If Clinton seizes the white house its illegitimate,null and void theft of power

These same miserable leftist slobs here will be the first to cry when their jobs are gone with 600 million people pouring over the border.. there won't even be enough money for their lousy EBT cards.. It's coming and these fucking sheep have no one to blame but themselves.. Soros, Hellary, Obama, Bush, etc all have their globalist ONE WORLD dream..
You should donate your brain to science when you die.
COWARD... pray it doesn't happen.. People like me have a long memory.
So do elephants.

If Hillary Clinton seizes the White House, it will be an illegitimate, null and void THEFT of power... democracy OBLITERATED... America a FAILED state

Let the sheeple laugh....they have to laugh because they are just to scared think for themselves.

Oh and yes has anyone seen the wikileaks tweet about there being no election? Its included in the article.

I believe Donald Trump will win but if we lose, there will be war.. Civil War.. everyone has said as much. We won't stand by and allow the CORRUPT, CRIMINAL LEFT to destroy our sovereignty, our country with Open Borders, globalism, gun confiscation..
You will be squashed like a bug if you tried. On the upside, no one will miss you.

I have my nickname for a reason PUSSY... Let's meet, shall we?
Sure, let me know when you're in Boca.

It's all settled :)

These same miserable leftist slobs here will be the first to cry when their jobs are gone with 600 million people pouring over the border.. there won't even be enough money for their lousy EBT cards.. It's coming and these fucking sheep have no one to blame but themselves.. Soros, Hellary, Obama, Bush, etc all have their globalist ONE WORLD dream..
So do elephants.
So do elephants.

Awww, poor coward, social justice warrior is getting triggered.. LOL

So do elephants.
So do elephants.

Strike a nerve comparing you to elephants, have I?

So do elephants.
So do elephants.

Diaper? Tissue? Safe place? LOL

So do elephants.
So do elephants.

No, about 4 tons, long trunk, big floppy ears. I must have hit too close to home with you on that one.

So do elephants.
So do elephants.

No, about 4 tons, long trunk, big floppy ears. I must have hit too close to home with you on that one.

Come on Faun, don't sink to this level. This is the type of rhetoric that -Trump- is fond of -.-

So do elephants.
So do elephants.

:alcoholic:

If Hillary Clinton seizes the White House, it will be an illegitimate, null and void THEFT of power... democracy OBLITERATED... America a FAILED state

Let the sheeple laugh....they have to laugh because they are just to scared think for themselves.

Oh and yes has anyone seen the wikileaks tweet about there being no election? Its included in the article.
The rich and powerful are about to be throat punched by the American people. There's way more of us than them and when we cast our votes and elect Trump we will essentially take the country away from them. Trump WILL win..

Trump is one of the rich and powerful.

Why you gullible idiots think Trump somehow cares about you- rather than his own pocket book and personal power unlike the rest of the rich and powerful......lol

I believe Donald Trump will win but if we lose, there will be war.. Civil War.. everyone has said as much. We won't stand by and allow the CORRUPT, CRIMINAL LEFT to destroy our sovereignty, our country with Open Borders, globalism, gun confiscation..

I make this prediction.

When Donald Trump loses the election you and your fellow Fascists won't get off your lazy asses to do anything.

Other than to send out whiny messages on the internet.

I make this prediction.

When Donald Trump loses the election you and your fellow Fascists won't get off your lazy asses to do anything.

Other than to send out whiny messages on the internet.
And to order in snacks.

The rich and powerful are about to be throat punched by the American people. There's way more of us than them and when we cast our votes and elect Trump we will essentially take the country away from them. Trump WILL win..

Why you gullible idiots think Trump somehow cares about you- rather than his own pocket book and personal power unlike the rest of the rich and powerful......lol

You realize that if he wins he loses a shit ton of money under his proposed tax plan right?

Why would he run on a platform that harms his pocket book, blows through money he already has, AND harms his reputation (aka his method for making money - the Trump Brand)?

You are presuming he doesn't care about America based on a false assumption of greed. Try actually thinking about it instead of reflexively regurgitating your own biased opinions of the "greedy wealthy"

Oh it has something to do with his consistent stance on his views for 30 years...go back find videos of him from the 80's. He sounds just like he does today on trade and immigration etc.

It would be DC so coons,politicians,lobbyists....nothing to lose really. Maybe San Francisco? Lots of homosexuals and lefties...again no big loss. MAYBE start a world War. DC,San Fran,Tel Aviv,etc. I will make my point ENTIRELY clear. I DO NOT CARE HOW MANY PEOPLE DIE TO GAIN POWER IN THIS COUNTRY. Mmk?
Any Russian troops who invade the US will be shot. Anyone in the US found supporting for them will be treated as traitors; hung from the rafters of their own homes, garroted or simply shot.

Yep. Why would I side with the US? ...
Yes, why would you? Do you even live in the US? If so, why? If you do live in the US and Hillary wins, will you be moving? Where?
Yep unfortunately born and raised here. Wish to this day I had been born in Europe. Wish my fathers side had stayed in Europe. Poland/Germany. Nope I ain't leaving 99% reason is because I can't afford it. I have looked into it once wife becomes an RN already looked into RN jobs in Europe.

Unfortunately, the Republicans have totally FUBAR'd this election. Trump could win, but the numbers indicate he will lose.

If it's announced Hillary won, will you be going on a shooting spree or, like Odium, will you be getting a Russian flag ready to wave as Putin marches across our nation?

It would be DC so coons,politicians,lobbyists....nothing to lose really. Maybe San Francisco? Lots of homosexuals and lefties...again no big loss. MAYBE start a world War. DC,San Fran,Tel Aviv,etc. I will make my point ENTIRELY clear. I DO NOT CARE HOW MANY PEOPLE DIE TO GAIN POWER IN THIS COUNTRY. Mmk?
Any Russian troops who invade the US will be shot. Anyone in the US found supporting for them will be treated as traitors; hung from the rafters of their own homes, garroted or simply shot.
OK Rambo.

Yep unfortunately born and raised here. Wish to this day I had been born in Europe. Wish my fathers side had stayed in Europe. Poland/Germany. Nope I ain't leaving 99% reason is because I can't afford it. I have looked into it once wife becomes an RN already looked into RN jobs in Europe.
I wished you'd been born there too. Can't afford it? Are you a welfare rat?

Forum List

Back