If Democrats/Liberals Believe Michael Wolff's Thesis...

What brought you here.....you imagined that there weren't enough morons ready to support Wolff???

BTW...are you attempting to deny this....
"Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed"
Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed

You're not dumb enough to pretend that Hussein Obama did the job as well as Trump is doing, are you???

I mean...you're pretty dumb....but.....are you?

Oh....and congrats on finally having learned to read.

Morons really? Trump is known to be a pathological racist liar. Who should I believe Trump the liar or Wolff? We the smart ( not you) believed Wolff 100%.

Do you read your lying link or you just look at it? It say *According to White House the 81 accomplishment are in 12 major categories etc etc etc*.
Berdard just repeated what this dodo lying Trump was saying and it doesn’t mean a diddly squat of credibilities. Some of those are just wish list. Moron.

I know you are not a smart person. Let me dissect your anal knowledge of credibility.
1 Give me one example of the regulations that this dodo Trump signed that help the economy.
2. End Obama’s deal with Cuba. Is that supposed to be good or bad? There are lots of business opportunities in Cuba. Why stop the progress? What benefits did we gained by ending deal with Cuba? Why is that an accomplishment?
3. Jobs came back because some of those were planned years ahead. It didn’t said they came back because of this lousy Trump. Read this link to update yourself you poor little thing/

Federal Contractors Are Offshoring at a Fast Clip Under Trump

Under Trump, US jobs are moving overseas even faster than before

4. Prioritizing women own businesses. LOL. How?
Are you saying that before Trump women are not allowed or set aside to own a business.
5. Withdrew from Paris Climate Accord. We are the only country in the world that is not participating. That is pure dumb ignorance.
6. Coal industry? Really. This industry will die sooner or later either the coal miners or Trump likes it or not. That’s a fact. This is a good example how trump lied to Americans.

Your turn. I’m waiting.
Good factual post. It’s always entertaining when this simple woman gets bitch slapped in her own thread.

Did you see this, you dunce???

"The author of the explosive new Trump book says he can't be sure if parts of it are true"
The author of the explosive new Trump book says he can't be sure if parts of it are true

Very funny and Very poor deflection.

You are not talking to a Trump supporter nitwit. I quoted your post that you keep flashing:
Year One 81 major accomplishment.

Now you are flashing another link. That is not what I was asking.
Stay with the topic and pay attention.
81 accomplishments like weakening public health, letting Big Coal pollute with immunity, weakening consumer protections, drilling off our shores putting billion dollar tourist industries at risk etc.
Only the lowly traitorous right would consider these “ accomplishments.”
. You can try and reason things out as best you can, but the proof is already in, and that is that the 21'st century Demon-crats are thee most corrupt bunch this nation has ever encountered. The details to further this proof will be soon to know in the latest Clinton probes. Strange fire at the Clinton's home eh ?? You reckon the foundations records went up in flames maybe ?

So Wolff spent months hanging around the White House taking notes, taping interviews and collecting data

Trump claims he never saw the guy

So Wolff spent months hanging around the White House taking notes, taping interviews and collecting data

Trump claims he never saw the guy
. Ever heard of not liking someone enough that they could be standing right in front of you, and you don't see them, acknowledge them or speak to them ?

Sort of like the way Trump did to the CNN reporter by ignoring him that time, and going to the next reporter for whom he respected. That kind of never seen him type of thinking is what's on his mind.

Do you think that if Trump don't like you, that he would acknowledge you ?? Good luck with thinking he would if that's what you think.

Now you're being a partisan a-hole. You know the fire was in the Secret Service building.
. No, I just heard reports it was at the Clinton's home, so thanks for the info. Will check it out.

Fire on Clinton property was in Secret Service facility - CNN

Fire on Clinton property was in Secret Service facility
By Rob Frehse, CNN
Updated 5:55 PM ET, Wed January 3, 2018
(CNN)A small fire broke out in a US Secret Service facility on the property of the home of Bill and Hillary Clinton in Chappaqua, New York, on Wednesday.

