If Christians are allowed to discriminate against gays ...

Should gays be allowed to discriminate against Christians?

• Seems fair to me.

• No, only religious people should be protected.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes. But I dont think christians are discriminating gays. I dont discriminate gays. But I think that gays should not take participate in butt piracy or even more so take pride in their hedonistic lifestlye and create a culture about it and pass laws to promote it. I think if someone has gay orientation he isnt evil, and I would never discriminate him, but he should try to live different from those hedonistic flamboyant faggots. I dont think thats discrimination, I also dont tell Heteros to be BDSM etc. and organise parties to practice BDSM or swinger. Its simply about that christians live a different life.

And if you say there are no hedonistic faggots or such check here

latest

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F351540%2Fabc243a8-5e93-4f62-a975-6a24565c9e14.jpg
They must have learned it from their parents.

Swingers flock to Vegas for world’s biggest orgy

Why should anyone be forced to associate or do work they don’t want to do?

I am perfectly okay with a gay baker that will only make wedding cakes for same sex marriages.

... then gays should be allowed to discriminate against Christians.

Agree or Disagree?

Nope, since most Christian's are not bigots; those who are do not serve Jesus Christ, who they claim to deeply revere.

As to the most recent Supreme Court Decision, it seems the bigots and their supporters want to believe Christians have been given permission to discriminate against Gay and Lesbian's, which is not what the Supreme Court decided.

However, states have the right and duty (IMO) to protect everyone from discrimination in the public domain, and one must hope that at the very least the owners of Bakery's, and of all other business establishments licensed in the state, are required to post signs in a prominent place in their windows and in all of their advertisements, that that alert the customers to their policy:

"We reserve the right to deny service to anyone, and that includes Gay and Lesbian Couples who want us to be complicit in their Sin, and their attack on Marriage"
Er.. um.. "anyone" is all inclusive and doesn't require clarification but personally I prefer "We reserve the right to deny service to anyone, at any time, for any reason we deem worthwhile".

This will allow the couples to keep their dignity and not be embarrassed and hurt by a callous disregard for their feelings .
LOL, "disregard for their feelings", fuck their feelings and their "dignity", if refusal of service is all it takes to destroy your self-esteem then you've got bigger problems than being refused service and society can't help you.
'Fuck their feelings and their "digntity" '
That's it right there in a nutshell. The law is in place EXACTLY because of people like you. If no one ever taught you any better, the law will.

I guess just because you are old does not mean you are necessarily wise.
What does that have to do with the price of eggs?
Doing a little trolling? Fuck off.

Agree or Disagree?

Nope, since most Christian's are not bigots; those who are do not serve Jesus Christ, who they claim to deeply revere.

As to the most recent Supreme Court Decision, it seems the bigots and their supporters want to believe Christians have been given permission to discriminate against Gay and Lesbian's, which is not what the Supreme Court decided.

However, states have the right and duty (IMO) to protect everyone from discrimination in the public domain, and one must hope that at the very least the owners of Bakery's, and of all other business establishments licensed in the state, are required to post signs in a prominent place in their windows and in all of their advertisements, that that alert the customers to their policy:

"We reserve the right to deny service to anyone, and that includes Gay and Lesbian Couples who want us to be complicit in their Sin, and their attack on Marriage"

This will allow the couples to keep their dignity and not be embarrassed and hurt by a callous disregard for their feelings (and allow heterosexual men and women who believe in the Golden Rule the ability to boycott the establishment, as many of us have done to Hobby Lobby and Chic Fil A).
I know this isn't going to fly, but I think it would be helpful to EVERYONE on both sides of this issue to have little signs that can be posted in the window or on the door of a business that indicates if the owner has a strong aversion to gays. Like a Christian fish symbol or .... more positively, for businesses that don't have an aversion, a sign saying We Welcome ALL
Like the We Accept VISA sign. It would be helpful but I'm sure there's got to be something wrong with it, because it's too simple.

