If banning rifles is a winner for democrats, why do they want to hide it from voters?

First off your fear is unfounded on just that, fear of the unknown..

It ain't a "fear". It's a fact that the dem Party wishes to ban anything that looks nasty to them. There is already a SCOTUS ruling on them though. So that will slow them down, but if you think that they don't desire the absolute disarmament of the People of the USA, then you are a fool.

"It's a fact that the dem Party wishes to ban anything that looks nasty to them. "

Like 32 ounce sodas?

And straws.....

Letting the federal government tell me what firearms if any I should own… No thanks

It's not up to the Federal Government. It's up to the State and local Governments. Outside of the FFL laws, everything else is up to them like it should be. Yet you keep trying to get in their way and you support the NRA that keeps trying to get in their way as well. The NRA has lost some pretty big contributors lately and won't have nearly the millions to spend on their nuisance.

Hey, dumb shit...just for you...watch the video mark at 1:56

Standard NRA boiler plate. People are buying it less and less every day. Regardless, the cult rifle for these killings is the AR-15 and it's clones. You want to change that, change the cult of the thing. Until then, something has to be done.

No...you are a moron...... there are over 8 million AR-15s in private hands...... those weapons are used for lawful purposes...fewer than 5 have been used in mass shootings more people are killed by lawnmowers, you moron, than are killed by AR-15 rifles each year...

When I see people carrying into schools lawnmowers that can fire that many rounds a minute and are used to gun down school children, people in theaters, people at concerts and such then I will be the first to want to discuss changing how we do lawnmowers. It's one thing for accidental deaths and another for killing in cold blood in our schools. If you can't see the difference then you shouldn't even own a lawn mower much less a firearm.

The Virginia Tech shooter killed 32 with 2 pistols... the Luby's cafe shooter 24 with 2 pistols.... you don't know what you are talking about...

School shootings are rare...... more people are killed by lawn mowers than are killed in school mass shootings you doofus.....

2007. Virginia Tech was the start. He went from building to building. No one even noticed as he moved from each building and killed more people. There were no safe guards in place. Today, those safeguards prevent this from happening. Had he been isolated to only one building he might have killed 2 or 3 before he was stopped. It's a lot harder today. And you need a more target rich environment to get much over 7 these days. And then you need a lot of ammo and the means to fire a lot of ammo fast. The handgun just won't cut it. The Shotgun won't cut it.

1991. Luby's cafe was the worst in history until Virginia Tech. It was a very target rich environment. He killed 23 and wounded 27 using two handguns with extra mags. These people were seated and had no warning and were stunned when he crashed his truck through the front of the building. Had he an AR-15,the body count would have been well over 100. He was very good at what he was doing. Had his tools been better.......

You keep bringing up these two and yet, the VT wouldn't have changed a thing regardless of weapons. That the Luby's Cafe could have been a hell of a lot worse with an AR-15 since the conditions were saturated with targets.

I wonder, are you drooling when you bring these things up?

You don't know what you are talking about........ the AR-15 wouldn't have given him any advantage, you dope. The only reason the vegas shooting hit 58 was he was firing from 400 yards into a crowd of over 22,000 people, packed into a concert arena, you moron....from a concealed and fortified position....

You don't know what you are talking about.....Viriginia Tech...gun free zone, Luby's, gun free zone......

The Sandy Hook shooter killed children...... in a confined space...dittos the Pulse night club.....all gun free zones....you moron. Either one could have been done with pistols......

Letting the federal government tell me what firearms if any I should own… No thanks

It's not up to the Federal Government. It's up to the State and local Governments. Outside of the FFL laws, everything else is up to them like it should be. Yet you keep trying to get in their way and you support the NRA that keeps trying to get in their way as well. The NRA has lost some pretty big contributors lately and won't have nearly the millions to spend on their nuisance.

Wrong, states can't ban Rights. The NRA doesn't get it's power from money, it gets it from a membership that remembers and votes......

First off your fear is unfounded on just that, fear of the unknown..

It ain't a "fear". It's a fact that the dem Party wishes to ban anything that looks nasty to them. There is already a SCOTUS ruling on them though. So that will slow them down, but if you think that they don't desire the absolute disarmament of the People of the USA, then you are a fool.

