If abortion isn't wrong, then nothing is wrong...

The world is over populated as it is. Forcing women to have more children isn't a solution to anything.

Its a great way to make a religious hypocrite appear righteous by pretending to give a shit about the unborn while shifting the attention away from their own egregious sins against those who have already been born.... lying in the name of God, bearing false witness against their neighbor, persecuting the innocent, stealing from the dead, desecrating the teachings of Jesus, murdering the minds of children - destroying lives and perpetuating evil.

Last edited:
Blackrook is right to claim that abortion is wrong...for Blackrook.

Blackrook is wrong to claim that abortion is wrong for my wife and daughter.

Don't your children and grandchildren have a right to their life?

I disagree that Blackrook is wrong to defend their rights.... but if you think we are wrong to defend their rights?

Tough shit.

wanted and loved grandchildren. If it is not the right time for my daughters or daughter-in-law that is their decision

If there are health complications the girls are more important than another grandchild

It is up to my girls, not me.

Blah blah blah...

We are going to continue fighting abortion and fighting for those children's rights as though you (our supposed opposition) were never even in our way.

And there is not a damn thong you can do about it.

And abortions will continue just as they have since the dawn of civilization,even if the SC reverses their decision, and there is not a damn thing you can do about it, other than ruin a doctor's life occasionally, for forgetting to list the procedure as a D&C..

All sorts of crimes continue despite our laws and punishments. Your point ?

Should we do away with laws against rapes, theft, murders, and molestation just because those laws don't work 100% too?

I didn't think so.

No, we did away with the law against abortion because the SC ruled that aborting a fetus in many circumstances is not murder.

Don't your children and grandchildren have a right to their life?

I disagree that Blackrook is wrong to defend their rights.... but if you think we are wrong to defend their rights?

Tough shit.

wanted and loved grandchildren. If it is not the right time for my daughters or daughter-in-law that is their decision

If there are health complications the girls are more important than another grandchild

Blah blah blah...

We are going to continue fighting abortion and fighting for those children's rights as though you (our supposed opposition) were never even in our way.

And abortions will continue just as they have since the dawn of civilization,even if the SC reverses their decision, and there is not a damn thing you can do about it, other than ruin a doctor's life occasionally, for forgetting to list the procedure as a D&C..

Should we do away with laws against rapes, theft, murders, and molestation just because those laws don't work 100% too?

I didn't think so.

No, we did away with the law against abortion because the SC ruled that aborting a fetus in many circumstances is not murder.

And the court is never wrong and their decisions can never be challenged.

Right?

Blah blah blah...

I didn't think so.

And the court is never wrong and their decisions can never be challenged.

Right?

The law is the law, until, or unless people like you pack the court to change the law. If you succeed, then abortions will continue anyway, but will be called D & C, just like it was when I was in high school.

Forum List

Back