If Biden wins we will all need to get a gun.

Wilson was investigated THREE times!!!!!
....once by the county prosecutor, once by OBAMA'S admin--and again recently by the BLACK RACIST white hating prosecutor--who found nothing

No, one prosecutor swept it under the carpet, and others said that reopening it would constitute Double Jeopardy.
The Grand Jury refused to indict him, moron.
he's got no argument---just babble--like a lot of these libs do

Wilson was investigated THREE times!!!!!
....once by the county prosecutor, once by OBAMA'S admin--and again recently by the BLACK RACIST white hating prosecutor--who found nothing

No, one prosecutor swept it under the carpet, and others said that reopening it would constitute Double Jeopardy.
wrong---you discredited yourself before--this time it takes the cake:
now you are saying BLACKS are racist against MBrown!!!!!!!!????
Bell is BLACK

...Obama got it going to full steam
Only amongst those White Folk who couldn't stand the idea of a Black fellow becoming President. The rest of us were OK with it.
woooohooooo--you fked up now
.....blacks are the ones who vote based on skin color--not whites--whites are fair
..I liked Obama until he revealed his racism/hate of America/whites/cops
View attachment 378714
Child..

The theme in our little exchange was that the Hate Whitey mindset has existed in a broadly noticeable form since the 1950s or 1960s...

Your regurgitating of the Black-vs-White voting trends during either of Obumble's election cycles does nothing to contradict that longer history...

And, although the Hate Whitey mindset does, indeed, exist, in some considerable weight, the data you belched-up here does nothing to support it...

Hell... that was just Black Folks' first real shot at "The Title" and a chance to put someone in office who looked more like them than us...

In their place, I probably would have done the same damned thing, and not thought about Whitey one way or another, never mind bringing Hate into it...

Do us all a favor, eh? If you're going to serve-up evidence that Obumble was the trigger for the Hate Whitey movement, think it through, first eh? :auiqs.jpg:
MLK was a civil rights movement/etc
BLM the Hate Whitey Movement started in 2013--the year Obama was in office
sorry--you lose HAHAHAHHAHh
more evidence for YOUR babble crap
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

You must be a youngin the movement started long before Obama back in the 60's and reinforced in the early 90's with the new black panther's. BLM had nothing to do with that.

Only amongst those White Folk who couldn't stand the idea of a Black fellow becoming President. The rest of us were OK with it.
.....blacks are the ones who vote based on skin color--not whites--whites are fair
View attachment 378714
Child..

The theme in our little exchange was that the Hate Whitey mindset has existed in a broadly noticeable form since the 1950s or 1960s...

Your regurgitating of the Black-vs-White voting trends during either of Obumble's election cycles does nothing to contradict that longer history...

And, although the Hate Whitey mindset does, indeed, exist, in some considerable weight, the data you belched-up here does nothing to support it...

Hell... that was just Black Folks' first real shot at "The Title" and a chance to put someone in office who looked more like them than us...

In their place, I probably would have done the same damned thing, and not thought about Whitey one way or another, never mind bringing Hate into it...

Do us all a favor, eh? If you're going to serve-up evidence that Obumble was the trigger for the Hate Whitey movement, think it through, first eh? :auiqs.jpg:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

You must be a youngin the movement started long before Obama back in the 60's and reinforced in the early 90's with the new black panther's. BLM had nothing to do with that.
Nope except for terrorrist acts at specified targets............like Obama's buddy........but in essence they didn't target small business and burn them to the ground.........so even though the black panthers were violent..........they didn't really loot and destroy people's lives like BLM

Now BLM.........BURN .......LOOT ...........MURDER..........they kill police.......beat old ladies..........kill a spanish lady for saying all lives matter...........beat old lady with a 2 x 4 outside her small store...........kill a black police man dead trying to protect a business..............throw piss and shit at officers..........drag truck drivers out into the street and beat them into a coma..........

and just about every violent thing you can imagine...............THEY ARE DEVOLVED INTO A TERRORIST ORG....IN OUR OWN COUNTRY.

