If Democrats/Liberals Believe Michael Wolff's Thesis...

Drudge. Funny the sources you use.

Wolff has already thanked Trump for making his book a best seller on day one. Lmao

You have no idea what the Drudge Report is all about. Drudge does not write the millions of articles that have appeared on his website. The Drudge Report is a clearinghouse for information from all over the country and around the world. Drudge merely publishes reports from other legitimate sources. In this case, the source was the Washington Times. If you had clicked on the link provided you would have know that. The fact that you commented on a link you never read says a lot about you.

People who use the Drudge Report as their primary source of news will always know a lot more than those like you who rely on the MSM. Here's the link to the Drudge Report. Check it out and find out what you've been missing.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018[emoji768]
The Wash Times is even more right wing than Drudge. You can’t be serious.

I can and I am. It's not about being right wing or left wing. It's about being truthful. I go to The Drudge Report to find the truth, much of which the MSM will never print. You don't like The Drudge Report? Fine. Where do you do for your news? Please don't say CNN. The Drudge Report has already exposed CNN as being fake news. You have the last word. I'm outta here.

Drudge Report really? It’s almost the same like Breitbart.
Give us a link where you said Drudge Report exposed CNN fake news.

Paul Bedard really? I thought I was reading Hannity.

What brought you here.....you imagined that there weren't enough morons ready to support Wolff???

BTW...are you attempting to deny this....
"Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed"
Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed

You're not dumb enough to pretend that Hussein Obama did the job as well as Trump is doing, are you???

I mean...you're pretty dumb....but.....are you?

Oh....and congrats on finally having learned to read.

Morons really? Trump is known to be a pathological racist liar. Who should I believe Trump the liar or Wolff? We the smart ( not you) believed Wolff 100%.

Do you read your lying link or you just look at it? It say *According to White House the 81 accomplishment are in 12 major categories etc etc etc*.
Berdard just repeated what this dodo lying Trump was saying and it doesn’t mean a diddly squat of credibilities. Some of those are just wish list. Moron.

I know you are not a smart person. Let me dissect your anal knowledge of credibility.
1 Give me one example of the regulations that this dodo Trump signed that help the economy.
2. End Obama’s deal with Cuba. Is that supposed to be good or bad? There are lots of business opportunities in Cuba. Why stop the progress? What benefits did we gained by ending deal with Cuba? Why is that an accomplishment?
3. Jobs came back because some of those were planned years ahead. It didn’t said they came back because of this lousy Trump. Read this link to update yourself you poor little thing/

Federal Contractors Are Offshoring at a Fast Clip Under Trump

Under Trump, US jobs are moving overseas even faster than before

4. Prioritizing women own businesses. LOL. How?
Are you saying that before Trump women are not allowed or set aside to own a business.
5. Withdrew from Paris Climate Accord. We are the only country in the world that is not participating. That is pure dumb ignorance.
6. Coal industry? Really. This industry will die sooner or later either the coal miners or Trump likes it or not. That’s a fact. This is a good example how trump lied to Americans.

Your turn. I’m waiting.
Good factual post. It’s always entertaining when this simple woman gets bitch slapped in her own thread.

Did you see this, you dunce???

"The author of the explosive new Trump book says he can't be sure if parts of it are true"
The author of the explosive new Trump book says he can't be sure if parts of it are true

Very funny and Very poor deflection.

You are not talking to a Trump supporter nitwit. I quoted your post that you keep flashing:
Year One 81 major accomplishment.

Now you are flashing another link. That is not what I was asking.
Stay with the topic and pay attention.

You pretend that the juxtaposition that I provided doesn't highlight what a dunce you are......or....you can simply claim mental illness.

No one will doubt either.

Where did you get the idea they didn't know they were being recorded?

Stop making shit up. Your whining about lies looks pretty fucking stupid when you lie out of your own ass.
First off, we don't even know what's on these tapes. It could be pure rubbush that doesn't support anythung in his book.

Then it remains whether they were made with the subject's consent.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Sounds like you are shitting your pants over what is on those tapes. :lol:

"How dare a Trump lackey tell lies!"
hmmm, no, I'm fairly certain that the whole thing is a con. You are obviously eager to believe that Trump is suffering brain damage. Yeah, that's what a "conservative" would believe.

Drudge. Funny the sources you use.

Wolff has already thanked Trump for making his book a best seller on day one. Lmao

You have no idea what the Drudge Report is all about. Drudge does not write the millions of articles that have appeared on his website. The Drudge Report is a clearinghouse for information from all over the country and around the world. Drudge merely publishes reports from other legitimate sources. In this case, the source was the Washington Times. If you had clicked on the link provided you would have know that. The fact that you commented on a link you never read says a lot about you.

People who use the Drudge Report as their primary source of news will always know a lot more than those like you who rely on the MSM. Here's the link to the Drudge Report. Check it out and find out what you've been missing.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
The Wash Times is even more right wing than Drudge. You can’t be serious.

I can and I am. It's not about being right wing or left wing. It's about being truthful. I go to The Drudge Report to find the truth, much of which the MSM will never print. You don't like The Drudge Report? Fine. Where do you do for your news? Please don't say CNN. The Drudge Report has already exposed CNN as being fake news. You have the last word. I'm outta here.
No one has exposed CNN liar.

They exposed themselves.

What brought you here.....you imagined that there weren't enough morons ready to support Wolff???

BTW...are you attempting to deny this....
"Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed"
Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed

You're not dumb enough to pretend that Hussein Obama did the job as well as Trump is doing, are you???

I mean...you're pretty dumb....but.....are you?

Oh....and congrats on finally having learned to read.

Morons really? Trump is known to be a pathological racist liar. Who should I believe Trump the liar or Wolff? We the smart ( not you) believed Wolff 100%.

