If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

Very simple reason. You dont have to carry the load for 9 months and have basically a parasite eating off you.
If we lived in a civilized world populated by civilized people, you would have to hide yourself in shame for the rest of your life for uttering those horrible words.

But among liberals, who are morally corrupt and reprehensible in all ways that matter, your words will barely register at all.
Dont get emotional. Use your brain. Its horrible to witness a abortion however until you have to carry the child you really dont have a say in the matter.
So I should stand by silently while innocent children are butchered? Is that your advice to me?
No, go and kill an abortion doctor and adopt a few.
As they say, if you haven't been there you have nothing to say, keep your trap shut

So are limitations on late term abortions, which you oh so conveniently left out.

That is people who consider the unborn to be people with rights, to be forcing their views on "others" legally and constitutionally.
I left nothing out, dimwit. I purposefully said, "legal abortions." The Supreme Court, in affirming the right of abortion, stated there are limitations on that right. Just as there are limitations on other rights.

So, your talk of th
So are limitations on late term abortions, which you oh so conveniently left out.

That is people who consider the unborn to be people with rights, to be forcing their views on "others" legally and constitutionally.
I left nothing out, dimwit. I purposefully said, "legal abortions." The Supreme Court, in affirming the right of abortion, stated there are limitations on that right. Just as there are limitations on other rights.

So, do you have anything to say about the OP's point, ie the way men have no say in what happens to their children?
Sure, my opinion is that men know they have no rights in forcing a woman to either have an abortion or to not have one. That places a higher burden on men to take even extra precautions in not getting a woman pregnant if they can't deal with consequences of having no rights over the woman's body.

So, you support the status quo that men have no control, but complete responsibility.

I do not see that as morally or ethically defensible.

Not surprisingly, your solution is to strip women of their rights and give control to men.

Until 1880, abortion was legal and advertised throughout the US. In 1869 the women first organized the suffragette movement. There had been sporadic demonstrations for years, but a concerted, organized and planned movement towards achieving women's right to vote began in 1869.

Every time women demand power in the US, men try to strip them of their rights.

Now that women are demanding political power and are running for President attempts to strip them of the right to a safe abortion has never been stronger.

If you believe abortion is wrong, don't have one. If you don't want a woman to abort your baby, don't have sex with a woman who doesn't want a child.

Leave everyone else alone. It's not your life, not your body, not your family and not your choice.
Amazing how the white boy "zip it up, see you later crowd" are so concerned about fertilized cells.
It's always so judgemental men.
A hoot

So, your talk of th

So, do you have anything to say about the OP's point, ie the way men have no say in what happens to their children?
Sure, my opinion is that men know they have no rights in forcing a woman to either have an abortion or to not have one. That places a higher burden on men to take even extra precautions in not getting a woman pregnant if they can't deal with consequences of having no rights over the woman's body.

So, you support the status quo that men have no control, but complete responsibility.

Not surprisingly, your solution is to strip women of their rights and give control to men.

Until 1880, abortion was legal and advertised throughout the US. In 1869 the women first organized the suffragette movement. There had been sporadic demonstrations for years, but a concerted, organized and planned movement towards achieving women's right to vote began in 1869.

Now that women are demanding political power and are running for President attempts to strip them of the right to a safe abortion has never been stronger.

If you believe abortion is wrong, don't have one. If you don't want a woman to abort your baby, don't have sex with a woman who doesn't want a child.

Leave everyone else alone. It's not your life, not your body, not your family and not your choice.

"Women" did not run for President.

Hillary did.

She was not defeated because she was a woman.

Save your hysterical gender baiting.

This thread is about the father's lack of control over his unborn child.

Do you have something to say about that?

So, your talk of th

Amazing how the white boy "zip it up, see you later crowd" are so concerned about fertilized cells.
A hoot

Soooo, you are assuming that I have a history of causal one night stands with the intent of dodging any responsibility?

So, your talk of th

These guys are so holier than thou and never adopted a kid in their life

So, your talk of th

Hillary did.

Yup, have the brains to choose a one nighter who wants to give birth.
They do say women choose around with an eye on their offspring

He doesn't have to quit drinking, smoking, or doing wild, stupid shit like skiing off his neighbor's barn.

