If Blacks started voting Republican, would the Dems finally focus on their actual problems?

Doesn't excuse killing unarmed innocent people

Juries excuse killing unarmed people. Our laws excuse killing unarmed people. Why is the left so obsessed with unarmed people when being unarmed has nothing to do with our laws?

Being unarmed has to do with the actual threat you pose to a police officer

Police Officers have a difficult job to do and their judgement is critical to both their own survival and the survival of suspects

It takes less than a second to pull out a a weapon to kill a police officer. It happens all the time in this country.

Freeze does not mean put your hands in your pockets. Freeze does not mean pull your hands out of your pockets. Freeze does not mean stop running and turn towards a police officer. Freeze does not mean get the baggie of dope out of the front of your pants to dispose of it. Freeze means stop and don't move a muscle until otherwise instructed.
No question it is a tough job
An officer has to make life or death decisions. It could be his own life or an innocent suspect
There will be times in every stop when a suspect becomes confused, can't hear, doesn't understand English

It is not grounds to kill them

Every stop? Not once did a police officer have to guess what I was up to when I was stopped. Even if you don't know the language, when an officer pulls out a gun and begins yelling, there is only one thing to do.

Lucky for you, you are white
You get the benefit of the doubt

Juries excuse killing unarmed people. Our laws excuse killing unarmed people. Why is the left so obsessed with unarmed people when being unarmed has nothing to do with our laws?

Police Officers have a difficult job to do and their judgement is critical to both their own survival and the survival of suspects

It takes less than a second to pull out a a weapon to kill a police officer. It happens all the time in this country.

Freeze does not mean put your hands in your pockets. Freeze does not mean pull your hands out of your pockets. Freeze does not mean stop running and turn towards a police officer. Freeze does not mean get the baggie of dope out of the front of your pants to dispose of it. Freeze means stop and don't move a muscle until otherwise instructed.
An officer has to make life or death decisions. It could be his own life or an innocent suspect
There will be times in every stop when a suspect becomes confused, can't hear, doesn't understand English

What does the D.A. stand for in your amusing signature?

Degenerate Adult

Every stop? Not once did a police officer have to guess what I was up to when I was stopped. Even if you don't know the language, when an officer pulls out a gun and begins yelling, there is only one thing to do.

No, lucky for me I'm white because my parents taught me to respect authority. unlike many parents in the black community that teach their children the police are their enemy.

Degenerate Adult

You have no clue, do you?

The problem is when police get ingrained about young black males and their attitudes and a responsible black young man gets shot because a policeman misinterpreted what he is doing

How is it that anyone, including police, gets ingrained about young black males their attitudes?

Think it might have anything to do with their dress, speech, music, TV hero's, people whom they admire?

What happened in the cases of a wrong shooting by the police?

Unarmed people can be very dangerous.

You knew that right?

Degenerate Adult

You have no clue, do you?

Dumb Asshole?

The problem is when police get ingrained about young black males and their attitudes and a responsible black young man gets shot because a policeman misinterpreted what he is doing

How is it that anyone, including police, gets ingrained about young black males their attitudes?

Think it might have anything to do with their dress, speech, music, TV hero's, people whom they admire?

You knew that right?

Generally not when going up against someone who is armed

A very general term to describe new-ish political movements on the right, only partially overlapping with the Republican Party .

And nothing about that challenges my point about Republicans fighting racism for generation after generation, while your party was, at best, a johnny come lately.

Afraid it does

The failure of Republicans to denounce their racist alt-right faction makes them complicit

Republicans have not fought racist policies in the last 50 years

The Republican Party doesn't have a "racist alt-right faction." and you are a filthy liar.

Republicans have been weak on fighting racism over the last 50 years, it is true, you dems have been winning a lot.

But there have been some victories, such as the New Haven Firefighter case.
Alt-right is fully Republican and were pandered to by our president

Still are

a. The alt right is home of many Libertarians who would strongly disagree. For one example that disproves your claim, by itself.

b. Trump's war with Political Correctness was, from what I understand, very attractive to many in the alt right, but that in no way makes it "pandering".

c. None of your baseless claims supports your trying to smear the GOP with the Alt Right, in any fashion.
Do the Alt-Right vote Republican or Democratic?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have not seen any breakdown.

As they are the "Alt right" I assume that republican get a lot, if not most.

But quite a few have focuses that the GOP are just as much a problem for them as the dems.

The Men's right guys for example. I don't recall them ever getting much love from either major party.

No, lucky for me I'm white because my parents taught me to respect authority. unlike many parents in the black community that teach their children the police are their enemy.

I'm white too
I haven't been pulled over by the cops in twenty years. Black engineers I work with tell me they get pulled over all the time

You knew that right?

Generally? Well as we are talking about a very small percentage of police/civilian interactions,

saying "generally not" fits that bill pretty nicely.

Because every now and then, the unarmed person is still dangerous.

Just wondering what your opinions are on this hypothetical that wont happen.
Gee, if blacks started voting Republican, that would mean the Republican Party would finally have purged itself of the plague of racists under which it currently suffers.

Here's something to think about. If Republicans started "focusing on their problems", blacks would start voting for them!

Neat, huh?

Really? So who are these racists you speak about? Oh, that's right, some Republican made fun of Obamas ears, so that's racist. But then again, anything to a liberal is racist so that pretty much narrows it down to anything a Republican says.

Start with Birthers. The Republicans used to consider them the lunatic fringe, until you crawled in bed with the Birther-in-Chief.

I'm white too
I haven't been pulled over by the cops in twenty years. Black engineers I work with tell me they get pulled over all the time

I'm white and until recently had a pretty greyish beard. I was pulled over twice last year.

Gee, if blacks started voting Republican, that would mean the Republican Party would finally have purged itself of the plague of racists under which it currently suffers.

Here's something to think about. If Republicans started "focusing on their problems", blacks would start voting for them!

Neat, huh?

Really? So who are these racists you speak about? Oh, that's right, some Republican made fun of Obamas ears, so that's racist. But then again, anything to a liberal is racist so that pretty much narrows it down to anything a Republican says.

Start with Birthers. The Republicans used to consider them the lunatic fringe, until you crawled in bed with the Birther-in-Chief.

What about them?

You knew that right?

Generally? Well as we are talking about a very small percentage of police/civilian interactions,

Yea.......that's why you need to shoot first and ask questions later when dealing with an unarmed suspect

He looked at me funny

I'm white too

I'm white and until recently had a pretty greyish beard. I was pulled over twice last year.
Impersonating Santa

You knew that right?

Yea.......that's why you need to shoot first and ask questions later when dealing with an unarmed suspect

He looked at me funny

That would be generally. Then the death toll would be in the hundreds of thousands a year.

So....

you want to knock that silly shit off?

I'm white too

Impersonating Santa

Not that fat. NOr that jolly.

Check back in ten.

You knew that right?

He looked at me funny

Nope, you can't shoot somebody for the way they looked at you. You can shoot if you tell them to freeze and they start digging inside of their pants or pockets.

Neat, huh?

Thank you for supporting my point. WTF does birther have to do with race? This is exactly what I'm talking about here.

Forum List

Back