🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Conservatives had accomplishments, they wouldn't be so jealous of Liberals

And liberals want to tell people how to live their lives, because they believe they know what's best for everyone. :cuckoo:
Some examples of this are ... ?

Liberals would like to see the government exercise more control over our movement, our retirement income, our heathcare, our private property, our speech, etc., etc., etc. :cuckoo:
And Conservatives want to see the government tell people how to live their lives ... abortion, same-sex marriages, etc...
Not a girl or homo, name me one more?

11w7a6u.jpg

And liberals want to tell people how to live their lives, because they believe they know what's best for everyone. :cuckoo:

Liberals would like to see the government exercise more control over our movement, our retirement income, our heathcare, our private property, our speech, etc., etc., etc. :cuckoo:
More control Over our "movement"? Example?
Republicans want to end Medicare and Social Security ensuring millions of elderly live horrible lives.
Republicans truly believe in "let him die" unless you are brain dead. Those they fight to keep "alive".
Private Property? Examples?
Our "Speech"? Huh? You know Republicans believe in book burning.

And there is "etc" and "etc"? Go ahead, give us more talking points we can debunk.

And Conservatives want to see the government tell people how to live their lives ... abortion, same-sex marriages, etc...
Who knows why you think it matters if it affects you directly? Some of the things you listed don't affect me directly.

But you want another? Sure ... legalized marijuana.

Special blend gasoline
A bipartisan vote proposed by a Republican president.
You lie it was bill clinton
You must think Bill Clinton was president in 1990? :dunno:

Understanding the Factors That Influence the Retail Price of Gasoline

Q. How have government requirements for special blends of gasoline affected the price of gasoline?

A. Federal and state government requirements to use special gasoline blends, often as part of overall efforts to improve air quality, can increase the costs of producing gasoline, which may be passed on to consumers in the form of higher gasoline prices. Under the Clean Air Act, as amended, the federal government and some states now require the use of a variety of gasolines, generally in areas not in compliance with federal air quality standards.​

The Clean Air Act Amendments (caaa) were passed in 1990 ...

Overview - The Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990

In June 1989 President Bush proposed sweeping revisions to the Clean Air Act. Building on Congressional proposals advanced during the 1980s, the President proposed legislation designed to curb three major threats to the nation's environment and to the health of millions of Americans: acid rain, urban air pollution, and toxic air emissions. The proposal also called for establishing a national permits program to make the law more workable, and an improved enforcement program to help ensure better compliance with the Act.

But you've never had a "compelling argument".

You wouldn't know one, if you saw one... just like you wouldn't know what to do with a nude woman!
Come on. The only experience you've had with any woman involves 5 crumpled singles.
As you subversives love to say...PROVE IT, or STFU!
You prove it by the way you talk. The only woman who would go out with you would need to be paid. And since you don't make much on a corner with a tin cup tied to a hand cranked organ, that's all you can afford.
veuve.jpg

If I was you, I wouldn't look to close at the plumbing.. Thank God I'm not you.

You wouldn't know one, if you saw one... just like you wouldn't know what to do with a nude woman!
Come on. The only experience you've had with any woman involves 5 crumpled singles.
crumpled-dollars-7985401.jpg
that looks like you shorted her one or two....fucking cheapskate....
If anyone would know, it would be you.

As you subversives love to say...PROVE IT, or STFU!
You prove it by the way you talk. The only woman who would go out with you would need to be paid. And since you don't make much on a corner with a tin cup tied to a hand cranked organ, that's all you can afford.
veuve.jpg

If I was you, I wouldn't look to close at the plumbing.. Thank God I'm not you.
You need to shave your chest!

crumpled-dollars-7985401.jpg
that looks like you shorted her one or two....fucking cheapskate....
If anyone would know, it would be you.
your the cheap fucker that threw the ones out there.....learn to count.....and if i wanted a hooker i would not go to the street corner you go to.....i would go where the woman have some class....this is what a cheap lowlife like you would pay for....

hookers025.jpg

me?.....i would go for something a with a little more class.....and dont get excited you could not afford these girls....you are too fucking cheap..

Republicans want to end Medicare and Social Security ensuring millions of elderly live horrible lives.
Republicans truly believe in "let him die" unless you are brain dead. Those they fight to keep "alive".
Our "Speech"? Huh? You know Republicans believe in book burning.

And there is "etc" and "etc"? Go ahead, give us more talking points we can debunk.

Does the NSA ring a bell?

Liberals believe that the government has the right to use eminent domain (seizure of private property by the government) to accomplish a public end.

Our "Speech"? Huh?
Are you telling me that you forgot that liberals originated the movement toward political correctness? Come on Deanie.

Go ahead, give us more talking points we can debunk
Actually, you haven't debunked a damn thing. All you ever do is brag about how great liberals are, and that the liberals did this, and the liberals did that. Just STFU already.

Last edited:

Who knows why you think it matters if it affects you directly? Some of the things you listed don't affect me directly.

But you want another? Sure .hgalized marijuana.
of course you dont care if it dont effect you, your ilk are control freaks Always want to make laws for some one else as long as you don't have to live them

Forum List

Back