If Democrats/Liberals Believe Michael Wolff's Thesis...

Wolff’s book is already a best seller on day one of its release... after the pussygrabber tried to stop its release.
Our impotent president considers this “ winning.”

If you saw Trump walk on water you would say "he just didn't want to get his cloths wet.

If half the people in the west wing called Trump an idiot, a moron, a child etc. you would call it "fake news"
Sure I would. They wouldn't be in the West Wing if they believed such a thing. That's how I know this douchebag Wolff is lying.
They ARE Working there and they DID call Trump stupid, a child, an idiot etc. not only with Wolff but with other reporters.
Imagine still supporting this incompetent lunatic.

Who? Give us a name of someone who said what the douchebag author claims.
Reince Priebus, HR McMaster, Gary Cohn and others.
Ha!

A white house lawyer lied to the president to keep Trump from doing something stupid.

Says the proven liar.

White House Lawyer Misled Trump To Prevent James Comey's Dismissal: Report | HuffPost

White House Deputy Counsel Uttam Dhillon
... had previously told the president he would need cause to fire Comey.

But even after the lawyer’s research revealed that the U.S. president has the legal authority to dismiss the FBI director without stating a reason ― ― Dhillon withheld that conclusion from Trump.
So claims a proven liar.

White house lawyers confirmed the report.

Each and every day I have to educate this little worm and all he can cry is fake news.
Laffen at you.

If you saw Trump walk on water you would say "he just didn't want to get his cloths wet.

If half the people in the west wing called Trump an idiot, a moron, a child etc. you would call it "fake news"
Sure I would. They wouldn't be in the West Wing if they believed such a thing. That's how I know this douchebag Wolff is lying.
They ARE Working there and they DID call Trump stupid, a child, an idiot etc. not only with Wolff but with other reporters.

Ha!

Those are nothing but claims, moron.

Ha!
I hope you're happy in your little world of self-delusion.

What is not to believe?

My favorite part was when Bannon said Ivanka was dumb as a brick

Ha!

So you’re discounting hundreds of people who all said the same thing?
Are you trying to outdo Hannity with who can kiss Trump’s ass better?

Why doesn't Trump just release his tapes and documentation to prove Wolff is wrong?

The Trump staff mocks Ivanka

Daddys little girl doesn't fall far from the family tree

Who is dumber....Ivanka or Eric?

Of the two, Eric doesn't face any charges of money laundering. And he's going to be the one to inherit the Trump empire.

Ha!

I saw interviews of the Trump people, where they confirmed the quotes were accurate.
I haven't seen any such thing.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Of course you haven’t. You’ve admitted getting your news from far right bloggers.

Forum List

Back