If Democrats/Liberals Believe Michael Wolff's Thesis...

... the general claim his campaign did not wish to actually defeat Clinton),...."
If Trump wanted to lose the election, why would he have colluded with Russia?

Eternal moron..........It does NOT matter what Trump wanted....What DID matter is for Russia to help install a USEFUL IDIOT in the WH.....and they did that.

The logic clearly escapes you....

1.If he didn't wish to win, why would he contact the Kremlin for help?

And, you dunce...

2. If the Kremlin wanted him to win...and not the candidate they had bribed already....why would they have proffered the anti-Trump dossier?

Gads, you Liberals are morons.

You are on the Titanic admiring the new swimming pool...

This is desperation at this stage...

He is unfit to be president, it is plane to see...

"He is unfit to be president, it is plane (sic) to see..."

Let's check:

"Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump" Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump

"Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years"
Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years

Maybe you remember this nightmare:
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

Gee, looks like you can't spell, and you're wrong about two Presidents.

It does NOT matter if trump asked for help......HIS ENTOURAGE DID....

Besides, nitwit, the Kremlin wanted the useful idiot in the WH for their own gains; it does NOT matter what Trump wants.

No doubt you have evidence....and you'd best overnight same to Mueller....he hasn't been able to find any.

gmc15208020170804040700.jpg
How do you know Mueller has no evidence of Trump’s wrong doing? Have you spoken to him?
You’re just not used to how a professional like Bob Mueller acts because you’re too used to watching a total non professional as president.

FYI: In a federal investigation into a large cast of characters ( felons) you don’t reveal what you have on the top guy until the END of the investigation.

Once Trump is indicted I guarantee you’ll hop aboard the right wing smear machine and try to smear the FBI for doing their jobs.
Guaranteed!

"How do you know Mueller has no evidence ..."

1. "Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

2. "While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

3. Democrat Feinstein, too

4. Here is 'proud Hillary voter,' Alan Dershowitz, protesting that 'there is no crime.'

Dershowitz: 'There is no statute that has been violated....firing Comey is [Trump's] constitutional and statutory right...'

5. Democrat Joe Manchin: no evidence

6.Maxine Waters: no evidence

Waters Admits No Proof Exists Of Collusion Between Trump Campaign, Russia

7. Comey Says He Was Never Pressured By Anyone To Stop Investigations

Comey Said He Had NOT Been Pressured To End Any Investigation, Debunks Leftist Media Narrative

YouTube

8."Ex-CIA Director John Brennan: I’ve Seen No Evidence Of Collusion With Russia"
Ex-CIA Director John Brennan: I’ve Seen No Evidence of Collusion with Russia

....all indicate that poor eddie is being led around by a ring in is nose by the Left......

Yet....here you are squealing like a stuck pig: "Is toooooo, issssss toooooo!!!!"

So very, very sad.

Is James Clapper part of Mueller's team and privy to what he has?
Lol
All that bullshit you just wrote I negated in one sentence.
Damn I’m good.

Actually, what you proved is that this is your picture:

View attachment 169888

I’ve smacked u in the face with facts. You use a long list of people with opinions but not one... is privy to the facts of what Mueller has on Trump.
You’re just way too easy.

. Care to prove your story about Trump not paying for services rendered, and if you can prove it, then WHY did he not pay for services rendered ? Did the contractor or whoever complete the task correctly or were the services worth the price quoted, but in the end they didn't perform or were worthless ? Hey they're are many wanting to extort from the big dog, but the big dog don't always just roll over.
Can I prove it? Of course. Like I said I have a friend who worked in AC who got raped by Trump. Plus there are stories alll over the Internet.
Don’t know how to use google like Trump?
Yes.... he admits he doesn’t know how to use a computer.
Ha.
. No, you prove it.. We shouldn't have to prove your assertions here. We don't have to believe your stories about your friend without proof, so prove it to us.
Gladly.
It’s hilarious we know more about your fraud in chief than you do.

