If DEI Is Such a Good Thing Then Why is DEI Hire Harris Mad About Being Identified with DEI?

Why?
Why is she afraid to acknowledge DEI?

For giggles here’s the DNC on DEI. Click on the link to register as a DEI vendor.

Note all the choices include all the usual minorities and mentally disabled, and no white Christian hetro options available.

Weird, ain't it?

Why?
Why is she afraid to acknowledge DEI?

For giggles here’s the DNC on DEI. Click on the link to register as a DEI vendor.

Note all the choices include all the usual minorities and mentally disabled, and no white Christian hetro options available.

The "E" in DEI stands for exclusion
The reality is that DEI is just more Radical Left hate and Black racism.

This is a losing strategy for MAGA Republicans

Identifying every successful woman, black or minority as a “DEI Hire”.
Same as they used to with Affirmative Action

It works with their racist base but turns off moderates

Harris has been vey successful as a prosecutor and has won elections as Attorney General, Senator and VP

Harris has been vey successful as a prosecutor and has won elections as Attorney General, Senator and VP
Joe said I’m looking for a black female.

That’s DEI 101.

She’s a DEI hire. And again, why is that a negative? How come you Leftards don’t stand by your own agendas?

Some former Navy Seal was bypassed to hire her.
1722099630925.jpeg

The "E" in DEI stands for exclusion
The reality is that DEI is just more Radical Left hate and Black racism.
It's been around for a while, but now it's starting to be noticed by "Normies"

leftist scum are now saying that they don't really want a colorblind society. If you haven't heard it yet, you will. Look it up. You'll see it as the usual poorly written Masters Thesis the DISGUSTING FILTH likes to pick up and run with to see how it plays out.

So what does that mean? I can tell you...... Just as I warned decades ago about ALL victim groups, they don't want equality, they don't want equal opportunity, they don't want tolerance or even acceptance -- They want to RULE your ass.

Don't take my word for it. Just wait around. You'll see

It is like the Border Czar...

She is the Border Czar. They are lying about her being the Border Czar....

LOL!!!!

When we lower standards for the Bar Exam for women and minorities, we end up with Kamala and Fani Willis.

Some former Navy Seal was bypassed to hire her.
View attachment 985183
I'm not going to diss on that girl. I know nothing about her. I know it's going around but -- I don't like it

Female USSS Agents aren't just a luxury, they are necessary. Would you want a Male Agent following your little girl into the bathroom? Guarding your Wife?

This was undoubtedly her first time under fire. I could tell you about my first time and how it involved me going through most of my Basic Load in about 30 seconds..... But I won't bore you with that. "There we were, knee-deep in grenade pins....."

The Ladies have an important part to play almost everywhere. Give them a break.

I'm not going to diss on that girl. I know nothing about her. I know it's going around but -- I don't like it

Female USSS Agents aren't just a luxury, they are necessary. Would you want a Male Agent following your little girl into the bathroom? Guarding your Wife?

This was undoubtedly her first time under fire. I could tell you about my first time and how it involved me going through most of my Basic Load in about 30 seconds..... But I won't bore you with that. "There we were, knee-deep in grenade pins....."

The Ladies have an important part to play almost everywhere. Give them a break.
She couldn’t even holster her own weapon.

So yes, I will mock anyone in that position who is so incompetent.

So, your argument is that Harris is NOT a DEI hire?

So, it's OK to call someone a DEI hire, as long as they reallly are a DEI hire?

Forum List

Back