If "ANTIFA" is a threat. why are there no deaths attributed to them?

What makes you think that I am not against white supremacy and fascists? Disapproving of Antifa is not an approval of those two things.
Look if you're CONSTANTLY posting about something that Trump's own FBI says is no threat, but have little to NOTHING to say about who they DO say is the GREATEST threat to America, that's telling me all I need to know.

Aside from the fact that truth means nothing to you, and facts bounce off your skull...you have an agenda.

What makes you think that I am not against white supremacy and fascists? Disapproving of Antifa is not an approval of those two things.
Look if you're CONSTANTLY posting about something that Trump's own FBI says is no threat, but have little to NOTHING to say about who they DO say is the GREATEST threat to America, that's telling me all I need to know.

Aside from the fact that truth means nothing to you, and facts bounce off your skull...you have an agenda.

I am not constantly posting about those things. Are you confusing me with someone else here???

You won't accept any evidence. No leftist shill does. But, where would we get evidence? You don't have evidence of jack schidt. Pasting a link to a website proves nothing. We aren't part of any investigative body, so how would we have any facts?. You're just another lying vermin troll that spews BS and then tries to make everyone look bad because they have no "facts" to counter your bullcrap with.
Leftist do not accept facts.

It's emotions ONLY for these psychos.

All they need is some Fake News article stating some Leftist LIE and/or Propaganda and not only do they believe it ...

They will defend it despite all the actual evidence proving otherwise.

There is a reason Leftism is referred to as a MENTAL DISORDER !!!

Well? I'd like to know, minus the trolling and far right lies. Here's a study that proves that of the acts of terrorism leading to death, none was committed by ANTIFA

The short answer is because ANIFA is NOT A THREAT. ANTIFA is NOT an oranization group, it is a movement dedicated to opposing 45's Fascist Government. The Men who plotted to kidnap and kill the Governor of Michigan are Terrorists. That is threat.

Well? I'd like to know, minus the trolling and far right lies. Here's a study that proves that of the acts of terrorism leading to death, none was committed by ANTIFA

The short answer is because ANIFA is NOT A THREAT. ANTIFA is NOT an oranization group, it is a movement dedicated to opposing 45's Fascist Government. The Men who plotted to kidnap and kill the Governor of Michigan are Terrorists. That is threat.
They're antifa, like you.

Antifa, or Torch, is a real organization, albeit decentralized organization but real nonetheless with an organized mission, vision and purpose, and it has been involved in many violent acts in its history. Rose City Antifa here in Oregon is very much real and has engaged in, reacted to, and encouraged violence during protests and counter protests against other radical groups in the Portland area. They really are not an altruistic or benevolent group and really shouldn't be defended as freedom fighters in my personal opinion. Putting your faith in a group like Antifa to squash out "fascism" is putting your faith in a false prophet in my opinion.
How come you people aren't so against White Supremacy and fascists, which are TRULY the most dangerous threat to Americans nationally?

It doesn't make sense.

Are you people really THAT damn partisan?!??

Say that you are against white supremacy and an hour later that troll pos will accuse of not disapproving of it all over again.

theyve done over 3 billion dollars of damage where a lot of it destroyed many peoples livelihood,,,

and the direct physical harm to people is off the charts,,,

Proof? They don't even exist as an organized, centralized group, stop trolling
There's no such thing as the National Association of Bank Robbers either...yet bank robbers still exist.....

I am not constantly posting about those things. Are you confusing me with someone else here???
You, your fellow far right USMB posters, same difference...all you people post about is ANTIFA.

Then you PRETEND that White Supremacy doesn't exist.

Exactly the OPPOSITE of what Trump's FBI has stated.

When last have you condemned White Supremacy on here?

Just because this is a low IQed group that is the only reason they haven't killed no one. They are to stupid Just belonging to this group shows their lack of intelligence. A propane bottle as a bomb? That right there tells it's a dumber than dirt mentality. They haven't killed anyone?! They make up for it in the number of people's life they have destroyed with their ignorance. I and some friends will go to their next protest as their masks hide their ID but these masks don't hide the effect of a well placed fist or baseball bat.

Let me guess ....

A psycho Leftist with a flamethrower is not a threat.

It's just and idea right?

Just a "movement" !!

You, your fellow far right USMB posters, same difference...all you people post about is ANTIFA.

I'm sorry but this was literally the first time I have ever posted a comment about Antifa on this message board. I have never pretended white supremacy doesn't exist on here and me being called "far right" would be an odd label for me considering my past comments and threads. I'm not sure why you are assuming so much about me but I honestly think you are mistaking me for someone else.

Just because this is a low IQed group that is the only reason they haven't killed no one. They are to stupid Just belonging to this group shows their lack of intelligence. A propane bottle as a bomb? That right there tells it's a dumber than dirt mentality. They haven't killed anyone?! They make up for it in the number of people's life they have destroyed with their ignorance. I and some friends will go to their next protest as their masks hide their ID but these masks don't hide the effect of a well placed fist or baseball bat.
Here's a far rightwing USMB poster ADMITTING that ANTIFA hasn't killed anyone.

That said, poster, I hope you find EXACTLY what's coming to you at that next protest you're going looking for trouble at.

Hmmkay...?

‘If "ANTIFA" is a threat. why are there no deaths attributed to them?’

Because they’re only an ideology – neither a terrorist organization nor a threat.

I'm sorry but this was literally the first time I have ever posted a comment about Antifa on this message board. I have never pretended white supremacy doesn't exist on here and me being called "far right" would be an odd label for me considering my past comments and threads. I'm not sure why you are assuming so much about me but I honestly think you are mistaking me for someone else.
I tend to lump in folk who post about ANTIFA as if it's some threat together.

So, there's that.

I tend to lump in folk who post about ANTIFA as if it's some threat.

So, there's that.

ok, thank you for the clarification. I'll stay away from Antifa threads then.

I have never seen a White supremist. I see the NAACP, BET tv, Miss Black America and people of different color chanting my death because of the color of my skin that shows nothing but stupidity which has no cure. Here's how I look at it. Since birth I have crossed path with tens of thousands of people. Some I hated,a few I married, some a friend for life, and even identical twins. But never has there been two the same making a racist someone that can't tie his own shoes.

Forum List

Back