If Clinton seizes the white house its illegitimate,null and void theft of power

If Hillary Clinton seizes the White House, it will be an illegitimate, null and void THEFT of power... democracy OBLITERATED... America a FAILED state

Let the sheeple laugh....they have to laugh because they are just to scared think for themselves.

Oh and yes has anyone seen the wikileaks tweet about there being no election? Its included in the article.
If Mike Adams really believes the shit he writes, he's a fucking moron. More likely, he's just throwing out red meat to gain attention from the conspiracy theory nutjobs.
Its not a conspiracy when the facts are there to back it up. Wikileaks is all we need to prove the facts.
You wouldn't know a fact if you saw one.

If Hillary Clinton seizes the White House, it will be an illegitimate, null and void THEFT of power... democracy OBLITERATED... America a FAILED state

Let the sheeple laugh....they have to laugh because they are just to scared think for themselves.

Oh and yes has anyone seen the wikileaks tweet about there being no election? Its included in the article.
If Mike Adams really believes the shit he writes, he's a fucking moron. More likely, he's just throwing out red meat to gain attention from the conspiracy theory nutjobs.
Its not a conspiracy when the facts are there to back it up. Wikileaks is all we need to prove the facts.
You wouldn't know a fact if you saw one.
Cool on the plantation this morning?

...If war comes between the United States and the Russian Federation, you are going to side with Russia?
Yep. Why would I side with the US? This would be AFTER the rigged election chose Clinton for president.....and the American people did NOTHING to rise up and stop it themselves so someone with some balls like Putin had to. The US has done NOTHING to gain my loyalty. Read my signature. My loyalty lies with my race and Russians are white. They are also nationalistic.
Are you an American citizen?

Who the fuck is/are WIKILEAKS and who the hell cares? Why should we believe anything they produce any more than any other source of information?

It seems to me that this "Wikileaks" deals in stolen property that may or may not have been altered. I don't see how any intelligent American could trust this source. Their methods are clearly illegal. Jullian Assange is going to eventually be arrested and tried for treason. This Wikileaks is hardly a responsible organization.

If there is evidence that either Hillary or Donald have done misdeeds Wikileaks would be the last source I would believe reporting it.
Agree What Assange does is ILLEGAL. He should be in jail. And, as well, any of those e-mails could have been altered. How can we trust a source who has an obvious agenda and is a criminal?

It will be interesting to see how many keyboard commandos actually do something.
You fence sitters will be the first to go....:lol:
Wow, is that a threat?

I'm not terribly worried, sorry.
No one on the fence is...right? :lol:
My side of the fence is defined clearly in my sig. I made it as simple as I could.

I'm curious, did you like any of the candidates in the primaries?

It will be interesting to see how many keyboard commandos actually do something.
Wow, is that a threat?

My side of the fence is defined clearly in my sig. I made it as simple as I could.

I liked Dr. Carson.....you?

Wow, is that a threat?

I would have not only voted for Webb, I would have contributed and probably volunteered.

Had the GOP run Kasich/Rubio, I would have voted for that ticket over Hillary.

Why?

Wow, is that a threat?

I would have not only voted for Webb, I would have contributed and probably volunteered.

Why?
I would have stayed home if a GOPer like kasich or Rubio won....

Wow, is that a threat?

Definitely not Carson -.-
Ben Carson’s chilling God complex: The commencement speech I won’t soon forget

I was for Bernie. I still like him, but I can't stomach supporting Hillary, which is why i now go for Jill Stein. I'd take Hillary over Trump in a heartbeat though.

Wow, is that a threat?

I see. Thanks for sharing. I hadn't heard of him, and can see why...
Jim Webb presidential campaign, 2016 - Ballotpedia

Also good to know.

I wanted to get a better idea of your politics. Saying that you were somewhere in the middle of the political spectrum wasn't very illuminating.

Wow, is that a threat?

Definitely not Carson -.-
Ben Carson’s chilling God complex: The commencement speech I won’t soon forget

I was for Bernie. I still like him, but I can't stomach supporting Hillary, which is why i now go for Jill Stein. I'd take Hillary over Trump in a heartbeat though.
Of course not, you democrats hate blacks.....

"WikiLeaks is all we need to prove the facts" as written by the Kremlin. You idiots become more unhinged by the day.
image.jpeg

Wow, is that a threat?

I see. Thanks for sharing. I hadn't heard of him, and can see why...
Jim Webb presidential campaign, 2016 - Ballotpedia

Also good to know.

I wanted to get a better idea of your politics. Saying that you were somewhere in the middle of the political spectrum wasn't very illuminating.
I'm just an independent.

...If war comes between the United States and the Russian Federation, you are going to side with Russia?
Yep. Why would I side with the US? This would be AFTER the rigged election chose Clinton for president.....and the American people did NOTHING to rise up and stop it themselves so someone with some balls like Putin had to. The US has done NOTHING to gain my loyalty. Read my signature. My loyalty lies with my race and Russians are white. They are also nationalistic.
Are you an American citizen?

Given the current economic conditions in Russia, I don't think Odium would think much of staying there either. And unlike the US, he couldn't complain about Putin, or call him names, not for very long at least.

I think Wikileaks has a lot in common with Wikipedia. You've got to check the sources as much as possible. Usually you can't check to see who reported the information for obvious reasons, but you can certainly observe the targets of their information to see how they react to Wikileaks information. Judging by the fact that there's now a bevy of police outside of the Ecuadorean Embassy, I'd say he's hit a nerve:
WikiLeaks Tweets "Heavily Armed Police" Outside Ecuadorian Embassy; Says Assange Is Still Alive | Zero Hedge

In general, I've found Wikileaks' information to be pretty good.

Forum List

Back