If Biden and Harris won, why hasn’t Harris resigned from the Senate?

I would say she is busy blowing Gavin Newsome to get him to replace her with her choice...........but he doesn't swing that way.

Yeah, Guilfoyle seems like a fag hag, but Newsom's new wife is all right.

More leftist misogyny. Google pictures of her when she was young and an underwear model

Ick...no just no.

She was really hot. Seriously. I mean she is in her 50s now

Its kind of difficult for me to believe they even think they won when Harris has not resigned from the Senate. How can she do both jobs?
She hasn't been sworn in as VP yet. She isn't VP yet, not until Jan 20.

Between now and Jan.20th she is doing nothing with regards to being VP?
she would like to, as part of the transition process. somehow that's difficult due to the troll in the white house, troll.

I would say she is busy blowing Gavin Newsome to get him to replace her with her choice...........but he doesn't swing that way.

More leftist misogyny. Google pictures of her when she was young and an underwear model

Ick...no just no.

50s and used up like a fifty cent ho.

Absolutely no respect for that

Ick...no just no.

She was good on The Five. What is your problem with her?

And why do you equate physical attractiveness with whether you like her or not?

Ick...no just no.

Dude it's common knowledge she spread or kneeled to advance.

That's my problem with her. You get aroused over the two bit ho is your own issue...not mine

Ick...no just no.

That's my problem with her. You get aroused over the two bit ho is your own issue...not mine

That's just stupid. I said she was hot when she was young. She was. I didn't say any of that stupid shit you are pulling out of your ass

Ick...no just no.

That's just stupid. I said she was hot when she was young. She was. I didn't say any of that stupid shit you are pulling out of your ass

Then you're Ill informed

Bye now

Ick...no just no.

Then you're Ill informed

Bye now

Ill informed about what? You're not making sense. I said she was hot when she was young. Simple Google search. How can someone be "ill informed" about whether she was hot or not?

You argue like a leftist. They always equate physical attractiveness with their political views. Makes no sense

Its kind of difficult for me to believe they even think they won when Harris has not resigned from the Senate. How can she do both jobs?

She fired a torpedo into the side of another Trump stooge and sank her appointment.

LOL

Forum List

Back