If Clinton seizes the white house its illegitimate,null and void theft of power

And The Russians would be helping America and Americans destroy Clinton and her puppets in control of America.
They'd be helping themselves by destroying the US government. Only a fucking moron and/or a traitor believes Putin would invade, restore the US government to the Reagan-era and leave.
The American people brought it on themselves then! If they allow a rigged election to select their dictator then its only fate that a great leader like Putin would see our weakness and invade. I would rather live under Putin occupied America than the America we have now. Hell he don't even have to invade just send some special forces units....or a couple well placed nukes.

And The Russians would be helping America and Americans destroy Clinton and her puppets in control of America.
They'd be helping themselves by destroying the US government. Only a fucking moron and/or a traitor believes Putin would invade, restore the US government to the Reagan-era and leave.
The American people brought it on themselves then! If they allow a rigged election to select their dictator then its only fate that a great leader like Putin would see our weakness and invade. I would rather live under Putin occupied America than the America we have now. Hell he don't even have to invade just send some special forces units....or a couple well placed nukes.
Well we'll find out just how much you stand behind your convictions then, won't we? If Hillary wins and no war with Russia ensues, we'll see if you move to Russia to live under Putin's Russia, rather than under Hillary's America.

Translation: Americans deserve to be invaded by Russia. I love Putin! <gobble-gobble-gurgle-gurgle-slurp-slurp>

Nice to see what side of the line you'll be on. I still doubt you'll take up arms due to a lack of intestinal fortitude. You strike me more of a camp-follower type of girl anxious to suck Russian dicks.

Meanwhile, American patriots will be making Russians spill their blood every inch of the way across the beaches and the land.

Well we'll find out just how much you stand behind your convictions then, won't we? If Hillary wins and no war with Russia ensues, we'll see if you move to Russia to live under Putin's Russia, rather than under Hillary's America.
Why move to Russia when we can make it happen here.

Translation: Americans deserve to be invaded by Russia. I love Putin! <gobble-gobble-gurgle-gurgle-slurp-slurp>

Nice to see what side of the line you'll be on. I still doubt you'll take up arms due to a lack of intestinal fortitude. You strike me more of a camp-follower type of girl anxious to suck Russian dicks.

Meanwhile, American patriots will be making Russians spill their blood every inch of the way across the beaches and the land.
Keep being irrational.

We will have a normal Election Day and a normal Count and a normal Electoral College Vote and Declaration, and a peaceful transition, on January 20, 2017.

Why move to Russia when we can make it happen here.
Try reading for comprehension ... you'll save us both time.

I said if no war with Russia ensues.

Then we'll see if you're a man of conviction or a sniveling coward.

A man of conviction who's stated his adoration for Putin and abject hatred for Hillary would want to live under Putin's rule.

Before long, everyone here will see for themselves... Though in all fairness, I already know which of those you are.

If war comes between the United States and the Russian Federation, you are going to side with Russia?
Yep. Why would I side with the US? This would be AFTER the rigged election chose Clinton for president.....and the American people did NOTHING to rise up and stop it themselves so someone with some balls like Putin had to. The US has done NOTHING to gain my loyalty. Read my signature. My loyalty lies with my race and Russians are white. They are also nationalistic.

If Hillary Clinton seizes the White House, it will be an illegitimate, null and void THEFT of power... democracy OBLITERATED... America a FAILED state

Let the sheeple laugh....they have to laugh because they are just to scared think for themselves.

Oh and yes has anyone seen the wikileaks tweet about there being no election? Its included in the article.

I believe Donald Trump will win but if we lose, there will be war.. Civil War.. everyone has said as much. We won't stand by and allow the CORRUPT, CRIMINAL LEFT to destroy our sovereignty, our country with Open Borders, globalism, gun confiscation..

Keep being irrational.
What's irrational about disagreeing with your desire to "live under Putin occupied America" or have him send "a couple well placed nukes" to murder millions of Americans?
It would be DC so coons,politicians,lobbyists....nothing to lose really. Maybe San Francisco? Lots of homosexuals and lefties...again no big loss. MAYBE start a world War. DC,San Fran,Tel Aviv,etc. I will make my point ENTIRELY clear. I DO NOT CARE HOW MANY PEOPLE DIE TO GAIN POWER IN THIS COUNTRY. Mmk?

We will have a normal Election Day and a normal Count and a normal Electoral College Vote and Declaration, and a peaceful transition, on January 20, 2017.
Is it cool being an optimist who does't realize how EVIL Clinton and company are?

These same miserable leftist slobs here will be the first to cry when their jobs are gone with 600 million people pouring over the border.. there won't even be enough money for their lousy EBT cards.. It's coming and these fucking sheep have no one to blame but themselves.. Soros, Hellary, Obama, Bush, etc all have their globalist ONE WORLD dream..

If Hillary Clinton seizes the White House, it will be an illegitimate, null and void THEFT of power... democracy OBLITERATED... America a FAILED state

Let the sheeple laugh....they have to laugh because they are just to scared think for themselves.

Oh and yes has anyone seen the wikileaks tweet about there being no election? Its included in the article.

I believe Donald Trump will win but if we lose, there will be war.. Civil War.. everyone has said as much. We won't stand by and allow the CORRUPT, CRIMINAL LEFT to destroy our sovereignty, our country with Open Borders, globalism, gun confiscation..
You will be squashed like a bug if you tried. On the upside, no one will miss you.

You will be squashed like a bug if you tried. On the upside, no one will miss you.

I have my nickname for a reason PUSSY... Let's meet, shall we?

These same miserable leftist slobs here will be the first to cry when their jobs are gone with 600 million people pouring over the border.. there won't even be enough money for their lousy EBT cards.. It's coming and these fucking sheep have no one to blame but themselves.. Soros, Hellary, Obama, Bush, etc all have their globalist ONE WORLD dream..
You should donate your brain to science when you die.

You should donate your brain to science when you die.
COWARD... pray it doesn't happen.. People like me have a long memory.

I have my nickname for a reason PUSSY... Let's meet, shall we?
Sure, let me know when you're in Boca.

Forum List

Back