If Biden Drops Out Who Should Take His Place and Why?

If Biden Drops Out Who Should Take His Place and Why?

• Kamala Harris?

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Gavin Newsom?

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Gretchen Witmer?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some Miscellaneous White Guy?

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
I believe it has to be Kamala in order to have access to all the campaign funds he has raised.

Anyone else….would have to start from scratch.

I agree, but Kamala does even worse in the battleground polls then Biden. So, what to do? The Dims will likely lose. The question is, if you are thinking logically, who will you throw to the wolves, Joe or Kamala? My thought would be Joe. But the Dims appear to be reacting out of pure panic and emotion, versus logic.

if they put in a white guy, what will their minority base think? Probably, they will be very angry. I do not see any viable way out of this. Personally, I'd let Biden take one for the team.

Mac1958 As a hardcore Biden guy I am curious what you think.

I think by rights and tradition, Harris should get that spot. I see no reason she shouldn't be allowed to run. But I am not the 'decider'
I do have an interesting question that is related though.
If Harris is nominated and chooses a vp, then decides or is pushed to step down, does her vp pick get to use the campaign cash?

To properly represent the Democrat Party and to meet their DEI requirements it will have to be Ru Paul.

rupauljhfjfjfjff.jpg

I believe it has to be Kamala in order to have access to all the campaign funds he has raised.

Anyone else….would have to start from scratch.
~~~~~~
I agree wit your statement. This is the only way the DNC can unlock the campaign funds already in the Biden -Harris coffers.

It would have to be VP Harris.

To pass up the broad-of-color who has been patiently waiting from 4 years would be unthinkable.

Further, the idea of Biden dropping out is only viable if Biden also resigns the Presidency, and if he were to abdicate it would be in favor of Kamala.

She would be a sitting President and a lame duck if she is denied the nomination.

Just a drive by post to appreciate the humor of 'some miscellaneous white guy' in a world where Trump just picked that guy.

Dems will not waste half a billion dollars in campaign donations on cackles. SHIT is about to hit the fan in the Dem party. Forcing Joe out is imminent. Throwing Kamala under the bus is next.

I agree, but Kamala does even worse in the battleground polls then Biden. So, what to do? The Dims will likely lose. The question is, if you are thinking logically, who will you throw to the wolves, Joe or Kamala? My thought would be Joe. But the Dims appear to be reacting out of pure panic and emotion, versus logic.

if they put in a white guy, what will their minority base think? Probably, they will be very angry. I do not see any viable way out of this. Personally, I'd let Biden take one for the team.

Mac1958 As a hardcore Biden guy I am curious what you think.

Don’t know how plausible it is, but he could choose a different VP to run with. Then he could drop out due to “health reasons” (they can always blame “Long COVID” lol) and that new VP would basically be the nominee.

Dems will not waste half a billion dollars in campaign donations on cackles. SHIT is about to hit the fan in the Dem party. Forcing Joe out is imminent. Throwing Kamala under the bus is next.

But the hardcore base of the Dim Party are black women. Won't they be severely pissed off if Kamala gets kicked to the curb?

Forum List

Back