If Democrats/Liberals Believe Michael Wolff's Thesis...

Where did you get the idea they didn't know they were being recorded?

Stop making shit up. Your whining about lies looks pretty fucking stupid when you lie out of your own ass.
First off, we don't even know what's on these tapes. It could be pure rubbush that doesn't support anythung in his book.

Then it remains whether they were made with the subject's consent.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Stop making shit up. Your whining about lies looks pretty fucking stupid when you lie out of your own ass.
First off, we don't even know what's on these tapes. It could be pure rubbush that doesn't support anythung in his book.

"First off, we don't even know what's on these tapes."

It doesn't matter......Liberals have been trained to believe.

...and, of course.....never question.

Here is a meeting of Libs....

Sounds like you are shitting your pants over what is on those tapes. :lol:

"How dare a Trump lackey tell lies!"

Who in the aministration let Wolff in? We're they naive enough to know that Wolff isn't trustworthy? While I believe the book is full of non truths like every other political author in this so called great nation, I feel zero pity for any stress or fallout it causes. ZERO.

I asked you why you refuse to recognize the value to America and the world having a competent, effective individual at the helm.

Now THAT'S funny..........LOL

upload_2018-1-5_16-1-10.png

I’ve smacked u in the face with facts. You use a long list of people with opinions but not one... is privy to the facts of what Mueller has on Trump.
You’re just way too easy.

I've concluded that the CHIC is a masochist......Comes on here for her daily share of abuse......and very much liking it.

I’ve smacked u in the face with facts. You use a long list of people with opinions but not one... is privy to the facts of what Mueller has on Trump.
You’re just way too easy.

I've concluded that the CHIC is a masochist......Comes on here for her daily share of abuse......and very much liking it.

Until you came along I always wondered how the dinosaurs survived for millions of years with walnut sized brains.

. Wolff will be crapping his pants when the cuffs are put on him for recording people without their consent. Bring on the tapes.

Who in the aministration let Wolff in? We're they naive enough to know that Wolff isn't trustworthy? While I believe the book is full of non truths like every other political author in this so called great nation, I feel zero pity for any stress or fallout it causes. ZERO.
. Just shows that Steve Bannon might be a complete idiot, and that's why Trump fired his ace. You can look at this Wolff guy and tell he's a Wolf just by looking at him, and watching his demeanor. You don't let a wolf roam free in the chicken house.

Drudge. Funny the sources you use.

Wolff has already thanked Trump for making his book a best seller on day one. Lmao

You have no idea what the Drudge Report is all about. Drudge does not write the millions of articles that have appeared on his website. The Drudge Report is a clearinghouse for information from all over the country and around the world. Drudge merely publishes reports from other legitimate sources. In this case, the source was the Washington Times. If you had clicked on the link provided you would have know that. The fact that you commented on a link you never read says a lot about you.

People who use the Drudge Report as their primary source of news will always know a lot more than those like you who rely on the MSM. Here's the link to the Drudge Report. Check it out and find out what you've been missing.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

. Wolff will be crapping his pants when the cuffs are put on him for recording people without their consent. Bring on the tapes.

I forgive your stupidity because...........well, because you're a moron.....

In Washington D.C., it Is Legal to Record Private Conversations Without the Consent of All Participants.

The District of Columbia has a “one-party consent” wiretapping law. This means that in our nation’s capital, it is not a crime to record a phone call or conversation as long as at least one party to the conversation consents.

Nice deflection beagle....fail you did though. I don't believe bannon had any say in this.....not an ounce.

I forgive your stupidity because...........well, because you're a moron.....

In Washington D.C., it Is Legal to Record Private Conversations Without the Consent of All Participants.

The District of Columbia has a “one-party consent” wiretapping law. This means that in our nation’s capital, it is not a crime to record a phone call or conversation as long as at least one party to the conversation consents.
. Did at least one of the party being recorded consent ? So you have the ones doing the recording, and then you have the parties who are being recorded, so did any of the parties consent or did they know what they were consenting to when they gave their testimony or statements ?

Drudge. Funny the sources you use.

Wolff has already thanked Trump for making his book a best seller on day one. Lmao

You have no idea what the Drudge Report is all about. Drudge does not write the millions of articles that have appeared on his website. The Drudge Report is a clearinghouse for information from all over the country and around the world. Drudge merely publishes reports from other legitimate sources. In this case, the source was the Washington Times. If you had clicked on the link provided you would have know that. The fact that you commented on a link you never read says a lot about you.