They would not be missed if the National Guard came in with orders to take no prisoners.......oh well.

I have not fired a gun in many years. I do not want to get a gun and go through training to use one again but at 73 I am an easy target for the current final solution of the Black Lives Matter Movement. I have white skin and like the Jews who saw what was coming in Germany in the 1930’s I know I must act to protect myself.

At least the Jews who were paying attention to the scapegoating ethnic cleansing that was underway in 1938 had someplace to run. As a new Jew in America my wife, my children, my grandchildren, and I are in the crosshairs not for anything we did, but for what we are and if Joe Biden wins there will be no place to go.

No white American I know ever said Black lives do not matter. Those words were put in mouths of innocent victims by academics and politicians that needed a banner to march under. The truly wicked in every society always find a way to incite a violent overthrow of a concocted enemy. Our colleges and universities are rife with hateful ideologues unsatisfied and angry that a good plumber, a certified welder, or a master electrician can make loads more money than a college professor. They need an excuse for their failures.

Yes, there was a history of slavery, but slavery did not start in the United States. Black slavery began in Africa and was essentially an invention of African royalty. African slave traders were getting rich long before Columbus ever discovered America. This is not taught in our schools. What is implied is that white people came up with idea and have been holding blacks back just like the Jews were blamed for Germany’s poor decisions in Word War One.

George Floyd died from a combination of Meth and Fentanyl because he was the product of bad policies resulting from the War on Poverty and the Great Society. Corrupt black politicians have been running many of our major cities into to the ground for over half a century. Trump’s election put a spotlight on this, and many blacks agreed that they had been sold out, not by their white American brethren but by a crooked coalition of white and black liberals holding onto power.

If Joe Biden wins we will all need to get a gun.
I am a 70 year old white man and know what you say comes from a paranoid, mentally damaged man, that is scared of getting older and closer to death. You want to blame others for what you fear. Unnecessary fear and insecurity is ruining the last part of your life.
You are a danger to yourself and those around you. People as paranoid and detached from reality to you talking about guns is a problem.
Please get a mental exam. I am asking as one old white man to another.

There is nothing paranoid about the concern of the escalating lawlessness and inequity being propagated by the left. Nothing at all. We should all be very concerned.
The rioters are a small % of the Biden supporters. Just as bad are the "proud Boys" and the like fighting the far left rioters in Portland.
They all need to be rounded up and taken care of; extreme left and right.
Biden does not want to defund the police, just the opposite. He wants to provide more resources.
Another Trump lie.

No, BLM and antifa are doing the work of the leftists. They will be trampled eventually. Biden wouldn't admonish BLM. These are his marxist idiots. Own it, its your left today.
White Supremacists, Nazis doing the work of the right. Own it.
Oh and Qanon.

I have not fired a gun in many years. I do not want to get a gun and go through training to use one again but at 73 I am an easy target for the current final solution of the Black Lives Matter Movement. I have white skin and like the Jews who saw what was coming in Germany in the 1930’s I know I must act to protect myself.

At least the Jews who were paying attention to the scapegoating ethnic cleansing that was underway in 1938 had someplace to run. As a new Jew in America my wife, my children, my grandchildren, and I are in the crosshairs not for anything we did, but for what we are and if Joe Biden wins there will be no place to go.

No white American I know ever said Black lives do not matter. Those words were put in mouths of innocent victims by academics and politicians that needed a banner to march under. The truly wicked in every society always find a way to incite a violent overthrow of a concocted enemy. Our colleges and universities are rife with hateful ideologues unsatisfied and angry that a good plumber, a certified welder, or a master electrician can make loads more money than a college professor. They need an excuse for their failures.

