"If Dr. Gosnell had shot seven infants with an AR-15, it would be national news"

The point was never how much he charged.

The point was the ability to pay at all, and when you could get the money to pay.

Now, if you are a rich white person with insurance, you put that on your health coverage, and you put the co-pay on your credit card.

If you are a poor person of color. Medicaid won't pay for it because Henry Hyde was an asshole. You have to put money in a jar, until you finally hve that $300.00 to pay Gosnell, who used procedures a good clean clinic never would have used.

He's a freaking millionaire. When they raided his home he had $250,000 in bloody cash in his house.

Stop with your lies. This is on record.

He's a millionaire because he was also dealing drugs out of his clinic. In fact, it wasn't the abortions that brought him to the attention of law enforcement, it was the drug dealing.

He wasn't making millions on the abortions.

At least 100 later term abortions, $3,000 each.
Over 20 years of regular abortions at $300 each.

I guess you are right, he would have had to do an abortion once every 3 days just to make $1 million off of abortions, there is no way he could have made millions.

He's a freaking millionaire. When they raided his home he had $250,000 in bloody cash in his house.

He's a millionaire because he was also dealing drugs out of his clinic. In fact, it wasn't the abortions that brought him to the attention of law enforcement, it was the drug dealing.

So, are you saying that dealing illegal drugs is OK?

Only if you are a serial killer.

How do all you right wing oafs and simpletons know about this story if it's not national news?

What you're really whining about is the failure of Americans to react to the story the way you want them to, which is to change their mind about the legality of abortion, and turn the US back to your beloved, but overrated, 1950s.

Sorry, but you're on the losing side of history on the abortion issue, and you need to learn to live with it.

How do you not know about it if it is?

I agree!

That makes those baby deaths ok.

Obama's war. You wanna play that game?

"Appearing on the radio Thursday with host Tavis Smiley, professor Cornel West argued that President Barack Obama is, like Presidents George W. Bush and Richard Nixon before him, a “war criminal” uniquely responsible for the deaths of “over 200 children.”

West’s words were in response to a question about the administration’s seeming preference for killing terrorism suspects from the air rather than risking American lives to take them prisoner and hold them for an indefinite amount of time in military custody. A legal whitepaper obtained by NBC News recently exposed the Obama administration’s once-secret justification for the program, which authorizes a deadly airstrike if intelligence officials believe it may take out any “senior operational leaders” of al Qaeda or “associated forces,” even if that includes an American citizen."

Cornel West: Obama is a ?war criminal? who has killed ?over 200 children? | The Raw Story

Actually, he had a whole different set of rooms for the white patients with insurance. That was the point. I'm pretty sure he charged their insurance the full boat.

I get a different hospital room (semi-private) with my insurance.

Not cause I am white.

Last time I was in the hospital I had a private room. I didn't have insurance though.

I'm guessing it was covered in the lobotomy coupon that comes in the Libertarian Starter Kit.

The media also censor news of the 100 people killed on our highways every day by the car crazies. Only gun deaths count to the state media.

LifeSiteNews Mobile | If Gosnell had shot seven infants with an AR-15, it would be national news: Rep. Chris Smith

Thu Apr 11, 2013

WASHINGTON, D.C., April 11, 2013 (LifeSiteNews.com) - "If Dr. Gosnell had walked into a nursery and shot seven infants with an AR-15, it would be national news and the subject of presidential hand-wringing." That was the challenging observation made this morning by Rep. Chris Smith, R-NJ, on the floor of the U.S. House.

Because Kermit Gosnell instead allegedly snipped the spinal cords of seven newborn babies in a building called an abortion clinic, the national media has almost uniformly ignored the case, said Smith, something that he charged amounted to a deliberate "cover-up."

"Will the decades-long major national news media cover-up of the brutality—and violence—of abortion methods ever end?" asked Smith. "Will Americans ever be told the horrifying details as to how—and how often—abortionists dismember, decapitate, and chemically poison innocent babies?"

Kermit Gosnell is currently undergoing trial on charges of murdering seven newborn infants by slitting their spinal cords after failed abortions. Former employees of Gosnell have testified that hundreds of babies - many of them viable - were "aborted" in this way at Gosnell's "House of Horrors" clinic.

If he had stabbed them or hit them with a wrench...we'd have 10+ threads about how gun control would not have saved those children.

The media also censor news of the 100 people killed on our highways every day by the car crazies. Only gun deaths count to the state media.

LifeSiteNews Mobile | If Gosnell had shot seven infants with an AR-15, it would be national news: Rep. Chris Smith

Thu Apr 11, 2013

WASHINGTON, D.C., April 11, 2013 (LifeSiteNews.com) - "If Dr. Gosnell had walked into a nursery and shot seven infants with an AR-15, it would be national news and the subject of presidential hand-wringing." That was the challenging observation made this morning by Rep. Chris Smith, R-NJ, on the floor of the U.S. House.

Because Kermit Gosnell instead allegedly snipped the spinal cords of seven newborn babies in a building called an abortion clinic, the national media has almost uniformly ignored the case, said Smith, something that he charged amounted to a deliberate "cover-up."