Sure, just like your fellow Nazis drew stars on Jewish shop windows, so it would be easy for the thugs to come along later and vandalize them, a fun thing homos love to do, vandalize other's property when they don't get their way. See the aftermath of the Prop 8 vote in california for all the fun things homos ran around doing to people in their sicko fits and diaper wetting dramas.
That whole post is too retarded to bother with.

I see it as fighting for what I see as the right way to go about doing things, or against what I feel is the wrong way about going about things. Why in the hell did you think I joined this board anyways? Lol.
Fair point!

I think it depends on the point of view. Some want to fight to win. I just want to fix problems, I don't care whose idea it is.

The problem is fixed when people stop trying to control other people's thoughts and feelings through the use of the law and lawsuits and destroying their livelihoods. While it may not matter to you right now, if it happened to you, you would have another opinion entirely I'm sure. :)
Well, there's no one on this board more consistently and virulently anti-PC than me, and that's what PC is all about.

I just don't think that attacking and insulting people who disagree with me is a terribly effective way to change their mind, if that's my goal.

I guess my approach is to let them hang themselves with their own words -- point at it and say, "see?"

:laugh:

Many of us know how to distinguish between legitimate posters here to discuss issues, and raving lunatic spammers spreading agendas and bullshit propaganda, sent out from political parties and assorted cults. You seem to think all of these gimps need to be treated with respect and as if they're serious posters or something; they're not, not even remotely. They're marketers. They're here to bully and swarm and shut down any genuine discussions.
It would bother me if I came here for honest, stimulating conversation, but I've long since given up on that for the most part.

So now I just come here to observe stuff (behaviors and tactics) and belch out my opinion here and there.

:p
you're excused.

Agree or Disagree?
Curious, if gays were allowed to discriminate against Christians... or anyone for that matter, would that not defeat their cause for achieving equality?

I suppose it depends on your conception of equality.

How did you answer?

I'd rather not cast a vote in this poll.

People should be able to conduct run their businesses in whatever way they see fit. Within just law of course.

Discrimination is wrong no matter who is doing it. But on the other hand it is morally wrong to force someone to violate deeply held religious beliefs in order to keep his business and livelihood.

Nope. It is not morally wrong to force a business owner to serve the public without discrimination based on immutable characteristics.

Sorry.

Agree or Disagree?

Agree or Disagree?

We all discriminate every day and probably don't know it.

This guy did it for "religious convictions" as I understand it.

My guess is that many people don't frequent his business because of his choice...whereas some of might now do it just to show support.

Is this really about gays ?

Of course not. It's about fundamental human freedom vs governmental social engineering.

Why should anyone be forced to associate or do work they don’t want to do?

Because a vast swath of gub'mint worshiping dingbats believe that one of the legitimate roles of government is to protect people from having their feelings hurt.

… and people wonder why this Republic is in such sharp decline.

'Fuck their feelings and their "digntity" '
That's it right there in a nutshell. The law is in place EXACTLY because of people like you. If no one ever taught you any better, the law will.
Wow.

I can't even.....wow.

:laughing0301:
"Fuck their feelings and their 'dignity.'"
You approve of that or something? You never learned any respect for others, either?

The 13th Amendment:

Section 1.
Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

What is "involuntary servitude" as compared to slavery. They are clearly not the same thing, right?

Should gays be allowed to discriminate against Christians?

I'm sure some gays already do...Humans are clannish by nature and tend to group people...

Should it be legal?

Should it be legal to associate with people you like and are comfortable being with? Are you serious?

That's the current state of things. If a gay (or anyone else) ran a business and refused to cater to Christians, that would be illegal under current civil rights law.

Last edited:
Involuntary Servitude Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

"Involuntary servitude refers to being forced through coercion to work for another."

How can government forcing a business owner to serve people against his will be anything other than involuntary servitude?
No one has forced the baker to be a baker or bake wedding cakes. He chose to do that, in a state with PA laws and then he chose to discriminate against customers based on their lifestyle.

Forum List

Back