Yes, there was a history of slavery, but slavery did not start in the United States. Black slavery began in Africa and was essentially an invention of African royalty. African slave traders were getting rich long before Columbus ever discovered America. This is not taught in our schools. What is implied is that white people came up with idea and have been holding blacks back just like the Jews were blamed for Germany’s poor decisions in Word War One.

George Floyd died from a combination of Meth and Fentanyl because he was the product of bad policies resulting from the War on Poverty and the Great Society. Corrupt black politicians have been running many of our major cities into to the ground for over half a century. Trump’s election put a spotlight on this, and many blacks agreed that they had been sold out, not by their white American brethren but by a crooked coalition of white and black liberals holding onto power.

I am a 70 year old white man and know what you say comes from a paranoid, mentally damaged man, that is scared of getting older and closer to death. You want to blame others for what you fear. Unnecessary fear and insecurity is ruining the last part of your life.
You are a danger to yourself and those around you. People as paranoid and detached from reality to you talking about guns is a problem.

There is nothing paranoid about the concern of the escalating lawlessness and inequity being propagated by the left. Nothing at all. We should all be very concerned.
The rioters are a small % of the Biden supporters. Just as bad are the "proud Boys" and the like fighting the far left rioters in Portland.
Biden does not want to defund the police, just the opposite. He wants to provide more resources.
Another Trump lie.

No, BLM and antifa are doing the work of the leftists. They will be trampled eventually. Biden wouldn't admonish BLM. These are his marxist idiots. Own it, its your left today.
Oh and Qanon.
Yawn..............faggot left trying to shift blame because they can't feed their creation anymore.........not without losing a hand during the feeding........

Poor things...........did you create a monster and now don't know what to do with it..........oh well.........no one will miss Portland after being infected with DNC disease.

Another Trump lie.

Oh and Qanon.

Lol, there's nothing to own because q, whatever that is and white supremacists arent looting, rioting, murdering, pillaging and burning down cities. Eventually, the funders of blm and antifa will destroy these useless tools.

LOL, good luck finding ammo
Everywhere is sold out
The brainwashed hate paranoia of the GOP base is totally out of control. The GOP is the swamp.

Another Trump lie.

Oh and Qanon.
Yawn..............faggot left trying to shift blame because they can't feed their creation anymore.........not without losing a hand during the feeding........

Poor things...........did you create a monster and now don't know what to do with it..........oh well.........no one will miss Portland after being infected with DNC disease.
Meanwhile on planet Earth, rioters and looters are mainly poverty-stricken blacks. No one is in favor of criminals. they should be arrested I don't know why they aren't. The police Union enjoys making Democratic Mayors look bad LOL for one thing. And facts is blowing everything totally out of balance and fairness LOL

View attachment 378714
Child..

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH
Your reference was the Hate Whitey movement, not BLM, but nice try, amateur...

No, they kind of did when they decided to make excuses for any thug who kills a black person.

George Zimmerman, Darren Wilson, Jason van Dyke, Amber Guyger, Darren Chauvin, they've all had people come on this board and make excuses for them.

Black folks don't need an academic or a politician to TELL them to be upset about this... Heck, I'm upset this sort of thing goes on, and I'm white.
The shooting in Ferguson Mo the officer was cleared by BO's own Justice department. LW loons are really idiots.

You’re patient zero. Biden derangement syndrome is here
Far exceeded by Trump derangement syndrome.

Oh, come on, the reason why you don't mention the state you live in is that like most Southern States, it's a Third World Country.

This is so hilarious. If you only knew. There are poor people who live in my state and there are many VERY wealthy people, in fact, many Northerners with multi-million dollar vacations homes. The average income level in my town is about 2 times national average and given our relatively low cost of living(lower taxes and lower real estate costs) our standard of living is considerably higher. For what you claim to make in Chicago, you could have a fairly decent home in my area, though, your salary up there still isn't as high as our average. 85% of people living in my town are college graduates, with 23% of those have graduate degrees, once again, much higher than the national average. My wife is an MD and I am a senior level administrator. Keep thinking we are a bunch of rednecks, that's fine. The reality is you are nothing more than a typical indoctrinated urban dweller who has taken the Democratic Party agenda hook line and sinker. For this reason, you will be stuck spinning your wheels in mediocrity and dependency, just like they want.