The small business owners Trump never fully paid - CNNPolitics

Donald Trump doesn’t like to pay the small businesses he hires.
. CNN ?? Good grief.
Tin foil hat wearer.
Would Info wars been a better source for you?
Trump defrauding small businessmen is common knowledge. Not surprised you didn’t know it.

I provided a couple of sources proving my point of which of course you wouldn’t mention.

It's a bullshit lie, of course. Disputes between general contractors and sub contractors are common as dirt in the construction industry. There's nothing to see here.

Most of know knew this crap about Trump before his book. Trump has always been a liar and charlatan, has always been a Shyster , a low moral con man.
Snowflakes are all liars and charlatans, so they think Trump is just like them. No politician is lower or more dishonest than Hillary Clinton, yet all the snowflakes voted for her. That's all that needs to be said.

Congrats on mentioning Hillary Clinton and for your next song will we get a bit of Obama....

They are getting real desperate...
Bripat loves to play the hits. I particular love his song called,” Fact checks are fake News.”
It’s flying up the charts like a bullet.
Snowflakes keep playing the same tune: malicious gossip from anonymous sources.
Genius thinks everyone on Trump’s staff are liars. What does say about him “ hiring the best people?”

Wolff is the liar. Anonymous sources are really just Wolff making stuff up.

View attachment 169895
I thought it was strange when Trump announced he would run as a Republican. What made sense was he would run as a joke.

How about you act like a sentient individual....

You have a problem with this?

"Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump" Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump

"Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years"
Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years

How about this?

"Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed"
Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed

These successes represent events that Hussein Obama never could accomplish for America.

What is wrong with you??????
Lacking a budget and without a tax plan until the Advent season, how could Trump and his minions possibly take credit for a robust economy? The American economy is less like a jet ski and more like an ocean liner. It does not turn on a dime. Thank Obama progress for the economy.

Stop dodging.

Hussein was a total failure, and this was far from unexpected.

Don't pretend you don't recognize the difference in outcome between the two individuals.

I asked you why you refuse to recognize the value to America and the world having a competent, effective individual at the helm.

While it is possible you don't understand the animosity of the establishments of both parties to this man.....at the least admit that Trump is far better suited to the role of President.
Total failure eh? Were you looking in the mirror when you said that?

Yup, total failure.

1... in today’s recovery — the slowest in the modern era going back to 1947 — private capital investment has lagged badly. ... so has the jobs situation, with 92 million dropping out of the workforce altogether. A labor-participation rate of 62.8% and an employment-to-population rate of 58% are historic lows indicative of the anemic jobs recovery. Big Business Swings Behind a Mantra of Growth - The New York Sun

2. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama

3. . "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession

4. . In a stunning Tuesday report, Gallup CEO and Chairman Jim Clifton revealed that “for the first time in 35 years, American business deaths now outnumber business births.”Clifton says for the past six years since 2008, employer business startups have fallen below the business failure rate, spurring what he calls “an underground earthquake” that only stands to worsen as lagging U.S. Census data becomes available.
“Let’s get one thing clear: This economy is never truly coming back unless we reverse the birth and death trends of American businesses,” writes Clifton."Economic Death Spiral: More American Businesses Dying Than Starting - Breitbart

5. "Surprise: U.S. Economic Data Have Been the World's Most Disappointing
It's not only the just-released University of Michigan consumer confidence report and February retail sales on Thursday that surprised economists and investors with another dose of underwhelming news. Overall, U.S. economic data have been falling short of prognosticators' expectations by the most in six years." Surprise: U.S. Economic Data Have Been the World's Most Disappointing