"It's a fact that the dem Party wishes to ban anything that looks nasty to them. "

Like 32 ounce sodas?

Now, that went over like a lead balloon. Oops, did I just go against the way that the gunnutz claim I should be?

Standard NRA boiler plate. People are buying it less and less every day. Regardless, the cult rifle for these killings is the AR-15 and it's clones. You want to change that, change the cult of the thing. Until then, something has to be done.

No...you are a moron...... there are over 8 million AR-15s in private hands...... those weapons are used for lawful purposes...fewer than 5 have been used in mass shootings more people are killed by lawnmowers, you moron, than are killed by AR-15 rifles each year...

When I see people carrying into schools lawnmowers that can fire that many rounds a minute and are used to gun down school children, people in theaters, people at concerts and such then I will be the first to want to discuss changing how we do lawnmowers. It's one thing for accidental deaths and another for killing in cold blood in our schools. If you can't see the difference then you shouldn't even own a lawn mower much less a firearm.

The Virginia Tech shooter killed 32 with 2 pistols... the Luby's cafe shooter 24 with 2 pistols.... you don't know what you are talking about...

School shootings are rare...... more people are killed by lawn mowers than are killed in school mass shootings you doofus.....

2007. Virginia Tech was the start. He went from building to building. No one even noticed as he moved from each building and killed more people. There were no safe guards in place. Today, those safeguards prevent this from happening. Had he been isolated to only one building he might have killed 2 or 3 before he was stopped. It's a lot harder today. And you need a more target rich environment to get much over 7 these days. And then you need a lot of ammo and the means to fire a lot of ammo fast. The handgun just won't cut it. The Shotgun won't cut it.

1991. Luby's cafe was the worst in history until Virginia Tech. It was a very target rich environment. He killed 23 and wounded 27 using two handguns with extra mags. These people were seated and had no warning and were stunned when he crashed his truck through the front of the building. Had he an AR-15,the body count would have been well over 100. He was very good at what he was doing. Had his tools been better.......

You keep bringing up these two and yet, the VT wouldn't have changed a thing regardless of weapons. That the Luby's Cafe could have been a hell of a lot worse with an AR-15 since the conditions were saturated with targets.

You don't know what you are talking about........ the AR-15 wouldn't have given him any advantage, you dope. The only reason the vegas shooting hit 58 was he was firing from 400 yards into a crowd of over 22,000 people, packed into a concert arena, you moron....from a concealed and fortified position....

You don't know what you are talking about.....Viriginia Tech...gun free zone, Luby's, gun free zone......

The Sandy Hook shooter killed children...... in a confined space...dittos the Pulse night club.....all gun free zones....you moron. Either one could have been done with pistols......

Hey, I'm good but I ain't that good. And I can easily say that I am just as good with a handgun as any of those shooters were, probably better. You know nothing about a firefight and why handguns aren't used that much unless you run out of ammo out of your rifle.

See that is the problem, the snowflakes(crowd) rely on emotion only. They know nothing about the facts of the issue.
They’re all for banning all firearms... Progressives are emotional fuck ups

They were quite specific. They were talking about the AR-15 and it's clones. Meanwhile the little kid in the suit was doing the NRA boiler plate and wasn't listening at all to anyone else.
AR15s are just sporting rifles, Obviously that crowd of snowflakes don’t know the facts

Which were created to wage war. Remember, I have a lot more experience with them than you do and I know that there really isn't any difference in operation of an AR-15 and a M-16A-4 Military Rifle. With the exception that what you are used to is cheap junk in comparison. But it still fires just as fast, reloads just as fast and handles just as fast. And a Warrior won't be able to tell the difference in a fire fight. That is what it was designed to do and it does it better than any other light rifle in the world. Just because you can shot a small animal with it doesn't mean it's not meant for war. I can also shoot small animals with a M-249S but why would I.

Moron. The AR-15 is not a military weapon and has never been used in war...... it is not the M-16, it is just like any other semi automatic rifle, pistol or shotgun.

It is technically a crappy rifle..... it doesn't "do it better" than any other light rifle.....
34a9b2e16661a6d46a1230b5c6bacfcd--gun-meme-know-the-truth.jpg
Just the styling of that gun appears to drive the unstable totally crazy...

