If Dems Lose Again, Obama’s Legacy Is Gone Forever

If Dems Lose Again, Obama’s Legacy Is Gone Forever

https://www.thedailybeast.com/if-dem...s-gone-forever
It’s one of this autumn’s pleasant surprises. Two years after Donald Trump’s election as president and 10 years after his own, Barack Obama is gracefully re-entering our consciousness, reminding us of what we have lost and may yet recover. The contrast between Obama and Trump - decent vs. despicable; incisive vs. ignorant; honest vs. humbug; classy vs. clownish - is now the critical subtext of the 2018 campaign. With Obama’s current approval ratings more than 20 points higher than Trump’s, the aching memory of his presidency will help energize Democrats in the midterms. But Obama’s return is also a reminder that some of his admirable qualities—modesty, prudence, deliberateness—have inadvertently helped Republicans endanger everything he built.... Now, just weeks away, comes a fork in road. One way leads to the validation of Donald Trump and makes his reelection more likely. Six more years of him as president would mean the extinction of nearly everything Barack Obama achieved beyond becoming the first black president.

~~~~~~
Hmm..., The tone of Jonathan Alter columnist for The Daily Beast, is a far cry from BLUE WAVE! I want to know what drugs Alter's taking. There still are: 1) Over 8 trillion dollars in additional public debt; 2) The abomination of the White House with the gay pride; 3) The abomination of the Stonewall Inn as a national monument; 4) Obamacare - protected by “leading the fight against Obamacare” John McCain. Oh, Manchurian Candidate Barack Hussein Obama aka Barry Dunham Soetoro leaves a “legacy” alright.....
Wherever there is a weak, corrupt, vengeful or otherwise evil soul there is a home for Satan and his communist spawn.

"Virtue must underlay all institutional arrangements if they are to be healthy and strong. The principles of democracy are as easily destroyed as human nature is corrupted!'
- John Adams
Who is this Obama you speak of?

-Geaux

Of course he does. If he didnt you guys wouldnt be talking about him 2 years later like Drumpf does at every opportunity.

Okay, what's Obama's legacy? I predict hilarity. :auiqs.jpg:
Already answered. Like I said, you guys cant stop talking about him. :laugh:

I don't talk about Obama I make fun of the clown.
I've seen you talk about Obama plenty of times. I cant say i have ever seen you make fun of Drumpf the orange clown.

That's because Trump is a winner. :itsok:
Yes Drumpf has won the title of biggest clown.

Okay, what's Obama's legacy? I predict hilarity. :auiqs.jpg:

I've seen you talk about Obama plenty of times. I cant say i have ever seen you make fun of Drumpf the orange clown.

He was good enough to whoop the Dem's ass, what does that say about Dem's.

What's left of it? Trump's erased most of it

Yea...that repeal of Obamacare sure went well

We gutted Obamacare to the point it will repeal itself.
It will still come back in another form. Thanks Obama.

Look there was bi-partisan support for common sense healthcare reforms like pre-existing conditions. But no, instead Dem's went full retard and decided to re-invent our entire healthcare system so they could tax and fee the hell out of working Americans to fund handouts for their deadbeat moochers. That's why the American people destroyed the Dem party.

It says the dems didnt have their shit together and floated Hillary as their candidate. She was a terrible choice but she still managed to beat Drumpf.

It says the dems didnt have their shit together and floated Hillary as their candidate. She was a terrible choice but she still managed to beat Drumpf.

Come on, long before Trump Dem's got their asses handed to them in 2010 in the worst beating in nearly the last 100 years. Then they lost the senate. It was after those losses that Trump decided to mop the floor with Hillary.

Look there was bi-partisan support for common sense healthcare reforms like pre-existing conditions. But no, instead Dem's went full retard and decided to re-invent our entire healthcare system so they could tax and fee the hell out of working Americans to fund handouts for their deadbeat moochers. That's why the American people destroyed the Dem party.
Support doesnt get shit done. Action does. Obama made it so now national healthcare is something people expect instead of something people support. Drumpf lost the battle to do away with it and is going to lose another term because he didnt have a clue what he was doing.

Republicans repealed the requirement to cover pre-existing conditions
Stop trying to take credit for it

0bama was a boil on the ass crack of humanity. Thank god it was lanced and now recovering.

Come on, long before Trump Dem's got their asses handed to them in 2010 in the worst beating in nearly the last 100 years. Then they lost the senate. It was after those losses that Trump decided to mop the floor with Hillary.
Drumpf never mopped the floor with Hillary. She beat him in the general election even though a lot of liberals didnt even vote. Drumpf was given electoral college affirmative action.

Drumpf never mopped the floor with Hillary. She beat him in the general election even though a lot of liberals didnt even vote. Drumpf was given electoral college affirmative action.

Trump won the total popular vote in 49 states by 1 million, 30 states outright, and over 300 EC votes that's an ass beating. :itsok:

Trump won the total popular vote in 49 states by 1 million, 30 states outright, and over 300 EC votes that's an ass beating. :itsok:
Where did you hear that? On Drumpf State TV...err I mean Faux News?

Drumpf had 62,980,160 and Hillary had 65,845,063. If you do the math it shows that Hillary beat him by almost 3 million votes. Mind you lots of liberals didnt even vote.

He cant erase shit.....I didnt vote for Obama and he is the last decent president the US had....thanks to him the US economy bounced back. What the US have now is a clown ass idiot.

Ps: I'm not a liberal.

Obama’s legacy will be easily restored

We will rejoin the Paris climate accord
Rejoin the Iran nuclear agreement
Repeal the Trump tax cuts
Fortify Obamacare
Tear down the wall

I think he means that CA went for Hillary by 4m votes. Must be the feces and needles on the streets that affects their brains

Forum List

Back