6. . "That basic math is why middle class incomes have been in decline under Obama. The Census Bureau reports that since Obama became President 7 years ago, real median household income has fallen by $1,300 a year. Heritage Foundation Chief Economist Steve Moore explained in testimony before the Ways and Means Committee, “At 2 percent growth the economy doesn’t spin off enough jobs to increase wages, and tax revenues grow much too slowly to balance the budget.”
The recession officially ended more than 6 years ago. Wages and incomes have always grown in recoveries, not declined. Moreover, the American historical record is the deeper the recession, the stronger the recovery. The economy is supposed to boom in a recovery to catch up with its long term economic growth trendline. But over 6 years after the recession ended, that still has not happened. Instead, what we have gotten under President Obama is the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression." Realizing The Super Bowl Of American Economic Growth

7. "Even if you leave out the first quarter of 2009—when the recession that started in December 2007 was still ongoing--President Barack Obama has presided over the lowest average first-quarter GDP growth of any president who has served since 1947, which is the earliest year for which the Bureau of Economic Analysis has calculated quarterly GDP growth. " http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/terence...-obama-has-lowest-average-1stq-gdp-growth-any

8. The Obama Administration is aggressively exploiting regulation to achieve its policy agenda, issuing 157 new major rules at a cost to Americans approaching $73 billion annually....twice the annual average of his predecessor George W. Bush. And much more regulation is on the way, with another 125 major rules on the Administration’s to-do list, including dozens linked to the Dodd–Frank financial regulation law and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, known as Obamacare. http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2014/03/red-tape-rising-five-years-of-regulatory-expansion

9. . "...take-home pay for many American workers has effectively fallen since the economic recovery began in 2009, according to a new study by an advocacy group that is to be released on Thursday.

The declines were greatest for the lowest-paid workers in sectors where hiring has been strong — home health care, food preparation and retailing — even though wages were already below average to begin with in those service industries.

“Stagnant wages are a problem for everyone at this point, but the imbalance in the economy has become more pronounced since the recession,”..." http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/03/b...rkers-see-biggest-drop-in-paychecks.html?_r=0

10. . "Obamacare health insurance co-ops surged past the $1 billion mark in losses this week, making history of sorts.The insolvencies, totaling $1.36 billion, mean that the co-ops have burned through more than half of the original $2 billion appropriatedin 2010 for the program under the Affordable Care Act. The funds were loaned to the start-up co-ops in 2012 and were to be repaid in 15 years, according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, which manages Obamacare.

...13 of the 23 federally-financed Obamacare co-ops have officially failed in only two years. Most are in the process of default as insurance regulators attempt to pay customer’s medical bills, cover medical providers and pay other creditors.
http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/04/obamacare-co-op-mess-causes-1-3-billion-in-losses/#ixzz3qilfNWEW

11. Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/with-gdp-downgrade-obama-growth-gap-expands/

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/01/obama-always-wrong-never-in-doubt.php

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth."http://money.cnn.com/2015/10/09/investing/hedge-fund-billionaire-defends-obama-chanos/

12. ".... calculating how much the debt increased during Obama's two terms. On January 20, 2009, when he was sworn in, the debt was $10.626 trillion. On January 20, 2017, it was $19.947 trillion. That's why most people say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt, more than any other president."
How Much Did Obama Add to the Nation's Debt?

AND.....he awarded nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.

Total failure.

No doubt you have evidence....and you'd best overnight same to Mueller....he hasn't been able to find any.

There's also nothing to support this argument regarding the ongoing investigation. You don't know anything. Thus, your opinion is entirely useless partisan pap.
That you’re aware of? Sure, your ignorance is a given

Show me evidence of what the investigation has turned up, or simply keep on trucking, Orange disciple. You're not saying anything of substance here either. We're all ignorant until the investigation posts its findings.
Exactly, show us? Right now there’s nothing. So how is it pc is wrong? I’ll wait

Show you what, moron? I literally just said 'We're ALL ignorant until the investigation posts its findings'. Did you miss that? Is English your first language? I'm can't say whether anyone is 'wrong' or 'right', because no one has anything concrete to go on yet. Opinions are just like assholes. Perhaps pull your partisan head from yours and look around, dope.
I said that right? I asked you how PC was wrong! You deflected

