If America is so great?

CryptoNinja

Jan 8, 2018
Why is it that only 3rd world "brown skinned uneducated diseased TRASH" (to quote Republicans) moves to America?

Don't see many 1st world, white Europeans moving here. Not Canadians, not Australians.

Why is that?

Why is it the only people who move to the US are people Republicans hate? If America is so great...that is.

Why is it that only 3rd world "brown skinned uneducated diseased TRASH" (to quote Republicans) moves to America?

Don't see many 1st world, white Europeans moving here. Not Canadians, not Australians.

Why is that?

Why is it the only people who move to the US are people Republicans hate? If America is so great...that is.
Just look at history. Social conservatives have hated every single new group that's moved here since day 1.

• Banned
Um.. because America is that great? :dunno:
It's an "Argumentum ad absurdum". Something Rush Limbaugh smokers should be familiar with.

They hate minorities/immigrants, but think America is great.

But only minority/immigrants want to come to America.

Why is that?

You answered your own question with your question bud.
20-50 million filthy thirdworlders inhabit this nation now...if you were a decent human would you choose to come here?

You’re right. America sucks. You should leave.
I prefer to stay here and remind you of what a bag of shit you are.
Pot calls kettle black
I don't hate brown 3rd worlders and think they are shit.

So I don't think shit is coming to America.

Therefore when I think America is great, it's because all the people moving here are great.

Got it you fucking trump-cock-sucking cuck?

Why is that?

20-50 million filthy thirdworlders inhabit this nation now...if you were a decent human would you choose to come here?
Not sure if you're satire, or sincere.

But if you're sincere, I'm a giant cone aimed right at your puckery butt.

Why is that?

Well, your brown and black-skinned people live in shit holes. They think our shit holes are a step up. No doubt the free stuff is an incentive too.

Why is that?

Not sure if you're satire, or sincere.

But if you're sincere, I'm a giant cone aimed right at your puckery butt.

Does the accuracy of my post bother you? Are you trying to pretend the southern cockroaches are good for our nation?

Why is that?

Well, your brown and black-skinned people live in shit holes. They think our shit holes are a step up. No doubt the free stuff is an incentive too.

How do non-citizens get free stuff? Please detail this thoroughly.

You’re right. America sucks. You should leave.
Pot calls kettle black
I don't hate brown 3rd worlders and think they are shit.

So I don't think shit is coming to America.

Therefore when I think America is great, it's because all the people moving here are great.

Got it you fucking trump-cock-sucking cuck?

Not real quick on the uptake, are you?

A bag of shit, reminding someone else they are a bag of shit.

Pot, meet kettle.

Why is that?

The third-world moves here for the free money offered by the Democrats, and at the behest of the Democrats to eventually increase the number of uneducated, dependent citizen voters.

Why is that?

How do non-citizens get free stuff? Please detail this thoroughly.
Do your own fucking research next time:
Do immigrants receive more welfare money than natural born US citizens?

Forum List

Back