No, they kind of did when they decided to make excuses for any thug who kills a black person.

George Zimmerman, Darren Wilson, Jason van Dyke, Amber Guyger, Darren Chauvin, they've all had people come on this board and make excuses for them.

Black folks don't need an academic or a politician to TELL them to be upset about this... Heck, I'm upset this sort of thing goes on, and I'm white.

Everyone was united in the murder of George Floyd and the need for accountability and change. But that wasn’t good enough for the BLM movement and thugs who used the opportunity to burn, loot, and murder.
I think the criminals and thugs would have done what they did no matter who was having a protest march.... They saw it as their opportunity to loot and burn.... They USED the blm protests, to be themselves..... criminals.

Blaming the hundreds and thousands of both white and black people gathered to march for the shocking Floyd killing, is not just.

I think these protests have gone on so long and been so big, and everywhere, is because most are still unemployed, due to covid.... it's a bunch of circumstances, that all lined up, and all this civil unrest could not be repeated without them.

If you are old and white in the United States you have been chosen as an enemy of the state. College campuses across the nation have been using your skin color and heritage to present you to a captive audience of brainwashed young students as the evil force holding back their eutopian, idealistic, and now increasingly militaristic mission to supplant you with more state-compliant examples willing to sacrifice democracy for the false security of centrally dispensed fairness.

Trump's election was a wholesale rejection of this kind of wrongheaded thinking which is why the state and its servile media went to such extremes to overthrow the last election.

NY Governor Andrew Cuomo marched covid-infected patients into nursing homes where your brethren were like sitting ducks. This happened right in front of the eyes of the nation. It Was like Stalin sending problematic people into work camps and Gulags.

They were expendable because they were mostly "bad" old white people like you. Cuomo and Biden are the "good" white people joining forces with BLM to avenge a fabricated wrong used an excuse for the failures long-standing liberal policies that have destroyed urban centers.

Last edited:
....and you're being hysterical cuz he wants to buy one.
Typical lib bs. Condemn a guy cuz he wants to buy a gun but could care less if a blm beats up old men, women and children and destroys property.

Uh, guy, we have 33,000 gun deaths and 70,000 gun injuries a year because guys like Ray want to compensate for their tiny peckers. Gun violence costs us 270 BILLION a year. We all have to live with security camera, magnetic locked doors, active shooter drills, bullet proof backpacks for the kiddies, because we can never tell which gun nut is going to go off this week. But at least they arent' telling you to wear a mask!!!

So how many people have been killed by BLM so far. Give me a number.

And you lie...again.

The majority of gun deaths in the United States are suicides.

From the FBI the number of actual gun murder was 10,265 in 2018, and 70-80% of those murders were criminals murdered by other criminals.

Law abiding Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop robbery, rape and murder, according to research by the Centers For Disease Control. The Department of Justice research put the number at 1.5 million times a year.

The savings in life and money when normal people have access to guns for self defense?

Case Closed: Kleck Is Still Correct

that makes for at least 176,000 lives saved—less some attackers who lost their lives to defenders. This enormous benefit dwarfs, both in human and economic terms, the losses trumpeted by hoplophobes who only choose to see the risk side of the equation.

==============
Annual Defensive Gun Use Savings Dwarf Study's "Gun Violence" Costs - The Truth About Guns

I was going to go on and calculate the costs of incarceration ($50K/year) saved by people killing 1527 criminals annually, and then look at the lifetime cost to society of an average criminal (something in excess of $1 million). But all of that would be a drop in the bucket compared to the $1,000,000,000,000 ($1T) annual benefit of gun ownership.
--------

It’s one of the antis’ favorite tricks: cost benefit analysis omitting the benefit side of the equation. So what are the financial benefits of firearm ownership to society? Read on . . .

