If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

Its just a term. It doesnt mean my goddaughter is actually a god.
No. I have known the mother since we were young adults.
To be a godmother, you have to participate in the child's baptism, stand in her place and say the words for her denouncing Satan and all the rest.

And in the Catholic Church, at least, you must be a believing Catholic to be a godmother. And they make sure of it, you don't get to be a godmother if you are just a casual Catholic.

You, ma'am, are a complete sociopath who calls unborn children "parasites". I have to assume you are a non-believer.
Looks like you thought I was a woman too. :laugh:

I'm a godfather and we did none of that bullshit. I have just been in the childs life since her birth. Hell I was the one there with her mom when she was born instead of her real father.
Buy a dictionary you aren't a godfather it's got religious connotations. There are no secular godfathers.
I dont need to buy a dictionary. Godfather has zero religious connotations for me. There are plenty of secular godfathers. There is even a movie about them.
words used to have meanings before Liberal wacko's twist them into other meanings.
Why do Liberals have the power to redefine words and Conservatives don't.
Like Confederacy, Federalism vs Nationalism.
None of that makes a difference. You cant tell me what a word means to me. I am called a godfather regardless of if you agree or not.

Men don't get pregnant. Women do. Therefore it is ultimately the woman's responsibility to not get pregnant if they are not ready.
LOL

Suuuure, uh-huh. Men bear no responsibility. :eusa_doh:

I didn't say that at all. Try reading what I said. If I were a woman I'd either be on BC, he'd wear a condom, or it ain't happening.
Again, you're putting the responsibility on the woman. Men and women share the responsibility of getting pregnant.

Only one of them can get pregnant. That makes them very unequal partners. The last say he gets was taking off his underpants.
That isn't fair.

Lefties only care about "fair" when it serves their purposes.

To be a godmother, you have to participate in the child's baptism, stand in her place and say the words for her denouncing Satan and all the rest.

And in the Catholic Church, at least, you must be a believing Catholic to be a godmother. And they make sure of it, you don't get to be a godmother if you are just a casual Catholic.

You, ma'am, are a complete sociopath who calls unborn children "parasites". I have to assume you are a non-believer.

I'm a godfather and we did none of that bullshit. I have just been in the childs life since her birth. Hell I was the one there with her mom when she was born instead of her real father.
Buy a dictionary you aren't a godfather it's got religious connotations. There are no secular godfathers.
I dont need to buy a dictionary. Godfather has zero religious connotations for me. There are plenty of secular godfathers. There is even a movie about them.
words used to have meanings before Liberal wacko's twist them into other meanings.
None of that makes a difference. You cant tell me what a word means to me. I am called a godfather regardless of if you agree or not.
When you are talking to other people there needs to be a general agreement what word means what. We use the dictionary for that, not a personal redefinition of definitions.

Men don't get pregnant. Women do. Therefore it is ultimately the woman's responsibility to not get pregnant if they are not ready.
LOL

Suuuure, uh-huh. Men bear no responsibility. :eusa_doh:

I didn't say that at all. Try reading what I said. If I were a woman I'd either be on BC, he'd wear a condom, or it ain't happening.
Again, you're putting the responsibility on the woman. Men and women share the responsibility of getting pregnant.

Only one of them can get pregnant. That makes them very unequal partners. The last say he gets was taking off his underpants.
That isn't fair.

Grow up and get used to that concept.

So are limitations on late term abortions, which you oh so conveniently left out.

That is people who consider the unborn to be people with rights, to be forcing their views on "others" legally and constitutionally.
I left nothing out, dimwit. I purposefully said, "legal abortions." The Supreme Court, in affirming the right of abortion, stated there are limitations on that right. Just as there are limitations on other rights.

So, your talk of th
So are limitations on late term abortions, which you oh so conveniently left out.

That is people who consider the unborn to be people with rights, to be forcing their views on "others" legally and constitutionally.
I left nothing out, dimwit. I purposefully said, "legal abortions." The Supreme Court, in affirming the right of abortion, stated there are limitations on that right. Just as there are limitations on other rights.

So, do you have anything to say about the OP's point, ie the way men have no say in what happens to their children?
Sure, my opinion is that men know they have no rights in forcing a woman to either have an abortion or to not have one. That places a higher burden on men to take even extra precautions in not getting a woman pregnant if they can't deal with consequences of having no rights over the woman's body.

So true. If a man doesn't want to face that dilemma, he shouldn't put himself or the woman in that position.
same could be said of the woman.

Not within the context of paternal rights, fool.
That is the context of my post. Do any of you actually read the threads before posting?

When you are talking to other people there needs to be a general agreement what word means what. We use the dictionary for that, not a personal redefinition of definitions.
I dont need your agreement to tell you I am a godfather. I wasnt asking for your agreement or acceptance. I was telling what I was called.

No, dope. The man makes the deposit that sets it all in motion. Putting it all on the woman is not only dishonest and misogynistic but retarded. Any guy that would knock up a woman due to such an attitude is an irresponsible douche of the highest order.

Mmm, sans the egg, the man's deposit isn't going to amount to much.

WTF?
That is the dumbest post yet.

I dont need your agreement to tell you I am a godfather. I wasnt asking for your agreement or acceptance. I was telling what I was called.

If it has no religious connotation for you, then you are a godparent, not a godfather. A godfather is a male godparent in Christian traditions.

If it h as no religious connotation for you, t hen you are a godparent, not a godfather. A godfather is a male godparent in Christian traditions.
No one calls me a godparent. They call me a godfather. I am not a christian.

If it h as no religious connotation for you, t hen you are a godparent, not a godfather. A godfather is a male godparent in Christian traditions.