People who use the Drudge Report as their primary source of news will always know a lot more than those like you who rely on the MSM. Here's the link to the Drudge Report. Check it out and find out what you've been missing.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Matt Drudge is a gay right wing conservative blogger who runs the Drudge Report, a conservative news aggregation and gossip website, and a popular news and opinion source for American conservatives and man-made global warming deniers. Matt Drudge is well-known as a muckraker and a yellow "journalist."

No I remember T from the late 80's on. Trump has never been an American, he loved cheap labor and foreign workers and materials.

the last 10 years he was reduced to a reality Tv person. That is low.

How about his results, compared to the serial failures by Hussein Obama?

"Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed"
Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed

What sort of imbecile would leave that calculation out of their conclusions?
Raise your paw.

Paul Bedard really? I thought I was reading Hannity.

What brought you here.....you imagined that there weren't enough morons ready to support Wolff???

BTW...are you attempting to deny this....
"Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed"
Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed

You're not dumb enough to pretend that Hussein Obama did the job as well as Trump is doing, are you???

I mean...you're pretty dumb....but.....are you?

Oh....and congrats on finally having learned to read.

Morons really? Trump is known to be a pathological racist liar. Who should I believe Trump the liar or Wolff? We the smart ( not you) believed Wolff 100%.

Do you read your lying link or you just look at it? It say *According to White House the 81 accomplishment are in 12 major categories etc etc etc*.
Berdard just repeated what this dodo lying Trump was saying and it doesn’t mean a diddly squat of credibilities. Some of those are just wish list. Moron.

I know you are not a smart person. Let me dissect your anal knowledge of credibility.
1 Give me one example of the regulations that this dodo Trump signed that help the economy.
2. End Obama’s deal with Cuba. Is that supposed to be good or bad? There are lots of business opportunities in Cuba. Why stop the progress? What benefits did we gained by ending deal with Cuba? Why is that an accomplishment?
3. Jobs came back because some of those were planned years ahead. It didn’t said they came back because of this lousy Trump. Read this link to update yourself you poor little thing/

Federal Contractors Are Offshoring at a Fast Clip Under Trump

Under Trump, US jobs are moving overseas even faster than before

4. Prioritizing women own businesses. LOL. How?
Are you saying that before Trump women are not allowed or set aside to own a business.
5. Withdrew from Paris Climate Accord. We are the only country in the world that is not participating. That is pure dumb ignorance.
6. Coal industry? Really. This industry will die sooner or later either the coal miners or Trump likes it or not. That’s a fact. This is a good example how trump lied to Americans.

Your turn. I’m waiting.

Nice deflection beagle....fail you did though. I don't believe bannon had any say in this.....not an ounce.
. Who did Wolff talk to the most, and who let him roam the place like a wolf in sheep's clothing ?

It is puzzling. Everyone thinks Trump has a low IQ and is not capable of working on complex problems and on and on.

Here is a guy who pretty handily took down both the Bush & Clinton dynasties in less than a years time. Think about all the power, connections, experience and money those two political families bring to the table. He has made hundreds of millions of dollars, perhaps billions in business. Some will point to his failures in business, but someone with little to no skills and poor intelligence would be very unlikely to make it back to the top.

I believe the left have overplayed their hand here. The claims are so over the top, they lack credibility.

It's just one hit piece after another and most people I know are tuning out.

Yeah just like Trump is stopping the book from being bought and Mexico will pay for the wall.

. Who did Wolff talk to the most, and who let him roam the place like a wolf in sheep's clothing ?

THAT would be the orange clown himself.........(Just stroke the charlatan's ego a bit....lie to him that he is "the greatest" and the moron wil give you whatever you want...........Putin knows this ALSO.

A June 2016 Hollywood Reporter article may have helped grease things: Hope Hicks emailed Wolff to say Trump was pleased with the cover. Post-election, Wolff says he floated the idea of him coming to the White House "journalistically, as a fly on the wall" to gather information for a future book. Trump seemed disinterested in the idea of a book, but "his non-disapproval became a kind of passport for me to hang around,"

Forum List

Back