You call it screwing someone over, but is it that Trump was just a more wiser business man than others were, and now it's all just sour grapes maybe ?? Aren't people suppose to know their game when entering an arena ?? If can't compete in the singular, then people need to form groups in order to compete. They need lawyers who protect their interest. It's hard to believe that Trump was this super card playing business man that no one could compete with, do business with or beat, so he was branded a bad guy when they had to fold at the card table. Pathetic.
The answer to your question is an emphatic NO.
so you think it’s ethical to not pay for services rendered? You think that’s a good business practice.
Really?
The excuses you make for your Fraud in Chief get more ridiculous by the day
. Care to prove your story about Trump not paying for services rendered, and if you can prove it, then WHY did he not pay for services rendered ? Did the contractor or whoever complete the task correctly or were the services worth the price quoted, but in the end they didn't perform or were worthless ? Hey they're are many wanting to extort from the big dog, but the big dog don't always just roll over.
Can I prove it? Of course. Like I said I have a friend who worked in AC who got raped by Trump. Plus there are stories alll over the Internet.
Don’t know how to use google like Trump?
Yes.... he admits he doesn’t know how to use a computer.
Ha.
Why didn’t she go to the police?
I meant FINANCIALLY raped genius.

WOW!!!

That's gotta be the quickest retreat in history!!!!

Snowflakes are all liars and charlatans, so they think Trump is just like them. No politician is lower or more dishonest than Hillary Clinton, yet all the snowflakes voted for her. That's all that needs to be said.

Congrats on mentioning Hillary Clinton and for your next song will we get a bit of Obama....

Bripat loves to play the hits. I particular love his song called,” Fact checks are fake News.”
Genius thinks everyone on Trump’s staff are liars. What does say about him “ hiring the best people?”

I explained to you exactly what anonymous sources mean yesterday. But being a sped you couldn’t retain it.

I explained to you exactly what anonymous sources mean yesterday. But being a sped you couldn’t retain it.
Of course, we all know that's bullshit. Every time CNN, NYT or WAPO got caught publishing fake news, it was based on "anonymous sources."

Besides, nitwit, the Kremlin wanted the useful idiot in the WH for their own gains; it does NOT matter what Trump wants.

There's also nothing to support this argument regarding the ongoing investigation. You don't know anything. Thus, your opinion is entirely useless partisan pap.

Gee.....I searched you post for either evidence, or for indications that Mueller et al had evidence.

And none of either was to be found.

Evidence of what? Where did I claim to have evidence of anything either way? I said: 'There's also nothing to support this argument regarding the ongoing investigation.', which is entirely correct. Do you possess any reading comprehension at all?

Did you say "your opinion is entirely useless partisan pap."

Seems to have become a boomerang, huh?

Yep. I'm quite aware what I said, because I said it. Until there is any concrete evidence to the contrary, I also believe your opinion on the matter means very little. Anything else, dum dum?

How do you know Mueller has no evidence of Trump’s wrong doing? Have you spoken to him?
You’re just not used to how a professional like Bob Mueller acts because you’re too used to watching a total non professional as president.

FYI: In a federal investigation into a large cast of characters ( felons) you don’t reveal what you have on the top guy until the END of the investigation.

Once Trump is indicted I guarantee you’ll hop aboard the right wing smear machine and try to smear the FBI for doing their jobs.
Guaranteed!

"How do you know Mueller has no evidence ..."

1. "Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

2. "While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

3. Democrat Feinstein, too

4. Here is 'proud Hillary voter,' Alan Dershowitz, protesting that 'there is no crime.'

Dershowitz: 'There is no statute that has been violated....firing Comey is [Trump's] constitutional and statutory right...'