Yep,
Here is your average semi auto in action...

Jerry did train for 35 years to do that though.. Just in the interest of accuracy!

Wrong, states can't ban Rights. The NRA doesn't get it's power from money, it gets it from a membership that remembers and votes......

You have the right to have a handgun in your home as per Heller V DC. IF required, you have the right to pass a background check to possess that handgun in your home. If required, you have the right to pass a License to own a gun in your home. That's it. Those are your rights.

Not really. As these last two shootings have shown there has been very, very little effort to protect our students. My wife is a professor, my father in law is a retired professor emeritus, neither one of them are as pro gun as I am, but even they say it is far too easy for a bad guy to come on campus, and there are virtually no safeguards for the teachers, or the students. This is true nationwide.

You have the right to have a handgun in your home as per Heller V DC. IF required, you have the right to pass a background check to possess that handgun in your home. If required, you have the right to pass a License to own a gun in your home. That's it. Those are your rights.

Wrong....

And any time the government gets to make a decision about whether you get to have that gun you in fact have NO Right. The government can prevent you at whim. That's the whole point. A Right that is regulated is no longer a Right, it is a privilege. Learn the difference.

Yep,

Jerry did train for 35 years to do that though.. Just in the interest of accuracy!

For those that claim to count their shots and know when to reload before the bolt locks open, you will notice, he wasted a fraction of a second pulling the trigger on an empty chamber. Like I said, I be good, but I ain't that good.

They were quite specific. They were talking about the AR-15 and it's clones. Meanwhile the little kid in the suit was doing the NRA boiler plate and wasn't listening at all to anyone else.
AR15s are just sporting rifles, Obviously that crowd of snowflakes don’t know the facts

Which were created to wage war. Remember, I have a lot more experience with them than you do and I know that there really isn't any difference in operation of an AR-15 and a M-16A-4 Military Rifle. With the exception that what you are used to is cheap junk in comparison. But it still fires just as fast, reloads just as fast and handles just as fast. And a Warrior won't be able to tell the difference in a fire fight. That is what it was designed to do and it does it better than any other light rifle in the world. Just because you can shot a small animal with it doesn't mean it's not meant for war. I can also shoot small animals with a M-249S but why would I.

Moron. The AR-15 is not a military weapon and has never been used in war...... it is not the M-16, it is just like any other semi automatic rifle, pistol or shotgun.

It is technically a crappy rifle..... it doesn't "do it better" than any other light rifle.....
34a9b2e16661a6d46a1230b5c6bacfcd--gun-meme-know-the-truth.jpg
Just the styling of that gun appears to drive the unstable totally crazy...
a-liberals-cheat-sheet-parra-scopefor-shooting-around-corners-missile-28601505.png

And any time the government gets to make a decision about whether you get to have that gun you in fact have NO Right. The government can prevent you at whim. That's the whole point. A Right that is regulated is no longer a Right, it is a privilege. Learn the difference.

A right is when it doesn't overlap another persons rights. When it does, it becomes a privilege. I know the difference. When you are dealing with public safety something something that is claimed to be a right becomes a privilege.

Yep,

That is true, but semi auto is semi auto… And they’re all sporting rifles/pistols

Yep,

For those that claim to count their shots and know when to reload before the bolt locks open, you will notice, he wasted a fraction of a second pulling the trigger on an empty chamber. Like I said, I be good, but I ain't that good.

He was also going purely for speed, and he wasn't in a gun fight. But you are correct about not bothering to count your shots. No one does. In the Army one of the strategies is to load a tracer round at the halfway point in your mag, and three tracers at the end. They don't do that for night engagements however.

And no, you ain't nearly a tenth of old Jerry. Few humans are.

A right is when it doesn't overlap another persons rights. When it does, it becomes a privilege. I know the difference. When you are dealing with public safety something something that is claimed to be a right becomes a privilege.

Wrong. Rights are IMMUTABLE. ALL PEOPLE in the USA have the same Rights. Your position is certain people are special, that is not what the Founders believed, or wrote into our COTUS. You are quite simply wrong.

Yep,

That is true, but semi auto is semi auto… And they’re all sporting rifles/pistols

Agreed, and that revolver wasn't even a semi auto.

Forum List

Back