If banning rifles is a winner for democrats, why do they want to hide it from voters?

It's not up to the Federal Government. It's up to the State and local Governments. Outside of the FFL laws, everything else is up to them like it should be. Yet you keep trying to get in their way and you support the NRA that keeps trying to get in their way as well. The NRA has lost some pretty big contributors lately and won't have nearly the millions to spend on their nuisance.

Wrong, states can't ban Rights. The NRA doesn't get it's power from money, it gets it from a membership that remembers and votes......

You have the right to have a handgun in your home as per Heller V DC. IF required, you have the right to pass a background check to possess that handgun in your home. If required, you have the right to pass a License to own a gun in your home. That's it. Those are your rights.

And any time the government gets to make a decision about whether you get to have that gun you in fact have NO Right. The government can prevent you at whim. That's the whole point. A Right that is regulated is no longer a Right, it is a privilege. Learn the difference.

A right is when it doesn't overlap another persons rights. When it does, it becomes a privilege. I know the difference. When you are dealing with public safety something something that is claimed to be a right becomes a privilege.

Wrong. Rights are IMMUTABLE. ALL PEOPLE in the USA have the same Rights. Your position is certain people are special, that is not what the Founders believed, or wrote into our COTUS. You are quite simply wrong.

For the weapons that were available a the time of the writing, they were 100% correct. There was no difference between a rifle of war versus the common hunting rifle or self defense musket. Things have changed. What you are pretty much saying is that they were wrong in 1934 about the Thompson MG and all full auto weapons after that. They were equally wrong about the higher classes of weapons as well. Do I have the right to have a M-249, M-2 or M-60 pointed out the front of my house?

When I see people carrying into schools lawnmowers that can fire that many rounds a minute and are used to gun down school children, people in theaters, people at concerts and such then I will be the first to want to discuss changing how we do lawnmowers. It's one thing for accidental deaths and another for killing in cold blood in our schools. If you can't see the difference then you shouldn't even own a lawn mower much less a firearm.

The Virginia Tech shooter killed 32 with 2 pistols... the Luby's cafe shooter 24 with 2 pistols.... you don't know what you are talking about...

School shootings are rare...... more people are killed by lawn mowers than are killed in school mass shootings you doofus.....
Yep,
Here is your average semi auto in action...

Jerry did train for 35 years to do that though.. Just in the interest of accuracy!

That is true, but semi auto is semi auto… And they’re all sporting rifles/pistols

Agreed, and that revolver wasn't even a semi auto.

Semi Autos jam. WheelGuns rarely do. I can see why he used the Wheel Gun for the shoot. I personally like a wheel gun. I am fond of a SW Model 19 myself. I wished I still had the one I owned at one time.

Wrong, states can't ban Rights. The NRA doesn't get it's power from money, it gets it from a membership that remembers and votes......

You have the right to have a handgun in your home as per Heller V DC. IF required, you have the right to pass a background check to possess that handgun in your home. If required, you have the right to pass a License to own a gun in your home. That's it. Those are your rights.

And any time the government gets to make a decision about whether you get to have that gun you in fact have NO Right. The government can prevent you at whim. That's the whole point. A Right that is regulated is no longer a Right, it is a privilege. Learn the difference.

A right is when it doesn't overlap another persons rights. When it does, it becomes a privilege. I know the difference. When you are dealing with public safety something something that is claimed to be a right becomes a privilege.

Wrong. Rights are IMMUTABLE. ALL PEOPLE in the USA have the same Rights. Your position is certain people are special, that is not what the Founders believed, or wrote into our COTUS. You are quite simply wrong.

For the weapons that were available a the time of the writing, they were 100% correct. There was no difference between a rifle of war versus the common hunting rifle or self defense musket. Things have changed. What you are pretty much saying is that they were wrong in 1934 about the Thompson MG and all full auto weapons after that. They were equally wrong about the higher classes of weapons as well. Do I have the right to have a M-249, M-2 or M-60 pointed out the front of my house?

The weapons that were protected by the 2nd Amendment WERE intended to be military weapons. The intent of the Founders was to ensure that in the event that the US government became illegitimate, we the people would have a means of removing that government. The Founders letters, and essays are VERY clear on this. The very first artillery company in the USA was PRIVATE. The Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Boston fought in every major war we engaged in up to the Span Am war.

Your claims are false based on well known historical fact. Add to that the SCOTUS decision in US V Miller of 1934 where they held that a sawed off shotgun COULD be regulated because it had no foreseeable military use, and your claims are moot. The AR-15 series of rifles is indeed a sporting rifle. It is based on a military rifle however, and I have no problem admitting that. I also have no problem pointing out that those weapons ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT SCOTUS has ruled on. And they say they are protected.

Last edited:
The Virginia Tech shooter killed 32 with 2 pistols... the Luby's cafe shooter 24 with 2 pistols.... you don't know what you are talking about...

School shootings are rare...... more people are killed by lawn mowers than are killed in school mass shootings you doofus.....
Yep,

Jerry did train for 35 years to do that though.. Just in the interest of accuracy!

That is true, but semi auto is semi auto… And they’re all sporting rifles/pistols

Semi Autos jam. WheelGuns rarely do. I can see why he used the Wheel Gun for the shoot. I personally like a wheel gun. I am fond of a SW Model 19 myself. I wished I still had the one I owned at one time.