Do you read your lying link or you just look at it? It say *According to White House the 81 accomplishment are in 12 major categories etc etc etc*.
Berdard just repeated what this dodo lying Trump was saying and it doesn’t mean a diddly squat of credibilities. Some of those are just wish list. Moron.

I know you are not a smart person. Let me dissect your anal knowledge of credibility.
1 Give me one example of the regulations that this dodo Trump signed that help the economy.
2. End Obama’s deal with Cuba. Is that supposed to be good or bad? There are lots of business opportunities in Cuba. Why stop the progress? What benefits did we gained by ending deal with Cuba? Why is that an accomplishment?
3. Jobs came back because some of those were planned years ahead. It didn’t said they came back because of this lousy Trump. Read this link to update yourself you poor little thing/

Federal Contractors Are Offshoring at a Fast Clip Under Trump

Under Trump, US jobs are moving overseas even faster than before

4. Prioritizing women own businesses. LOL. How?
Are you saying that before Trump women are not allowed or set aside to own a business.
5. Withdrew from Paris Climate Accord. We are the only country in the world that is not participating. That is pure dumb ignorance.
6. Coal industry? Really. This industry will die sooner or later either the coal miners or Trump likes it or not. That’s a fact. This is a good example how trump lied to Americans.

Your turn. I’m waiting.
Good factual post. It’s always entertaining when this simple woman gets bitch slapped in her own thread.

Did you see this, you dunce???

"The author of the explosive new Trump book says he can't be sure if parts of it are true"
The author of the explosive new Trump book says he can't be sure if parts of it are true

Very funny and Very poor deflection.

You are not talking to a Trump supporter nitwit. I quoted your post that you keep flashing:
Year One 81 major accomplishment.

Now you are flashing another link. That is not what I was asking.
Stay with the topic and pay attention.
81 accomplishments like weakening public health, letting Big Coal pollute with immunity, weakening consumer protections, drilling off our shores putting billion dollar tourist industries at risk etc.
Only the lowly traitorous right would consider these “ accomplishments.”

If you saw Trump walk on water you would say "he just didn't want to get his cloths wet.

hmmm, no, I'm fairly certain that the whole thing is a con. You are obviously eager to believe that Trump is suffering brain damage. Yeah, that's what a "conservative" would believe.

A white house lawyer lied to the president to keep Trump from doing something stupid.

A white house lawyer lied to the president to keep Trump from doing something stupid.

Says the proven liar.

Actually that's from one of the current white house lawyers. He even said the one that lied to Trump is still working there.

So you think a $500/hr lawyer would badmouth his client to a "journalist" on the record? Only a profund idiot would believe such a scenario is plausible.

Says the proven liar.

White House Lawyer Misled Trump To Prevent James Comey's Dismissal: Report | HuffPost

White House Lawyer Misled Trump To Prevent James Comey’s Dismissal:

Worried about Trump’s apparent determination to fire Comey, White House Deputy Counsel Uttam Dhillon sent a junior lawyer to look into any laws that would prohibit Trump from ousting the FBI director last spring, the Times reported on Thursday.

Dhillon, who was concerned that Comey’s ouster could spark an investigation into whether Trump was attempting to obstruct justice, had previously told the president he would need cause to fire Comey.

But even after the lawyer’s research revealed that the U.S. president has the legal authority to dismiss the FBI director without stating a reason ― as was confirmed by a 2014 Congressional Research Service report ― Dhillon withheld that conclusion from Trump.

Dhillon “was convinced that if Mr. Comey was fired, the Trump presidency could be imperiled, because it would force the Justice Department to open an investigation into whether Mr. Trump was trying to derail the Russia investigation,” the Times reported.

Says the proven liar.

White House Lawyer Misled Trump To Prevent James Comey's Dismissal: Report | HuffPost

Worried about Trump’s apparent determination to fire Comey, White House Deputy Counsel Uttam Dhillon sent a junior lawyer to look into any laws that would prohibit Trump from ousting the FBI director last spring, the Times reported on Thursday.

Dhillon, who was concerned that Comey’s ouster could spark an investigation into whether Trump was attempting to obstruct justice, had previously told the president he would need cause to fire Comey.

But even after the lawyer’s research revealed that the U.S. president has the legal authority to dismiss the FBI director without stating a reason ― as was confirmed by a 2014 Congressional Research Service report ― Dhillon withheld that conclusion from Trump.

Dhillon “was convinced that if Mr. Comey was fired, the Trump presidency could be imperiled, because it would force the Justice Department to open an investigation into whether Mr. Trump was trying to derail the Russia investigation,” the Times reported.

So claims a proven liar.

Says the proven liar.

So claims a proven liar.

You just got your ass kicked, lick your wounds.

If you saw Trump walk on water you would say "he just didn't want to get his cloths wet.

If half the people in the west wing called Trump an idiot, a moron, a child etc. you would call it "fake news"
Sure I would. They wouldn't be in the West Wing if they believed such a thing. That's how I know this douchebag Wolff is lying.
They ARE Working there and they DID call Trump stupid, a child, an idiot etc. not only with Wolff but with other reporters.
Imagine still supporting this incompetent lunatic.

Says the proven liar.

So claims a proven liar.

You just got your ass kicked, lick your wounds.
ROFL! You wouldn't know what it feels like to kick someone's ass, moron.

If half the people in the west wing called Trump an idiot, a moron, a child etc. you would call it "fake news"
Sure I would. They wouldn't be in the West Wing if they believed such a thing. That's how I know this douchebag Wolff is lying.
They ARE Working there and they DID call Trump stupid, a child, an idiot etc. not only with Wolff but with other reporters.
Imagine still supporting this incompetent lunatic.

Who? Give us a name of someone who said what the douchebag author claims.

Forum List

Back