If Clinton seizes the white house its illegitimate,null and void theft of power

Careful Son. Some of us have experience in shooting back.
You'd shoot at your fellow Americans defending our nation against Russian invaders?

Please put this over your heart to give us something to sight upon:
bab5fadabcf4525beb2187edd14dc728.JPG

I'll be wearing one of these on my arm so patriotic Americans will know I'm not one of Putin's cocksucking traitors:
yhst-78465502608863_2262_105321754

Yep- Russia has more nukes than the United States right now.

Really doesn't make a difference- 1400 or 1700 nukes- either way enough to end both of our nations- and of course everyone with the possible exception of Donald Trump knows and understands this.
Apparently not all of Trump's and Putin's fans know this.

As I have explained TWICE. I am a rational person. I wait for a plan and then execute said plan,YOU are an irrational person who is screaming about Russian Traitors LOL.
You're waffling. You've already admitted supporting Putin's declaration of war on the US if Hillary wins.

If Hillary Clinton seizes the White House, it will be an illegitimate, null and void THEFT of power... democracy OBLITERATED... America a FAILED state

Let the sheeple laugh....they have to laugh because they are just to scared think for themselves.

Oh and yes has anyone seen the wikileaks tweet about there being no election? Its included in the article.
That's satire, like the Onion ... right?
No, it isn't. Mike Adams is being investigated by the Feds for pushing his fake "natural" remedies....but he's also obviously either a nutjob or loves to take advantage of nutjobs to garner attention for his website.

If Hillary Clinton seizes the White House, it will be an illegitimate, null and void THEFT of power... democracy OBLITERATED... America a FAILED state

Let the sheeple laugh....they have to laugh because they are just to scared think for themselves.

Oh and yes has anyone seen the wikileaks tweet about there being no election? Its included in the article.

Who the fuck is/are WIKILEAKS and who the hell cares? Why should we believe anything they produce any more than any other source of information?

It seems to me that this "Wikileaks" deals in stolen property that may or may not have been altered. I don't see how any intelligent American could trust this source. Their methods are clearly illegal. Jullian Assange is going to eventually be arrested and tried for treason. This Wikileaks is hardly a responsible organization.

If there is evidence that either Hillary or Donald have done misdeeds Wikileaks would be the last source I would believe reporting it.
Wikileaks says it includes information it obtains from anonymous whistle blowers; meaning Donald Trump himself can make up anything he wants and submit it anonymously and there's a chance Wikileaks will spread the message.

Careful Son. Some of us have experience in shooting back.
You'd shoot at your fellow Americans defending our nation against Russian invaders?

Please put this over your heart to give us something to sight upon:
bab5fadabcf4525beb2187edd14dc728.JPG

I'll be wearing one of these on my arm so patriotic Americans will know I'm not one of Putin's cocksucking traitors:
yhst-78465502608863_2262_105321754
If you are fighting to keep the elitist scum in power then YOU are the traitor to America.

As I have explained TWICE. I am a rational person. I wait for a plan and then execute said plan,YOU are an irrational person who is screaming about Russian Traitors LOL.
You're waffling. You've already admitted supporting Putin's declaration of war on the US if Hillary wins.
I explained my position 3 times VERY clearly. You irrationality is blocking the clearness :)

No, it isn't. Mike Adams is being investigated by the Feds for pushing his fake "natural" remedies....but he's also obviously either a nutjob or loves to take advantage of nutjobs to garner attention for his website.
Wow, that's scary. If it was satire, it would have been pretty funny. If it's not, it appears to be the deranged ramblings of an asylum inmate who needs his Lithium doses increased.

Not from Odium...no satire. He's serious!..and yeah, Lithium to start, and some Resperidol

If you are fighting to keep the elitist scum in power then YOU are the traitor to America.
I'm not. I'm fighting the fucking Russians and their cocksucking supporters. Are you are Putin lover or not? Your posts say you are.

I explained my position 3 times VERY clearly. You irrationality is blocking the clearness :)
Yes, as everyone has seen.....on your knees in front of Putin:

The rich and powerful are about to be throat punched by the American people. There's way more of us than them and when we cast our votes and elect Trump we will essentially take the country away from them. Trump WILL win.

I'm not going to chastise those that don't see or understand wtf is really happening by defending and/or voting for Hillary. They are merely unaware pawns in this rigged and corrupt game. They believe in the system and don't understand the massive power grab that the elites are trying to impose on the American people. They don't understand that its not about left vs right, its about US vs THEM (DC political elites, Big Corp, Wall Street and Special interests) They don't see that we are on the verge of a civil war (not the type of war with guns and bullets). They wrap themselves in the cloak of denial rather than face the cold hard truths. They cling to the false left/right paradigm without understanding they are being enslaved by their 'masters' and they cannot see or comprehend that America/Americans are being extorted by the very people they trust, support and donate to.

It's up to the 'rebels' in America to take this bitch back and we will. Ye are many, they are few.

I'm not. I'm fighting the fucking Russians and their cocksucking supporters. Are you are Putin lover or not? Your posts say you are.
And The Russians would be helping America and Americans destroy Clinton and her puppets in control of America.

4 years of congressional investigations into the Clintons and demolishing what's left of the Democratic party is nearly as good as Trump winning. I told you people its win/win for conservatives this election. :eusa_dance:

And The Russians would be helping America and Americans destroy Clinton and her puppets in control of America.
They'd be helping themselves by destroying the US government. Only a fucking moron and/or a traitor believes Putin would invade, restore the US government to the Reagan-era and leave.

Forum List

Back