doesn't even cover light bulbs in congressional bathrooms. :laugh:

You, no doubt, pay nothing in taxes annually. That doesn't cover your existence in society, freeloader.

Struck a nerve there, did I?
It's always you low income, underachieving types that have a problem with social programs and minorities.

...never discussed, or even considered?

There must be all kinds of stories of fathers who wanted to keep their child, but the mother aborted and they could do nothing to stop it.

I am convinced the pro-abort media is censoring these stories, which must be in the millions by now.

I do have a story of a friend of mine, who was blackmailed into a very bad marriage.

She said, "Marry me, or I will abort your child."

So he married her, even though I told him the marriage would never last, even though his father told him he'd get an all-expenses paid trip through Europe if he didn't marry her.

Of course, none of us knew about the abortion threat, because he kept that a secret.

And, sure enough, the marriage was very unhappy, and as I predicted, ended in divorce.

Why doesn't the media cover a story like that?

I find the story very interesting, don't you?

Because liberals love discrimination against white males.
They aren't liberals. They're progressives and communists. And they discriminate against any group that challenges their ideology or gets in their way, or can be used. They are a danger to white men, Christians, children, the disabled, the elderly. Anybody who is weak or outnumbered.

Amazing.

Fucking cowards.

You should at least have the courage to give a straight forward answer to a straight forward question.

When they are born they have rights. Until then, they don't. This is well established in law and in fact.

What is most offensive in any of these discussions, is the anti-abortion crowd's eagerness to strip women of their rights the moment they become pregnant, right down to forcing her to undergo vaginal ultrasounds to view her unborn child before she can have an abortion. In other words, they rape her with a blunt object.

Miscarriages increase in times of war, during famines, or other forms of scarcity or danger. Since the time of cave men, women have known of herbs which are aborficants. The "witches" of the Middle Ages were often midwives, healers, who helped women with all matters relating to childbirth, including abortion. Women have always had the right to choose when or if yo have a baby. Only now, those who would strip women of their rights, are determined to win, at the expense of children.

Anti-Abortionists don't give a rat's ass about innocent children. Conservative65 proved that when he said that once the child is born, the kid is the sole responsibility of the mother and he's not going to help her. Scratch an anti-abortionist and you get a misogynist who wants to punish women for "spreading their legs".

The willingness to strip women of their rights under the Constitution and under God - who specifically gave humans free will, the moment an egg is fertilized, shows their true agenda. How dare women choose their own path. How dare they have sex. How dare they think for themselves.

It's no accident, that the Republican Party, which opposes the Equal Rights Amendment, also opposes abortion, as well as mandated maternity leave, job security for pregnant women, and universal health care. It's not about innocent babies. It's about control.

When someone has to keep saying they are better than others.....well, we all know what that means.

The root of racism is ignorance and a lack of self esteem. Rather than deal with those conditions, the racist projects them onto others. It's nothing but a coping mechanism to improve one's feeling of self worth. What I find most amusing is their complete lack of self awareness to comprehend how they reveal that of themselves to others.

Forum List

Back