In my post Dennis Henigan on Chardon: Clockwork Edition, I did an analysis of how many lives were saved annually in Defensive Gun Uses (DGUs). I used extremely conservative numbers. Now I am going to use some less conservative ones.
--------------

How can we get a dollar figure from 1.88 million defensive gun uses per year? Never fear, faithful reader, we can count on the .gov to calculate everything.

According to the AZ state government, in February of 2008 a human life was worth $6.5 million. Going to the Inflation Calculator and punching in the numbers gives us a present value of $6.93 million.

So figuring that the average DGU saves one half of a person’s life—as “gun violence” predominantly affects younger demographics—that gives us $3.465 million per half life.

Putting this all together, we find that the monetary benefit of guns (by way of DGUs) is roughly $1.02 trillion per year. That’s trillion. With a ‘T’.

I was going to go on and calculate the costs of incarceration ($50K/year) saved by people killing 1527 criminals annually, and then look at the lifetime cost to society of an average criminal (something in excess of $1 million). But all of that would be a drop in the bucket compared to the $1,000,000,000,000 ($1T) annual benefit of gun ownership.

When compared to the (inflation adjusted from 2002) $127.5 billion ‘cost’ of gun violence calculated by by our Ludwig-Cook buddies, guns save a little more than eight times what they “cost.”

Which, I might add, is completely irrelevant since “the freedom to own and carry the weapon of your choice is a natural, fundamental, and inalienable human, individual, civil, and Constitutional right — subject neither to the democratic process nor to arguments grounded in social utility.”

So even taking Motherboard’s own total and multiplying it by 100, the benefits to society of civilian gun ownership dwarf the associated costs.

....and you're being hysterical cuz he wants to buy one.
Typical lib bs. Condemn a guy cuz he wants to buy a gun but could care less if a blm beats up old men, women and children and destroys property.

Uh, guy, we have 33,000 gun deaths and 70,000 gun injuries a year because guys like Ray want to compensate for their tiny peckers. Gun violence costs us 270 BILLION a year. We all have to live with security camera, magnetic locked doors, active shooter drills, bullet proof backpacks for the kiddies, because we can never tell which gun nut is going to go off this week. But at least they arent' telling you to wear a mask!!!

So how many people have been killed by BLM so far. Give me a number.

In 2019 there were 10 mass public shootings in the U.S. with a total of 76 deaths. There were 0 mass public shootings in schools in 2019.

Lawn mower accidents kill just about that many people every single year....

Knives 1,515

Cars 38,659

Are you going to join a white nationalist group because they have sprung up everywhere since tramp took office, or came out of the woodwork.

They will protect tramp when he loses, which he will.

The only place white nationalists groups have sprung up is in the imaginations of anti-Trump extremists, and democrat party propaganda.....

Meanwhile, in the real world, joe biden voters in antifa, and black lives matter have spent the last 4 months burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans in democrat party controlled cities....primarily in Black neighborhoods..........actual racist attacks against Black Americans.....

View attachment 378714
Child..

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Nope except for terrorrist acts at specified targets............like Obama's buddy........but in essence they didn't target small business and burn them to the ground.........so even though the black panthers were violent..........they didn't really loot and destroy people's lives like BLM

Now BLM.........BURN .......LOOT ...........MURDER..........they kill police.......beat old ladies..........kill a spanish lady for saying all lives matter...........beat old lady with a 2 x 4 outside her small store...........kill a black police man dead trying to protect a business..............throw piss and shit at officers..........drag truck drivers out into the street and beat them into a coma..........

and just about every violent thing you can imagine...............THEY ARE DEVOLVED INTO A TERRORIST ORG....IN OUR OWN COUNTRY.

They would not be missed if the National Guard came in with orders to take no prisoners.......oh well.

They are joe biden voters......

Forum List

Back