If "ANTIFA" is a threat. why are there no deaths attributed to them?

Trump's FBI stated that ANTIFA is an ideology, nothing more.

They've also stated that White Supremacists are the biggest violent threat to Americans.
They are not "Trump's FBI." The are the deep state. The upper management is all traitorous leftwing scum.

If the FBI says they're an ideology and not a group that settles it then. The far right is not just ideology, far right groups exists and were just arrested for plotting a kidnapping
those were left wingers in the kidnapping thing,,,

I asked about ANTIFA and still NO evidence

Well? I'd like to know, minus the trolling and far right lies. Here's a study that proves that of the acts of terrorism leading to death, none was committed by ANTIFA

The media lies, and you swallow it. Plus your link proves nothing.

Thats a published study, not hack tard media, "ANTIFA" has no deaths ascribed to them because they DON'T exist as a group
antifa has no deaths attributed to them because the media lies and the democrats lie. And so do you.

They've also stated that White Supremacists are the biggest violent threat to Americans.
They are not "Trump's FBI." The are the deep state. The upper management is all traitorous leftwing scum.

If the FBI says they're an ideology and not a group that settles it then. The far right is not just ideology, far right groups exists and were just arrested for plotting a kidnapping
those were left wingers in the kidnapping thing,,,

I asked about ANTIFA and still NO evidence
You vermin don't accept evidence.

Well? I'd like to know, minus the trolling and far right lies. Here's a study that proves that of the acts of terrorism leading to death, none was committed by ANTIFA

The media lies, and you swallow it. Plus your link proves nothing.

Thats a published study, not hack tard media, "ANTIFA" has no deaths ascribed to them because they DON'T exist as a group
antifa has no deaths attributed to them because the media lies and the democrats lie. And so do you.
I just posted a study that has nothing to do with media nor Democrats so stop trolling, I'm calling your bluff, you have no evidence

There are countless accounts out there of ANTIFA threatening/terrorizing people and being arrested for it.

This thread is clear example number 700,469 why USMB needs a Fake News category.

There are numerous accounts out there of ANTIFA threatening/terrorizing people and being arrested for it.

This thread is clear example number 700.469 why USMB needs a Fake News category.

ANTIFA has no violent deaths attributed to it

Spend a couple nights at war with AntiFa at VICE news..

Or see how NBC NEWS knew they existed in 2019.. CSIS is a lying tower of compost..

Antifa, or Torch, is a real organization, albeit decentralized organization but real nonetheless with an organized mission, vision and purpose, and it has been involved in many violent acts in its history. Rose City Antifa here in Oregon is very much real and has engaged in, reacted to, and encouraged violence during protests and counter protests against other radical groups in the Portland area. They really are not an altruistic or benevolent group and really shouldn't be defended as freedom fighters in my personal opinion. Putting your faith in a group like Antifa to squash out "fascism" is putting your faith in a false prophet in my opinion.

ANTIFA has no violent deaths attributed to it
More Fake News LIES !!!!!

A rightwing site, see, I knew none of you had evidence
You won't accept any evidence. No leftist shill does. But, where would we get evidence? You don't have evidence of jack schidt. Pasting a link to a website proves nothing. We aren't part of any investigative body, so how would we have any facts?. You're just another lying vermin troll that spews BS and then tries to make everyone look bad because they have no "facts" to counter your bullcrap with.

Antifa, or Torch, is a real organization, albeit decentralized organization but real nonetheless with an organized mission, vision and purpose, and it has been involved in many violent acts in its history. Rose City Antifa here in Oregon is very much real and has engaged in, reacted to, and encouraged violence during protests and counter protests against other radical groups in the Portland area. They really are not an altruistic or benevolent group and really shouldn't be defended as freedom fighters in my personal opinion. Putting your faith in a group like Antifa to squash out "fascism" is putting your faith in a false prophet in my opinion.
How come you people aren't so against White Supremacy and fascists, which are TRULY the most dangerous threat to Americans nationally?

It doesn't make sense.

Are you people really THAT damn partisan?!??

If the FBI says they're an ideology and not a group that settles it then.

1602809769924.png

Are these people ANTIFA?

How come you people aren't so against White Supremacy and fascists, which are TRULY the most dangerous threat to Americans nationally?

It doesn't make sense.

And enter the race baiter.

It doesn't make sense.

What makes you think that I am not against white supremacy and fascists? Disapproving of Antifa is not an approval of those two things.

I like Antifa...they have helped bring America’s perception of blacks back to the 1950’s...I like that.
Thanks Antifa!

A ‘wise’ man once said this.....
9e0627eb360899e42673e485fcc99143.jpg

Forum List

Back