Roof skiing....always a lot more fun to watch than do. BTW, 6 women have aborted little Horns I shot up into them....it was the 60's and 70's...the pill was still new and risky, there were no STDs that would kill you, the honeys weren't wearing underwear and nobody wore rubbers. Of the 6 I only wanted one of them and was enraged the woman killed it without giving me a chance to change her mind. The rest were never meant to be and neither the women or I wanted 21 years of hard labor to grow them up.

So, your talk of th

A hoot

Soooo, you are assuming that I have a history of causal one night stands with the intent of dodging any responsibility?

Just jealous.
Most of the old white farts here can't remember the last time they had sex

To be a godmother, you have to participate in the child's baptism, stand in her place and say the words for her denouncing Satan and all the rest.

And in the Catholic Church, at least, you must be a believing Catholic to be a godmother. And they make sure of it, you don't get to be a godmother if you are just a casual Catholic.

You, ma'am, are a complete sociopath who calls unborn children "parasites". I have to assume you are a non-believer.
Looks like you thought I was a woman too. :laugh:

I'm a godfather and we did none of that bullshit. I have just been in the childs life since her birth. Hell I was the one there with her mom when she was born instead of her real father.
Buy a dictionary you aren't a godfather it's got religious connotations. There are no secular godfathers.
I dont need to buy a dictionary. Godfather has zero religious connotations for me. There are plenty of secular godfathers. There is even a movie about them.
words used to have meanings before Liberal wacko's twist them into other meanings.
Why do Liberals have the power to redefine words and Conservatives don't.
Like Confederacy, Federalism vs Nationalism.
None of that makes a difference. You cant tell me what a word means to me. I am called a godfather regardless of if you agree or not.

You can call yourself the King of England but that doesn't mean you're royalty.

A Godfather is a religious role in a child's life. The man must renounce Satan and take an oath to ensure the child is raised in the faith.

Your actual role in this child's life is that of a mentor, a role model and possibly a benefactor but unless you have sworn before God and your congregation to help raise this child to be a church-going Christian, you are not a Godfather.

So, your talk of th

These guys are so holier than thou and never adopted a kid in their life

I had 2, why would I adopt?

Looks like you thought I was a woman too. :laugh:

I'm a godfather and we did none of that bullshit. I have just been in the childs life since her birth. Hell I was the one there with her mom when she was born instead of her real father.
Buy a dictionary you aren't a godfather it's got religious connotations. There are no secular godfathers.
I dont need to buy a dictionary. Godfather has zero religious connotations for me. There are plenty of secular godfathers. There is even a movie about them.
words used to have meanings before Liberal wacko's twist them into other meanings.
None of that makes a difference. You cant tell me what a word means to me. I am called a godfather regardless of if you agree or not.

You can call yourself the King of England but that doesn't mean you're royalty.

A Godfather is a religious role in a child's life. The man must renounce Satan and take an oath to ensure the child is raised in the faith.

Your actual role in this child's life is that of a mentor, a role model and possibly a benefactor but unless you have sworn before God and your congregation to help raise this child to be a church-going Christian, you are not a Godfather.
Don Corleone disagrees with you.

A hoot

Just jealous.
Most of the old white farts here can't remember the last time they had sex

Well, you have no need to be jealous. As a bachelor I did not have a lot of game.

He doesn't have to quit drinking, smoking, or doing wild, stupid shit like skiing off his neighbor's barn.

Roof skiing....always a lot more fun to watch than do. BTW, 6 women have aborted little Horns I shot up into them....it was the 60's and 70's...the pill was still new and risky, there were no STDs that would kill you, the honeys weren't wearing underwear and nobody wore rubbers. Of the 6 I only wanted one of them and was enraged the woman killed it without giving me a chance to change her mind. The rest were never meant to be and neither the women or I wanted 21 years of hard labor to grow them up.

What a brave boy.
So 5 out of 6 was ok?
Since they have an eye on their prospective offspring ever think that said something about you?

Okay, first let me say that aborting a baby is one of the worst things someone can do. There should be a damn fucking good reason for doing so. If we're going to do it, why not let mother kill child up until the ages of 2 years after birth? All the same reasons still apply. Let mama kill baby.

