If a woman doesn't want to see me again then why respond to my good morning texts?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I;m trying to set up a second date with this girl and I have called twice left messages and she has not called back. But I send a good morning text and she responds? Why not just f*cking ignore me?

Because at night some other dude is getting it in. And in the morning she convinces herself that she should talk to you because that slut that gave it up last night isn't really her. Except it is.

yeah you maybe right. Fucked up dudes have to put their hearts on the line and PAY FOR IT

Because at night some other dude is getting it in. And in the morning she convinces herself that she should talk to you because that slut that gave it up last night isn't really her. Except it is.

yeah you maybe right. Fucked up dudes have to put their hearts on the line and PAY FOR IT
Don't settle. And don't bend over backwards for someone who won't do the same.

Well tonight was my last call. I told myself if she answered I would have set up a second date. Since she didn't I left a message inviting her over my place to make it seem like I am just trying to F*CK

LOL.

Don't text her anymore. You're wasting your time on somebody who plays games with your feelings.

Don't text her anymore. You're wasting your time on somebody who plays games with your feelings.

Tonight was the last night. If she had answered I would have set up a second date

Since she didn't I left a message inviting her over my place to make it seem like all I want is SEX

Well tonight was my last call. I told myself if she answered I would have set up a second date. Since she didn't I left a message inviting her over my place to make it seem like I am just trying to F*CK

LOL.
:thup:

Tonight was the last night. If she had answered I would have set up a second date

Since she didn't I left a message inviting her over my place to make it seem like all I want is SEX
I doubt if that will make a difference. Ignoring her will have more of an impact because it's all about control. If you appear to lose interest, she'll wonder why.

I;m trying to set up a second date with this girl and I have called twice left messages and she has not called back. But I send a good morning text and she responds? Why not just f*cking ignore me?

Damn guy, if she hasn't returned your calls, she IS ignoring you. At this point, she's probably thinking " If I just act friendly, but not too friendly, may be he will just go away and not kill me"

o good gosh is this really the advice men give men.....no wonder yall are so fucked up.....older and younger are just plain stupid

she answered your text .....not any kinda sign...perhaps she considered it rude not too....i dont answer my phone many times and why do you care at this point...

i the older wiser men....*snickers* are hinting cause that is all they ever do is fucking hint

old adage: the one least interest in the relationship controls it.....

Damn guy, if she hasn't returned your calls, she IS ignoring you. At this point, she's probably thinking " If I just act friendly, but not too friendly, may be he will just go away and not kill me"
Well the last time I called was Thursday before last night. So not like it was every night. But it's over anyway

yea that is what you said but you did not tell him why.....he wants the whys answered.....i will just sit back....wake and bake....and listen to this ....this is just gonna be sooooooooo good

Forum List

Back