If Dems Jump The Shark

Election fraud has been going on for quite some time..............and in every election it's all over the news just before the vote including tonight on U.S. Messageboards...............

This is a what if OP................and the suspicion that their will be voter fraud again................Which is why I mentioned Rotten Acorn already.

I believe in one person and one vote.............Which is why I believe in voter I.D., and all voter registers to be verifiable to the best extent possible to ensure dead people aren't voting again.............or illegals................

Every vote.............we have this.............more people voting in a district than censuses say are even there........dead people voting.............lost votes..............and all the usual BS that goes with the elections...............

In our state you have to show a voter I.D. to vote and your name is checked off after registering.............which should be the norm for the nation.................As well as verifiable calibration of voting machines to ensure whatever is cast is what you actually voted for........................

In Alabama it's a paper ballet, which is then scanned into a reader and you are on your way.............Which gives a paper verification if needed.

And yet, in North Dakota, a bastion of Conservative strenght, a ruby RED state, there is no voter registration at all and no ID is required at the polls. I may go around accusing ND of massive voter fraud for every election in it's history. Hey, the fuckers don't even have voter rolls. Every Tom, Dick and Elephant could drive over the border, roll into a polling station and cast a vote in ND. Yeehaw!!!!
I don't live in ND, and it sounds like it needs to be fixed...................Alabama requires the I.D.............and I believe it should be nationwide..............

So........you are for voter I.D. now or are you just browsing for anything against the GOP.........If they don't have the voter roles then that should be changed whether the color is red or blue..................

Your side always pushes the race baiting game, and etc.........and for ways to ensure the illegals get a vote............Hell the only reason your side is about the immigration at all is for the votes.

I am absolutely FOR voter ID, have always been so. I am for a national ID card and a national database. I am also for automatic voter registration at the age of 18 in every state of the Union. Everyone has a national ID card, everyone 18 and older is automatically registered to vote and bingo, it's that simple. No more of this hodgepodge crap.

The only reason it is NOT this way is because that actual nuts and bolts of electioneering are not enumerated in the US Constitution, and therefore the actual carrying out of elections is left up to each individual state.
Ja! Papieren, bitte!
Uncle Adolph would be proud!
Conservatives aren't really interested in voter fraud prevention unless it happens to suppress opposition turn out. I am certain Democrats would go along with some of these fraud prevention schemes if they just coupled them with measures that would increase turn out.

Thomas Jefferson said it best, "Vote early and vote often but don't forget your picture ID."
A generalized statement without proof followed by the same ending with a lame joke. Just what we've come to expect from you.
In Jefferson's day voting was restricted to white men over 21 with property. Not a bad idea in all.

And yet, in North Dakota, a bastion of Conservative strenght, a ruby RED state, there is no voter registration at all and no ID is required at the polls. I may go around accusing ND of massive voter fraud for every election in it's history. Hey, the fuckers don't even have voter rolls. Every Tom, Dick and Elephant could drive over the border, roll into a polling station and cast a vote in ND. Yeehaw!!!!
I don't live in ND, and it sounds like it needs to be fixed...................Alabama requires the I.D.............and I believe it should be nationwide..............

So........you are for voter I.D. now or are you just browsing for anything against the GOP.........If they don't have the voter roles then that should be changed whether the color is red or blue..................

Your side always pushes the race baiting game, and etc.........and for ways to ensure the illegals get a vote............Hell the only reason your side is about the immigration at all is for the votes.

I am absolutely FOR voter ID, have always been so. I am for a national ID card and a national database. I am also for automatic voter registration at the age of 18 in every state of the Union. Everyone has a national ID card, everyone 18 and older is automatically registered to vote and bingo, it's that simple. No more of this hodgepodge crap.

The only reason it is NOT this way is because that actual nuts and bolts of electioneering are not enumerated in the US Constitution, and therefore the actual carrying out of elections is left up to each individual state.
Ja! Papieren, bitte!
Conservatives aren't really interested in voter fraud prevention unless it happens to suppress opposition turn out. I am certain Democrats would go along with some of these fraud prevention schemes if they just coupled them with measures that would increase turn out.

Thomas Jefferson said it best, "Vote early and vote often but don't forget your picture ID."
A generalized statement without proof followed by the same ending with a lame joke. Just what we've come to expect from you.
In Jefferson's day voting was restricted to white men over 21 with property. Not a bad idea in all.
Which part was the good idea?
A. The racist part.
B. The sexist part.
C. The exclusion of young military soldiers.
D. The pseudo-monarchist view.
E. Or.... all of the above.

If voting required the same level of knowledge of how government works as is required to become a citizen odds are that very few "born" Americans would be casting ballots.

So even the hardest core brain dead libs are admitting the GOP will win big tomorrow. Certainly take the Senate. Probably win many other races as well.
But what if we're wrong? What if the Dems roll out the most outrageous vote fraud scheme the country has seen in the industrial era? What if the numbers come in and races that were totally called for the GOP end up going to the Dems instead.
What will the GOP response be?
What will the country do?
What shoudl they do?

Go Ferguson on their asses.

Ja! Papieren, bitte!

Which part was the good idea?
A. The racist part.
B. The sexist part.
C. The exclusion of young military soldiers.
D. The pseudo-monarchist view.
E. Or.... all of the above.
The part that limited voting to people who actually had to pay the bills and exclude the people who were standing around with their hands out voting for politicians who promised to fill them.

Election fraud has been going on for quite some time..............and in every election it's all over the news just before the vote including tonight on U.S. Messageboards...............

This is a what if OP................and the suspicion that their will be voter fraud again................Which is why I mentioned Rotten Acorn already.

I believe in one person and one vote.............Which is why I believe in voter I.D., and all voter registers to be verifiable to the best extent possible to ensure dead people aren't voting again.............or illegals................

Every vote.............we have this.............more people voting in a district than censuses say are even there........dead people voting.............lost votes..............and all the usual BS that goes with the elections...............

In our state you have to show a voter I.D. to vote and your name is checked off after registering.............which should be the norm for the nation.................As well as verifiable calibration of voting machines to ensure whatever is cast is what you actually voted for........................

In Alabama it's a paper ballet, which is then scanned into a reader and you are on your way.............Which gives a paper verification if needed.

Ja! Papieren, bitte!

Oh, so you are NOT for voter ID. Got it.

Yes, I can imagine that the racism and misogyny in that statement turned you on. Use a tissue afterwards and please do cover the children's eyes.

I'm remembering how back in 2008 that it was supposedly impossible to make fun of Obama.

:)

What a hoot.

Yes, I can imagine that the racism and misogyny in that statement turned you on. Use a tissue afterwards and please do cover the children's eyes.
Are you taking your meds or has the election gotten you thoroughly depressed?

Are you taking your meds or has the election gotten you thoroughly depressed?

Why?

I was projecting a GOP win for 11 months straight. Why would the election depress me?
There's a lot about life that you need to learn.

Forum List

Back