If America is such a racist country, why are so many non-whites trying to get in?

So when a person says something, that's representative of the entire party? Good to know...especially when Donald Trump is the official head of the GOP. :lol:

Nice dodge.

Didn't work. The whole Dem platform is based on America being Racist at heart.
Can you provide an example?

Dems fight for healthcare.....where do they claim that is racist?

So when a person says something, that's representative of the entire party? Good to know...especially when Donald Trump is the official head of the GOP. :lol:

Nice dodge.

For government provided healthcare, because racist.

America isn't racist just because the president is.
made up reality again, and yet you can't name one racist thing. ready, look good now, go!!!

Another lying Russian asshole heard from.

We can name lots of racist things, like telling native born Americans to "go back to where they came from". Like dismantling the law enforcement departments dealing with radical white supremacist terrorism. Like refusing to even acknowledge the death of Toni Morrison. The list is endless.

And every one of Trumps racist tropes is being magnified by Russian trolls using social media. Russians are pushing the idea that America is on the verge of a race war, and God knows Trump is doing everything possible to make it happen. Russians and Trump, working hand in glove to bring hate and racial unrest to America.

made up reality again, and yet you can't name one racist thing. ready, look good now, go!!!

We can name lots of racist things, like telling native born Americans to "go back to where they came from". Like dismantling the law enforcement departments dealing with radical white supremacist terrorism. Like refusing to even acknowledge the death of Toni Morrison. The list is endless.

And every one of Trumps racist tropes is being magnified by Russian trolls using social media. Russians are pushing the idea that America is on the verge of a race war, and God knows Trump is doing everything possible to make it happen. Russians and Trump, working hand in glove to bring hate and racial unrest to America.

You need to let the Russian thing go...you look ridiculous

Wow, up your meds, you dried up TDS twat.

How about calling everyone who disagrees with you a Racist as a cause of all this strife?

Sorry, but disagreeing with progressive stupidity is not racist.

And for some reason you feel we need to hear from a Canadian asshole?

“F*ck the Bible voters”???? Do Democrats forget how important the Bible is to Blacks and Latinos?

For some parts of the communities, for others perceived economic benefits override their concern over progressive social values.

That, and most progressive activists are smart enough to only go after white Christians.

White Christians are the swing vote.

White union workers are going to be the swing vote as well.
White suburban women are the true swing voters.

Agreed. Many of which are Christian.

White union workers are going to be the swing vote as well.
White suburban women are the true swing voters.

So you blame them for Trump winning in 2016?
I blame low information voters

She just said that white suburban women are the deciding factor. So you disagree?
Low information is still low information

Both sides always blame the low information voters from the other side. How much information does one need in today’s times? Contrast to 40 years ago..., you had 3 networks, some cable, newspapers, and am talk radio. There is lots of information today.

When liberal syphilitic cysts scream and yell about America being soooo WAAAYCIST and "white supremacist" I ask these liberals a few questions:

A. Name me ONE other white-majority country on this planet who elected a black leader.
B. Name me one BLACK-majority country in which our grievance-mongering black crybabies have a better life than they do in America.
C. Name me ONE legal right this oh-so-horrifying white devil has in America, that the black crybabies don't have.

Not one liberal I know in real life has been able to intelligently answer these questions; instead they go into a sobbing, frantic baby tantrum, screaming WAAAAYYYYCISM at me.

Oh the south is racist. America as a whole is not.

Not according to the Dems.

Nice dodge.

For government provided healthcare, because racist.
Makes no sense

When liberal syphilitic cysts scream and yell about America being soooo WAAAYCIST and "white supremacist" I ask these liberals a few questions:

A. Name me ONE other white-majority country on this planet who elected a black leader.
B. Name me one BLACK-majority country in which our grievance-mongering black crybabies have a better life than they do in America.
C. Name me ONE legal right this oh-so-horrifying white devil has in America, that the black crybabies don't have.

Not one liberal I know in real life has been able to intelligently answer these questions; instead they go into a sobbing, frantic baby tantrum, screaming WAAAAYYYYCISM at me.
A. I love how conservatives are bragging about electing Obama as President.

B. Does nothing to compensate for our maltreatment of blacks

C. It’s not that blacks do not have legal rights, but that they are unequally applied

Liberals are racist because they want to subject brown and black foreigners to the awful racism we have in America.

It’s so disgusting. Lefties are so damn racist.

A. I love how conservatives are bragging about electing Obama as President.

B. Does nothing to compensate for our maltreatment of blacks

C. It’s not that blacks do not have legal rights, but that they are unequally applied

a. Why? Hint: I know your answer.

b. It is a valid point against those that claim America is racist. A point that stands.

c. Your desire for equal outcome, regardless of EVERYTHING, makes you a petty tyrant.

The non whites have been promised that if they replace the white population they will be able to loot.

Nice dodge.

Here's the platform. Show us on the doll where the platform states the entire country racist.

Wasn’t the president elected?
Not by a majority of Americans. Racism barely got him elected, but it wasn't by a majority.

Our president is elected by a majority? Since when?
You can’t play it both ways

You can’t claim Trumps election proves anything about the views of America when he wasn’t popularly elected

Wasn’t the president elected?
Not by a majority of Americans. Racism barely got him elected, but it wasn't by a majority.

Our president is elected by a majority? Since when?
You can’t play it both ways

You can’t claim Trumps election proves anything about the views of America when he wasn’t popularly elected

No one was but he won the electoral votes and by a wide margin so a few voted for him?

Forum List

Back