If Clinton seizes the white house its illegitimate,null and void theft of power

Anyone who backs Obama/Clinton are traitors. They are Anti American and Anti Freedom. Putin would be FREEING America from the tyrants. You go ahead and be rambo see if anyone cares.
I'm not voting for Clinton, but if Putin declares war on the US, I will personally shoot as a traitor anyone who supports Putin.

Lucky for you, you've already admitted you won't be actively supporting Putin because you're a lily-livered coward. ;)

More people went to the polls in Florida 2000 to vote for Al Gore. Thousands of lifelong liberal Jews BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION accidentally voted for Buchanan (a sympathizer to the Holocaust Denial movement) because of a strategically flawed ballot.

Volusia County reported minus-20,000 votes for Gore just before the polls closed, contributing to the projection for Bush. This mistake was corrected after the GOP created the false narrative that Bush won, and it's one of the things that shrunk the lead to 500 votes, which triggered a mandatory recount, which the GOP obstructed until they could get it into the hands of the most activist rightwing Supreme Court in history.

You gotta hand it to governor Jen Bush. He masterfully created chaos with the numbers until the coup could be certified by his party's Supreme Court.

And you're lecturing the Dems about rigged elections? This is a joke.

If Hillary Clinton seizes the White House, it will be an illegitimate, null and void THEFT of power... democracy OBLITERATED... America a FAILED state

Let the sheeple laugh....they have to laugh because they are just to scared think for themselves.

Oh and yes has anyone seen the wikileaks tweet about there being no election? Its included in the article.
You really are nuts
I am a radical extremist. Everyone else already knows that.

Do they? I think you might be from here;

Landover Baptist | Where the Worthwhile Worship. Unsaved Unwelcome.
not a idiot christian....

Again, neither are Landover Baptists.
I am not ANY kind of mainstream religion PERIOD. My religion is in my signature read all about it.

Anyone who backs Obama/Clinton are traitors. They are Anti American and Anti Freedom. Putin would be FREEING America from the tyrants. You go ahead and be rambo see if anyone cares.
I'm not voting for Clinton, but if Putin declares war on the US, I will personally shoot as a traitor anyone who supports Putin.

Lucky for you, you've already admitted you won't be actively supporting Putin because you're a lily-livered coward. ;)

Careful Son. Some of us have experience in shooting back.

Hmmm.....Putin will declare war on the US because Hillary is the threat? I guess Trump better put on his kneepads and go "calm" his buddy down from launching WWIII.

Actually it is rather a serious issue.
War is a serious issue.

But nothing in this thread is seriously likely to happen.

I'll make a note of what you said here for future reference.

Please do. Lets reconvene after President Clinton takes her oath of office and we are not at war with Russia.

I did? Lol...see you are irrational you go off of FEELINGS and that's how shit gets fucked up. I WAIT and PLAN and then attack or make the next move.

Hmmm.....Putin will declare war on the US because Hillary is the threat? I guess Trump better put on his kneepads and go "calm" his buddy down from launching WWIII.

War is a serious issue.

Please do. Lets reconvene after President Clinton takes her oath of office and we are not at war with Russia.

Glad to hear your crystal ball is working for you. Wait until Russian anti-aircraft fire downs one of our jets flying in Syrian airspace.

Yes, I do hope they sit idly by while we do.
They won't. The OP says Putin is declaring war on the US. Who here says we should sit idly by while he nukes us or sends in Soviet Russian troops to do to us what they did to Eastern Ukraine and Crimea?

What real American would desire to be invaded by Mother Russia, standing on the sidewalk waving a fucking Russian flag as their tanks roll down the street?

ukrainian-officer-russian-troops-opened-fire-at-crimea-base.jpg

nacgvardiya_bez_suda_rasstrelivaet_svoih_soldat_za_dezertirstvo.jpg

If Clinton wins the white house. You only have yourself to blame for nominating the only person who she could beat

And there it is folks....
I would like to add this....

If Trump had made an effort to win this....
I believe he could have...

Every time there was a pile of shit in front of him
Trump made sure to step in it...

War is a serious issue.

Glad to hear your crystal ball is working for you. Wait until Russian anti-aircraft fire downs one of our jets flying in Syrian airspace.

You mean like how Turkey shot down one of Russia's jets, and Turkey and Russia went to war over that?

If Clinton wins the white house. You only have yourself to blame for nominating the only person who she could beat

Another weak PC sheep.

He never wanted to win .. obviously.

I did? Lol...see you are irrational you go off of FEELINGS and that's how shit gets fucked up. I WAIT and PLAN and then attack or make the next move.
Ahhh, so I'm wrong? If Hillary wins, you will join a violent revolt? Please make up your mind; will it be laundry day or will you be joining the revolution to throw out a President you claim would be "illegitimate,null and void theft of power"?

If Putin declares war on the US, we need to nuke them into oblivion.
Russia has more nukes than the US does last I heard.

So you're claiming access to classified information you aren't entitled to.

Actually, the numbers have been posted all over the place.

Yep- Russia has more nukes than the United States right now.

Really doesn't make a difference- 1400 or 1700 nukes- either way enough to end both of our nations- and of course everyone with the possible exception of Donald Trump knows and understands this.

Ahhh, so I'm wrong? If Hillary wins, you will join a violent revolt? Please make up your mind; will it be laundry day or will you be joining the revolution to throw out a President you claim would be "illegitimate,null and void theft of power"?
As I have explained TWICE. I am a rational person. I wait for a plan and then execute said plan,YOU are an irrational person who is screaming about Russian Traitors LOL.

Forum List

Back