If Clinton seizes the white house its illegitimate,null and void theft of power

OK Rambo.
Just so we understand each other, Traitor.
OK rambo. You are the one being a traitor by keeping the elitists in power. My founding fathers clearly stated in the DOI that the people have the right to overthrow the government and institute something else.
That makes you a traitor to the U.S..
Following the Constitution and DOI doesn't. But thanks for your concern.

Keep being irrational.
What's irrational about disagreeing with your desire to "live under Putin occupied America" or have him send "a couple well placed nukes" to murder millions of Americans?
It would be DC so coons,politicians,lobbyists....nothing to lose really. Maybe San Francisco? Lots of homosexuals and lefties...again no big loss. MAYBE start a world War. DC,San Fran,Tel Aviv,etc. I will make my point ENTIRELY clear. I DO NOT CARE HOW MANY PEOPLE DIE TO GAIN POWER IN THIS COUNTRY. Mmk?

This reminds me of a certain part of V for Vendetta...

OK rambo. You are the one being a traitor by keeping the elitists in power. My founding fathers clearly stated in the DOI that the people have the right to overthrow the government and institute something else.
Says the person who just admitted he wishes he'd never been born here, pines for having been born in Europe and wishes Putin would both nuke the United States and invade our country.

OK Rambo.
Of course it does. Just like the colonists were traitors to England when we revolted. Had England won the war, they could have killed everyone not killed on the battlefield.

But more to the point, what unalienable rights do you claim you will lose if Hillary wins?

Says the person who just admitted he wishes he'd never been born here, pines for having been born in Europe and wishes Putin would both nuke the United States and invade our country.
I was born here so make the best of it...:)

OK Rambo.
Of course it does. Just like the colonists were traitors to England when we revolted. Had England won the war, they could have killed everyone not killed on the battlefield.

But more to the point, what unalienable rights do you claim you will lose if Hillary wins?
Its not just what rights we will lose its HER in general. I think she will go FAR beyond our rights. I think the internet will be curtailed,2nd amendment will be restricted then eventually ended for good.

OK Rambo.

I -really- think we should focus on that point. Doing otherwise is "full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Translation: This entire thread is a farce. I bitch and whine like a spoiled teenager, but in the end, I won't do a fucking thing regardless who wins because I like my welfare check and Obamaphone.

Thanks for your input.

Its not just what rights we will lose its HER in general. I think she will go FAR beyond our rights. I think the internet will be curtailed,2nd amendment will be restricted then eventually ended for good.

Hopefully all Trump supporters will give her a -chance- before doing anything rash. I'm certainly not a Hillary supporter, but I just think that violence tends to beget violence. Best to try to resolve conflicts through peaceful means.

Translation: This entire thread is a farce. I bitch and whine like a spoiled teenager, but in the end, I won't do a fucking thing regardless who wins because I like my welfare check and Obamaphone.

Thanks for your input.
My iphone isn't an Obamaphone and I don't get welfare....not a coon or mexishit so. Oh this thread is quite serious. It only takes really 1 patriot to change the course of the entire thing. In many ways 1 person can change it all.

IF that actually happened, then we would see a shooting war, but if Putin ever jumped in, we'd be shooting Commies and Lefties....and, of course, any fucking low-life Russophiles who supported the foreign invasion of our great country.

Thanks for your input.

Come on DW, why fan the flames, things were just starting to settle down -.-...

My iphone isn't an Obamaphone and I don't get welfare....not a coon or mexishit so. Oh this thread is quite serious. It only takes really 1 patriot to change the course of the entire thing. In many ways 1 person can change it all.
And we all know that "1 patriot" isn't you. Got it. Thanks.

She has more than clarified she supports the 2nd Amendment. What she seeks are sensible restrictions which close loopholes that offers access to people who shouldn't be allowed a firearm, such as felons.

But g'head ... enumerate the unalienable rights you think you're going to lose when she's sworn in. You fail on the 2nd Amendment because she has neither the power nor the will to revoke it. Her position on the Internet is that it's a necessity, not a luxury; so you fail there too.

What rights are you losing?

She has more than clarified she supports the 2nd Amendment. What she seeks are sensible restrictions which close loopholes that offers access to people who shouldn't be allowed a firearm, such as felons.

But g'head ... enumerate the unalienable rights you think you're going to lose when she's sworn in. You fail on the 2nd Amendment because she has neither the power nor the will to revoke it. Her position on the Internet is that it's a necessity, not a luxury; so you fail there too.

She's a fucking politician who speaks doublespeak more than Orwell's "1984". Example; "close the gun show loophole" is doublespeak for "ban all private sales". If that is not correct, then please tell me the difference.

"sensible restrictions" means she is AGAINST the 2nd amendment. Period. She has also said she is FOR an Australian style gun confiscation. That's on record.

Forum List

Back