If Boeing was smart

If Boeing was smart they would cancel the quote for the new air force one fleet as requested by Trump and up it by 20% if Trump tries to get it back. Look at Trumps options for updating... American company Boeing or foreign company Airbus... Can you imagine the blowback if Trump outsources the construction?

I have no problem with Trump negotiating a better price/deal with Boeing, but he needs to be very careful how he using the public forum to gain leverage... it could bite him in the ass.
If you were smart you wouldn't put up such a stupid post. Trump already has enormous leverage with Boeing since the Air Force currently has several multibillion dollar open ended contracts with Boeing to develop new air craft, contracts that could be switched to other companies if Boeing behaves as stupidly as you recommend.
I'll respond like you've been responding to my posts as of late... You are just a Trump loving, neocon liar!
So you are acknowledging how stupid your post was. Good for you! Keep it up and you may even learn to like telling the truth in time.
Trump humpin liar! Why do you lie?
So you are saying I am wrong and you will never learn to like telling the truth? How sad.

The plane could be downsized. No need for a press room, for example. Let the press get their own asses where they want to go.

The democrats would HOWL over that. It would be too funny. The pet press is a major way the democrats win elections. Playing favorites with those who report what the party wants is a big part of how they keep the press in their pocket.

If Boeing was smart they would cancel the quote for the new air force one fleet as requested by Trump and up it by 20% if Trump tries to get it back. Look at Trumps options for updating... American company Boeing or foreign company Airbus... Can you imagine the blowback if Trump outsources the construction?

I have no problem with Trump negotiating a better price/deal with Boeing, but he needs to be very careful how he using the public forum to gain leverage... it could bite him in the ass.
I'm positive Trump would not listen to a liberal tool like you about anything....:lol:

The plane could be downsized. No need for a press room, for example. Let the press get their own asses where they want to go.

The democrats would HOWL over that. It would be too funny. The pet press is a major way the democrats win elections. Playing favorites with those who report what the party wants is a big part of how they keep the press in their pocket.
I'm sure you are aware that Obama considered the contract for a new helicopter to be too large, but he took office too late to effectively get it cancelled, i.e. it was too far into the build.

I'm positive Trump would not listen to a liberal tool like you about anything....:lol:
I'm not talking to Trump. I love the idea of cleaning up government spending and shrinking the size of government... Just wanted to see peoples opinion of his negotiating tweet tweet tactics... Rational people, not partisans like you, you don't need to comment, its just a waste of space.

I'm not talking to Trump. I love the idea of cleaning up government spending and shrinking the size of government... Just wanted to see peoples opinion of his negotiating tweet tweet tactics... Rational people, not partisans like you, you don't need to comment, its just a waste of space.
No shit....:lol:

That boeing comment is probably a PR stunt. He doesn't actually want or expect Boeing to lower their costs.

The president doesn't negotiate plane prices moron, that would be Congress.

Repubs in both houses should be thrashed to within an inch of their fer shit lives for allowing wasteful spending like this to go on.

That boeing comment is probably a PR stunt. He doesn't actually want or expect Boeing to lower their costs.
What a fucking liberal tool you are....

Boing probably already lowed their cost....they are not dumb, like you.....

Pupps agrees completely and is why that particular suggestion was made. In addition, a smaller plane is more environmentally friendly (put that up your leftist tailpipes) and produces a smaller radar and heat target. Arguments for stealth technology are really not valid since this is a commercial size plane and any fighter would easily take it down. Stealth technology on landings and takeoffs are not effective at all, which is where the real danger is...shoulder fired heat seeking stingers.

Onyx is an anarchist... Can't get any further away from Liberal than that. You seem to have problems grasping simple concepts and have a bad habit of making baseless assumptions. Perhaps you need a nap.

Onyx is an anarchist... Can't get any further away from Liberal than that. You seem to have problems grasping simple concepts and have a bad habit of making baseless assumptions. Perhaps you need a nap.
In his fanciful trip of running to the right from his place on the left, he tripped on fascism, right next to you....:lol:

In his fanciful trip of running to the right from his place on the left, he tripped on fascism, right next to you....:lol:
Onyx and I have had many heated debates we have very opposing POV's about the role of government... However, we are at least honest in our presentation. You on the other hand seem to scramble to make petty insults and outright lies through the proclamation of assumptions. Go take that nap now...

Onyx and I have had many heated debates we have very opposing POV's about the role of government... However, we are at least honest in our presentation. You on the other hand seem to scramble to make petty insults and outright lies through the proclamation of assumptions. Go take that nap now...
Perception, it's a bitch....

Polish your jackboots...I just pissed on them....

Thank you for proving my point... now go waste space on another thread.

Thank you for proving my point... now go waste space on another thread.
I pissed on the point of your jackboots too.....

Now run along hitlery youth....

Onyx and I have had many heated debates we have very opposing POV's about the role of government.

We actually only disagree on the function of the state, and the rulers which ultimately lead them. I believe in government, primarily social organization based around the principles of self-governance.

It often confuses people when we explain how anarchists can have militaries, councils, public social services, ect.

Last edited:
Owebo should explain how someone that does not believe in prisons, laws, or political power can be fascist.

Forum List

Back