Yes, they do. And I can show you dozens and dozens of cops who died because their revolvers jammed. The primary cause of jams is poor maintenance of weapons. Especially over the last 40 years where ammunition production has improved to the point where misfires are virtually unheard of. Even in rimfire ammunition.

They know stating their gun control intent is not (yet) a winning proposition. They are wise to tone that down.
Never fear, they will never (as long as it's allowed) stop their march to disarm America

Remember in November....any vote for a democrat is a vote to end the 2nd Amendment....

Gorsuch and Kavanaugh are the reasons to vote for Trump....... and Ginsburg and Breyer are two reasons to vote for Republican Senators in November....

I'm not feeling that Kavanaugh guy at all. He smells like the The Swamp to me.

Yep,

Yes, they do. And I can show you dozens and dozens of cops who died because their revolvers jammed. The primary cause of jams is poor maintenance of weapons. Especially over the last 40 years where ammunition production has improved to the point where misfires are virtually unheard of. Even in rimfire ammunition.

And who's fault it that? If you have a tool you must keep it serviceable. If I own a weapon, it's going to be clean and well maintained. If I own a wheel gun, it's going to fire every time unless the ammo is faulty which is almost never a misfire for that reason. I occasionally will have a misfire or jam on a semiauto but on a wheel gun, it just doesn't happen. I don't care if it's a lowly Ruger Police Special firing 38 specials. Any cop that died from his Ruger Police Special jamming just as well as committed suicide.

And who's fault it that? If you have a tool you must keep it serviceable. If I own a weapon, it's going to be clean and well maintained. If I own a wheel gun, it's going to fire every time unless the ammo is faulty which is almost never a misfire for that reason. I occasionally will have a misfire or jam on a semiauto but on a wheel gun, it just doesn't happen. I don't care if it's a lowly Ruger Police Special firing 38 specials. Any cop that died from his Ruger Police Special jamming just as well as committed suicide.
Shit happens... No amount of frivolous gun laws will change that

The weapons that were protected by the 2nd Amendment WERE intended to be military weapons. The intent of the Founders was to ensure that in the event that the US government became illegitimate, we the people would have a means of removing that government. The Founders letters, and essays are VERY clear on this. The very first artillery company in the USA was PRIVATE. The Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Boston fought in every major war we engaged in up to the Span Am war.

Your claims are false based on well known historical fact. Add to that the SCOTUS decision in US V Miller of 1934 where they held that a sawed off shotgun COULD be regulated because it had no foreseeable military use, and your claims are moot. The AR-15 series of rifles is indeed a sporting rifle. It is based on a military rifle however, and I have no problem admitting that. I also have no problem pointing out that those weapons ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT SCOTUS has ruled on. And they say they are protected.

But they haven't overruled the lower courts that state that if the states and lower governments specifically name the AR-15 and it's clones as to be a special case and can have special regulations on them. A Boston Federal Judge just made that ruling last week and no one has stepped forward to contest that ruling. Maybe it's too early but there isn't an inkling in the winds to have it overturned. There are 4 states and numerous local governments that have passed special consideration on the AR-15 and it's being upheld. Yes, the AR can be used as a sporting rifle but we all know that the real intent of the rifle is that of war.

Hey, stupid, we aren't talking about gun laws. We are talking about Physics laws and proper maintenance of your sidearm. Shit happens to stupid people.

But they haven't overruled the lower courts that state that if the states and lower governments specifically name the AR-15 and it's clones as to be a special case and can have special regulations on them. A Boston Federal Judge just made that ruling last week and no one has stepped forward to contest that ruling. Maybe it's too early but there isn't an inkling in the winds to have it overturned. There are 4 states and numerous local governments that have passed special consideration on the AR-15 and it's being upheld. Yes, the AR can be used as a sporting rifle but we all know that the real intent of the rifle is that of war.
Na, it’s just a sporting rifle just like any other semi-auto

It doesn't matter one whit. The courts disagrees with you. And more and more states and local governments are disagreeing with you. And those are the only ones that count.

Hey, stupid, we aren't talking about gun laws. We are talking about Physics laws and proper maintenance of your sidearm. Shit happens to stupid people.
People using AR15s cause no Significant violence in this country in the grand Scheme of things. Shit happens
We have much bigger fish to fry… Take your pick
2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America

It doesn't matter one whit. The courts disagrees with you. And more and more states and local governments are disagreeing with you. And those are the only ones that count.
No red states will ever take that notion...
That’s why I have always said Rural and urban America will never have the same interests whatsoever.
flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg

Gun Facts | Gun Control Facts Concerning Assault Weapons

That’s why I have always said Rural and urban America will never have the same interests whatsoever.

I can't speak for the rest of the US but for Colorado, your meme is really, really wrong. Stop making shit up.

I can't speak for the rest of the US but for Colorado, your meme is really, really wrong. Stop making shit up.
Na, You have no understanding of rural America

Less than 2% of firearm murders in this country are done by people using ARs...
It is absolutely retarded to think that more frivolous gun laws will stop violent criminal activity

No, it is accurate. That is the county by county break down of the election results.

Obviously it is the fault of the cops who died. Duh. As far as your supposed misfires, you must be shooting some really crappy, cheap or old ammo. I shoot at least 300 rounds a week, and I haven't had a misfire or a jam in years.

Forum List

Back