With that said, balance the burdens of the mother verses the father. Mother has to carry the baby, which fucks up her body. She has to live with the burden of caring for the child for a good portion of her life. All father has had to do in the entire process is FUCK.

The decision should be the mother's alone, given her extreme burden compared with the father's.
I have three children, a 32-year-old daughter, a 26-year old daughter, and a 22-year-old son.

I can assure you that my involvement with my children has extended far beyond the sex acts that created them.

I married their mother, and I supported her and my children, and though they are grown, I still have some responsibility for them.

My son still lives with me, and though he pays me for room and board and auto insurance, I pay for his college tuition.

My daughters still call me every time they need free legal advice.

I love my children very much, and it would be very painful for me if I knew a child of mine had been aborted.

I believe that knowledge would distrurb me so greatly that I would need spiritual and psychological counseling to help me overcome my grief.

And so that makes me certain that there are millions of men and women who are grieving abortions, and this is a story that is being deliberately suppressed by the media and the elites who control this country.

Looking forward to your socialist VA SS Medicare benefits?

I'm not for abortion (except in cases of rape, incest, mother's life in danger, or the baby will die during child birth regardless).

With that said...if you're going to have legalized abortion-the choice should be the women's and not the man's.
If women get a choice then men should get a choice whether to finance that embryo for 18 years.

The guy had the choice to wrap it up, not just the woman. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

You are likening consensual sex to a crime.

And lefties claim the RIGHT is anti-sex...

Leftists are most definitely pro-sex Correll. Right wingers are only in favour of sex if it's between married couples, in the missionary position, and the woman has no orgasm. Female orgasms are bad because they encourage wanton behaviour. So is birth control, for the same reason.

Correll is a Russian troll farm poster. He doesn't understand the expression because he's not from North America. It's in small ways like this that these guys give themselves away. No 51 year old male has the time to make 30,000 posts in just over 2 years (that's about 40 posts a day), unless that's their actual job.

I'm not for abortion (except in cases of rape, incest, mother's life in danger, or the baby will die during child birth regardless).

With that said...if you're going to have legalized abortion-the choice should be the women's and not the man's.
If women get a choice then men should get a choice whether to finance that embryo for 18 years.

The guy had the choice to wrap it up, not just the woman. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

You are likening consensual sex to a crime.

And lefties claim the RIGHT is anti-sex...

Leftists are most definitely pro-sex Correll. Right wingers are only in favour of sex if it's between married couples, in the missionary position, and the woman has no orgasm. Female orgasms are bad because they encourage wanton behaviour. So is birth control, for the same reason.

Correll is a Russian troll farm poster. He doesn't understand the expression because he's not from North America. It's in small ways like this that these guys give themselves away. No 51 year old male has the time to make 30,000 posts in just over 2 years (that's about 40 posts a day), unless that's their actual job.

YOu lefties claim that, but you keep wanting to destroy people for normal sexual behavior.

What a brave boy.
So 5 out of 6 was ok?
Since they have an eye on their prospective offspring ever think that said something about you?

Don't try to judge what you know nothing about, asswipe. I shared my experience with the OP and you're just a window peeker who gets no say.

So, your talk of th

Hillary did.

So did Carly Fiorino. That makes two women who ran for President. 2016. One got the nomination and one didn't, but nice try, Evgeny.

The thread is about a man's lack of control over women but one has to look at why this has become such a huge issue NOW, at this point in time in history. Why are men so bent out of shape that they can't control women? One of the reasons men are seeking to exert control over women is that women are asking for more and more power, at home, at work, and in government.

Hillary Clinton had a 68% approval rating as Secretary of State. When she announced she was running for President, it dropped to 53%.

There is a very strong connection between women demanding equal rights, and men seeking ways to end or curtail their right to a medically safe abortion.

When you are talking to other people there needs to be a general agreement what word means what. We use the dictionary for that, not a personal redefinition of definitions.
I dont need your agreement to tell you I am a godfather. I wasnt asking for your agreement or acceptance. I was telling what I was called.
I call you an Imbecile.

That's one of the funniest things I've ever read here.....
lol.gif

Forum List

Back