The building was not connected to the home of the former US President and former US Secretary of State, and the Clintons were not there at the time of the fire, Hillary
Clinton Communications Director Nick Merrill tweeted.

The fire was put out and nobody was injured, said Sgt. Arthur Mendoza of the New Castle Police Department.
The former first couple bought the home before Hillary Clinton's successful 2000 run for a US Senate seat. Chappaqua is about 40 miles north of New York City.

Strange fire at the Clinton's home eh ?? You reckon the foundations records went up in flames maybe ?

Now you're being a partisan a-hole. You know the fire was in the Secret Service building.
. Ok, checked it out, and the fire was on the property where their home is, and yes it was in a secret service facility on the property. How big was this facility ? Thanks for the correction about it not being the house, but at another facility on the property.

What brought you here.....you imagined that there weren't enough morons ready to support Wolff???

BTW...are you attempting to deny this....
"Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed"
Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed

You're not dumb enough to pretend that Hussein Obama did the job as well as Trump is doing, are you???

I mean...you're pretty dumb....but.....are you?

Oh....and congrats on finally having learned to read.

Morons really? Trump is known to be a pathological racist liar. Who should I believe Trump the liar or Wolff? We the smart ( not you) believed Wolff 100%.

Do you read your lying link or you just look at it? It say *According to White House the 81 accomplishment are in 12 major categories etc etc etc*.
Berdard just repeated what this dodo lying Trump was saying and it doesn’t mean a diddly squat of credibilities. Some of those are just wish list. Moron.

I know you are not a smart person. Let me dissect your anal knowledge of credibility.
1 Give me one example of the regulations that this dodo Trump signed that help the economy.
2. End Obama’s deal with Cuba. Is that supposed to be good or bad? There are lots of business opportunities in Cuba. Why stop the progress? What benefits did we gained by ending deal with Cuba? Why is that an accomplishment?
3. Jobs came back because some of those were planned years ahead. It didn’t said they came back because of this lousy Trump. Read this link to update yourself you poor little thing/

Federal Contractors Are Offshoring at a Fast Clip Under Trump

Under Trump, US jobs are moving overseas even faster than before

4. Prioritizing women own businesses. LOL. How?
Are you saying that before Trump women are not allowed or set aside to own a business.
5. Withdrew from Paris Climate Accord. We are the only country in the world that is not participating. That is pure dumb ignorance.
6. Coal industry? Really. This industry will die sooner or later either the coal miners or Trump likes it or not. That’s a fact. This is a good example how trump lied to Americans.

Your turn. I’m waiting.
Good factual post. It’s always entertaining when this simple woman gets bitch slapped in her own thread.

Did you see this, you dunce???

"The author of the explosive new Trump book says he can't be sure if parts of it are true"
The author of the explosive new Trump book says he can't be sure if parts of it are true

Very funny and Very poor deflection.

You are not talking to a Trump supporter nitwit. I quoted your post that you keep flashing:
Year One 81 major accomplishment.

Now you are flashing another link. That is not what I was asking.
Stay with the topic and pay attention.

You pretend that the juxtaposition that I provided doesn't highlight what a dunce you are......or....you can simply claim mental illness.

No one will doubt either.

Very funny.
You purposely ignored my post # 195 because you don’t know how and what to answer from your own link. You poor little ignorant.

It’s very clear that you didn’t bother to read your links.

I’m so tired of winning.

You can try and reason things out as best you can, but the proof is already in, and that is that the 21'st century Demon-crats are thee most corrupt bunch this nation has ever encountered. The details to further this proof will be soon to know in the latest Clinton probes. Strange fire at the Clinton's home eh ?? You reckon the foundations records went up in flames maybe ?

BTW where did you get the "fake news" story from? The part about foundation records being involved.

Ok, checked it out, and the fire was on the property where their home is, and yes it was in a secret service facility on the property. How big was this facility ? Thanks for the correction about it not being the house, but at another facility on the property.

Forum List

Back