5. Democrat Joe Manchin: no evidence

6.Maxine Waters: no evidence

7. Comey Says He Was Never Pressured By Anyone To Stop Investigations

Comey Said He Had NOT Been Pressured To End Any Investigation, Debunks Leftist Media Narrative

YouTube

8."Ex-CIA Director John Brennan: I’ve Seen No Evidence Of Collusion With Russia"
Ex-CIA Director John Brennan: I’ve Seen No Evidence of Collusion with Russia

....all indicate that poor eddie is being led around by a ring in is nose by the Left......

Yet....here you are squealing like a stuck pig: "Is toooooo, issssss toooooo!!!!"

So very, very sad.

Is James Clapper part of Mueller's team and privy to what he has?
Lol
All that bullshit you just wrote I negated in one sentence.
Damn I’m good.

Actually, what you proved is that this is your picture:

View attachment 169888

I’ve smacked u in the face with facts. You use a long list of people with opinions but not one... is privy to the facts of what Mueller has on Trump.
You’re just way too easy.

Look up 'delusional,' and have it monogrammed on all your jammies.

Poor Chumps.

Wolff interviewed a bunch of Trump staffers. Being Trump staffers, Wolff said some of them were probably lying. He just wrote down what they said, and leaves it up to you to decide if Trump's lackeys are a bunch of liars.

You know..."We report, you decide." ;)

And now the tards are all upset that some of Trump's lackeys are reported as probably lying. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Gee, who'd a thunk the Liar-in-Chief hired a lot of liars. :lol:

Gee.....I searched you post for either evidence, or for indications that Mueller et al had evidence.

Evidence of what? Where did I claim to have evidence of anything either way? I said: 'There's also nothing to support this argument regarding the ongoing investigation.', which is entirely correct. Do you possess any reading comprehension at all?

Yep. I'm quite aware what I said, because I said it. Until there is any concrete evidence to the contrary, I also believe your opinion on the matter means very little. Anything else, dum dum?

Sooo.....your demand is that President Trump prove innocence....????

Gads, you're a dunce.

That you’re aware of? Sure, your ignorance is a given

Show me evidence of what the investigation has turned up, or simply keep on trucking, Orange disciple. You're not saying anything of substance here either. We're all ignorant until the investigation posts its findings.
Exactly, show us? Right now there’s nothing. So how is it pc is wrong? I’ll wait

Show you what, moron? I literally just said 'We're ALL ignorant until the investigation posts its findings'. Did you miss that? Is English your first language? I'm can't say whether anyone is 'wrong' or 'right', because no one has anything concrete to go on yet. Opinions are just like assholes. Perhaps pull your partisan head from yours and look around, dope.
I said that right? I asked you how PC was wrong! You deflected

Non-sequitur. I never said she was 'wrong'. That is your word. I said its partisan pap. Which it is.

Of course, we all know that's bullshit. Every time CNN, NYT or WAPO got caught publishing fake news, it was based on "anonymous sources."
Scoop: Wolff taped interviews with Bannon, top officials

Trump hires only the best. He's the greatest at hiring. The best in the history of America.

Are you people saying that the Emperor hired a bunch of LIARS!?!

Say it ain't so!

No I remember T from the late 80's on. Trump has never been an American, he loved cheap labor and foreign workers and materials.

the last 10 years he was reduced to a reality Tv person. That is low.

How about his results, compared to the serial failures by Hussein Obama?

"Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed"
Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed

What sort of imbecile would leave that calculation out of their conclusions?
Raise your paw.

Paul Bedard really? I thought I was reading Hannity.

Sooo.....your demand is that President Trump prove innocence....????

Gads, you're a dunce.

I have made no such demand, you complete imbecile. Shovel your hyperbole at someone else. Politics is not organized sport, thus speculation is worth little from all sides. You seem mentally impaired in some way if you can't understand this simple concept.

That, or you're just another worthless troll. Take your pick.

Forum List

Back