Whatthefuckever. T hey might as well call you a radish.

No, dope. The man makes the deposit that sets it all in motion. Putting it all on the woman is not only dishonest and misogynistic but retarded. Any guy that would knock up a woman due to such an attitude is an irresponsible douche of the highest order.

Mmm, sans the egg, the man's deposit isn't going to amount to much.

WTF?
That is the dumbest post yet.

No, saying something is dumb without explaining what about it you found dumb, is the dumbest post.

Whatthefuckever. T hey might as well call you a radish.
Radish doesnt have the same ring but its none of my business what you think.

I'm not for abortion (except in cases of rape, incest, mother's life in danger, or the baby will die during child birth regardless).

With that said...if you're going to have legalized abortion-the choice should be the women's and not the man's.
If women get a choice then men should get a choice whether to finance that embryo for 18 years.

The guy had the choice to wrap it up, not just the woman. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

I'm not for abortion (except in cases of rape, incest, mother's life in danger, or the baby will die during child birth regardless).

With that said...if you're going to have legalized abortion-the choice should be the women's and not the man's.
If women get a choice then men should get a choice whether to finance that embryo for 18 years.

The guy had the choice to wrap it up, not just the woman. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

You are likening consensual sex to a crime.

And lefties claim the RIGHT is anti-sex...

You are likening consensual sex to a crime.

And lefties claim the RIGHT is anti-sex...

It's a figurative expression...if you don't understand the difference between literal and figurative language than you're an idiot.

PS: READ my posts...I clearly stated I am anti-abortion. Stop jumping to assumptions...we all know what that makes you.

I agree. You should have looked it up before you spouted off.

SINCE 1828

Definition of godfather
1: a man who sponsors a person at baptism
2: one having a relation to someone or something analogous to that of a male sponsor to his godchild: such as
a ne that founds, supports, or inspires
  • made him the godfather of a whole generation of rebels
  • The Times Literary Supplement (London)
3: the leader of an organized crime syndicate

I assumed no such thing. Now you're relying on your own delusions and projecting them onto me.

Legal abortion is a right which the U.S. Supreme Court affirmed. That is not my opinion but established fact. Those who state otherwise are merely expressing their opinion, which I noted and discarded in favor of the law of our land.

So, your talk of th
I assumed no such thing. Now you're relying on your own delusions and projecting them onto me.

Legal abortion is a right which the U.S. Supreme Court affirmed. That is not my opinion but established fact. Those who state otherwise are merely expressing their opinion, which I noted and discarded in favor of the law of our land.

So, do you have anything to say about the OP's point, ie the way men have no say in what happens to their children?
Sure, my opinion is that men know they have no rights in forcing a woman to either have an abortion or to not have one. That places a higher burden on men to take even extra precautions in not getting a woman pregnant if they can't deal with consequences of having no rights over the woman's body.

So, you support the status quo that men have no control, but complete responsibility.

I do not see that as morally or ethically defensible.

Not surprisingly, your solution is to strip women of their rights and give control to men.

Until 1880, abortion was legal and advertised throughout the US. In 1869 the women first organized the suffragette movement. There had been sporadic demonstrations for years, but a concerted, organized and planned movement towards achieving women's right to vote began in 1869.

Every time women demand power in the US, men try to strip them of their rights.

Now that women are demanding political power and are running for President attempts to strip them of the right to a safe abortion has never been stronger.

If you believe abortion is wrong, don't have one. If you don't want a woman to abort your baby, don't have sex with a woman who doesn't want a child.

Leave everyone else alone. It's not your life, not your body, not your family and not your choice.

Last edited:
Very simple reason. You dont have to carry the load for 9 months and have basically a parasite eating off you.
If we lived in a civilized world populated by civilized people, you would have to hide yourself in shame for the rest of your life for uttering those horrible words.

But among liberals, who are morally corrupt and reprehensible in all ways that matter, your words will barely register at all.
Shame you don't know the def of classical liberal. "For the individual and small gov"
No Latin in high school?

Okay, first let me say that aborting a baby is one of the worst things someone can do. There should be a damn fucking good reason for doing so. If we're going to do it, why not let mother kill child up until the ages of 2 years after birth? All the same reasons still apply. Let mama kill baby.

With that said, balance the burdens of the mother verses the father. Mother has to carry the baby, which fucks up her body. She has to live with the burden of caring for the child for a good portion of her life. All father has had to do in the entire process is FUCK.

The decision should be the mother's alone, given her extreme burden compared with the father's.
I have three children, a 32-year-old daughter, a 26-year old daughter, and a 22-year-old son.

I can assure you that my involvement with my children has extended far beyond the sex acts that created them.

I married their mother, and I supported her and my children, and though they are grown, I still have some responsibility for them.

My son still lives with me, and though he pays me for room and board and auto insurance, I pay for his college tuition.

My daughters still call me every time they need free legal advice.

I love my children very much, and it would be very painful for me if I knew a child of mine had been aborted.

I believe that knowledge would distrurb me so greatly that I would need spiritual and psychological counseling to help me overcome my grief.

And so that makes me certain that there are millions of men and women who are grieving abortions, and this is a story that is being deliberately suppressed by the media and the elites who control this country.
So basically you had children with a woman that wanted children like I said in the first place?
Our first child was before we were married. She could have gotten an abortion, but she was pro-life like me and never considered it. We were very young, and had no way to support the family. My father had to help us, and I fortunately had inherited some money from my mother. Abortion would have been an easy way out, but we did not do that, and I have no regrets that we kept our daughter.
OMG you have children???
Glad to see you are sucking off someone else's money

Forum List

Back