If Dems Jump The Shark

Maybe getting to 51 means the GOP will "win big"?

:rofl:

Generic: GOP +2.2

"win big"

Gotta hand it to you, fake Rabbi, you are a great piss-pot-boy.

Carry on.
already making excuses.

Seems appropriate to me, since that's what this entire thread is.

Everyone knows that conservatism can never fail, but only be failed. Right?

Would you be speaking from experience?

I doubt it. He seems a little too delicate to have much real world experience.
He's an expert theoretician, though. You know... like a teenager who thinks they know everything.

"win big"

Carry on.
already making excuses.

He's an expert theoretician, though. You know... like a teenager who thinks they know everything.

...says the poster who completely melted down when I hurt his poor little feelings by calling him a racist asshole.

:lol:

What "real world" experience are you talking about, anyway? Neither your post nor TK's make any sense.

already making excuses.

...says the poster who completely melted down when I hurt his poor little feelings by calling him a racist asshole.

What "real world" experience are you talking about, anyway? Neither your post nor TK's make any sense.

fuck off asshole. does that make sense to you, cocksucker?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess I hurt his poor widdle feelings again.

Thanks for continuing your meltdown for all to see, Rota.

Now, are you going to follow the Zone 2 rules and respond to my posts?

The answer to that is YES, by the way. Unless you want another vacation for it.

Enough of this garbage. As much as I like making a fool of you with your constant meltdowns, you still need to follow the damn rules.

Last edited:

"win big"

Carry on.
already making excuses.

Well, that's on par for you, Doc. Dismiss any post you can't counter with "you don't make sense!"

already making excuses.

Well, that's on par for you, Doc. Dismiss any post you can't counter with "you don't make sense!"

I'm asking for clarification. If you can't provide that, I'll assume that you didn't actually have a point.

What are you asking about my experience with?

I'm asking for clarification. If you can't provide that, I'll assume that you didn't actually have a point.

You said

"Everyone knows that conservatism can never fail, but only be failed. Right?"

Are you convinced liberalism can never fail? Or are you speaking to the fact that it has?

That is your clarification, sir.

You said

Are you convinced liberalism can never fail? Or are you speaking to the fact that it has?

All ideologies can, and do, fail.

You said

All ideologies can fail.

Yes, yes, they can, but your assertion seems to target only one.

You said

Conservatism. To conserve what works in society.

How can one fail by conserving what works?

You said

All ideologies can fail.

This thread isn't about "liberalism", it's about pre-emptive excuses should the Republicans not do as well as expected.

You said

And this is where I must depart. Either party has their own definition of 'what works.' And either party can 'conserve what works' (or doesn't, in spite of their belief that it does).

You said

Perhaps that's how you define "conservative".

You said

All ideologies can fail.

This thread isn't about "liberalism", it's about pre-emptive excuses should the Republicans not do as well as expected.

That's not quite right. The thread is about what people will do if the Democrats massively steal the numerous elections. At what point do people no longer buy the excuse that lost ballots have been found and begin to call a coup a coup?

You said

All ideologies can fail.

Can I not address liberalism? Am I not allowed to? Unless it is a severe deviation from this topic, I feel like I have the right to opine on liberalism, as well as conservatism.

You said

All ideologies can fail.

No it's not. But can I not address liberalism? Am I not allowed to?

Of course you can, but it's silly to expect that I would have, in the context of this thread.

You said

All ideologies can fail.

That's not quite right. The thread is about what people will do if the Democrats massively steal the numerous elections. At what point do people no longer buy the excuse that lost ballots have been found and begin to call a coup a coup?

When has that "excuse" ever been used?

You said

All ideologies can fail.

No it's not. But can I not address liberalism? Am I not allowed to?

Of course you can, but it's silly to expect that I would have, in the context of this thread.

You can't solely target the flaws of one ideology without acknowledging the flaws of the one you support.

So even the hardest core brain dead libs are admitting the GOP will win big tomorrow. Certainly take the Senate. Probably win many other races as well.
But what if we're wrong? What if the Dems roll out the most outrageous vote fraud scheme the country has seen in the industrial era? What if the numbers come in and races that were totally called for the GOP end up going to the Dems instead.
What will the GOP response be?
What will the country do?
What shoudl they do?
What won't happen is that when the GOP wins, the conservatives will never admit that voter fraud isn't actually a big problem and unlike your scenario this is what will happen tomorrow.

Forum List

Back