"Will the decades-long major national news media cover-up of the brutality—and violence—of abortion methods ever end?" asked Smith. "Will Americans ever be told the horrifying details as to how—and how often—abortionists dismember, decapitate, and chemically poison innocent babies?"

Kermit Gosnell is currently undergoing trial on charges of murdering seven newborn infants by slitting their spinal cords after failed abortions. Former employees of Gosnell have testified that hundreds of babies - many of them viable - were "aborted" in this way at Gosnell's "House of Horrors" clinic.

If he had stabbed them or hit them with a wrench...we'd have 10+ threads about how gun control would not have saved those children.

If we had fewer pro abortion posters we would have a lot fewer stupid deflections.

So, are you saying that dealing illegal drugs is OK?

I think the war on drugs is the greatest act of stupidity in human history, but that's just my opinion.

However, if you had over a third grade reading level, you would know I was pointing out that the source of most of Gosnell's wealth was the drug dealing, not the abortions.

I guess you are right, he would have had to do an abortion once every 3 days just to make $1 million off of abortions, there is no way he could have made millions.

Assumes he 1) Had that many patients, 2) He had that much overhead.

Besides the fact that costs of the late abortions were probalby a lot lower. (Most put that at about $1200) he still had to hire staff, pay for drugs, pay rent or mortgage on his clinic, etc.

Guy, quit pretending you care about these fetuses. This is your oppurtunity to get your misogynyistic agenda under the tent, and no one is buying it.

[
I get it now, it is not a crime unless it is reported. All those rapes that no one reports are actually consensual sex. All murders that go unreported are actually suicides, or maybe dead people are just hiding.

When you double down on being an idiot you really double down on it.

The point went over your deluded head... but I can kind of get that... you missed it completely.

Why aren't the women being charged as co-conspirators?

Simple enough question.

[

He was the only game in town because he was a serial killer that enjoyed taking advantage of the lack of serial killers into killing late term babies, which is actually illegal in most states. It also is not part of Roe v Wade, which specifically limited the right to abortions in the third trimester.

Keep calling me crazy when I have all the evidence, and even have the outrage of Planned Parenthood, on my side.

Guy, Planned Parenthood is outraged because Gosnell is the result of your bad policies.

Let's review, shall we.

Roe v. Wade did have some guidelines on "viability" to ban late term abortions.

However, the Doe v. Boland decision, handed down the same day, pretty much stuck all those down by allowing "Health of the Mother" exceptions. Who gets to determine the "Health of the mother"? Her doctor.

Now, the reason why PA is so messed up is that they passed a bunch of restrictions, some of which were held to be constitutional under Planned Parenthood v. Casey. It was the last time you had enough mouth-breaters on SCOTUS to screw with it.

Point is, because PA has these restrictions, women couldn go to other states and get these abortions if they were affluent enough. The ones who were poor were stuck with Gosnell.

Assumes he 1) Had that many patients, 2) He had that much overhead.

Besides the fact that costs of the late abortions were probalby a lot lower. (Most put that at about $1200) he still had to hire staff, pay for drugs, pay rent or mortgage on his clinic, etc.

Guy, quit pretending you care about these fetuses. This is your oppurtunity to get your misogynyistic agenda under the tent, and no one is buying it.

Where did I assume anything?

I used math, and your numbers, to show that it would take one patient every three days to make the $700,000 it takes to be a millionaire.

[
I get it now, it is not a crime unless it is reported. All those rapes that no one reports are actually consensual sex. All murders that go unreported are actually suicides, or maybe dead people are just hiding.

The point went over your deluded head... but I can kind of get that... you missed it completely.

Simple enough question.
The point was so stupid I actually tripped over it, which is why I was mocking you.

[

He was the only game in town because he was a serial killer that enjoyed taking advantage of the lack of serial killers into killing late term babies, which is actually illegal in most states. It also is not part of Roe v Wade, which specifically limited the right to abortions in the third trimester.

Keep calling me crazy when I have all the evidence, and even have the outrage of Planned Parenthood, on my side.

Guy, Planned Parenthood is outraged because Gosnell is the result of your bad policies.

Let's review, shall we.

Roe v. Wade did have some guidelines on "viability" to ban late term abortions.

However, the Doe v. Boland decision, handed down the same day, pretty much stuck all those down by allowing "Health of the Mother" exceptions. Who gets to determine the "Health of the mother"? Her doctor.

Now, the reason why PA is so messed up is that they passed a bunch of restrictions, some of which were held to be constitutional under Planned Parenthood v. Casey. It was the last time you had enough mouth-breaters on SCOTUS to screw with it.

Point is, because PA has these restrictions, women couldn go to other states and get these abortions if they were affluent enough. The ones who were poor were stuck with Gosnell.

My bad policies? How am I responsible for the state not inspecting medical facilities despite the fact that an employee actually reported the unsanitary facilities and unlicensed caregivers to the state licensing board? Want to try and run that one out so it makes sense?

Or are you just going to keep lying?

[

Simple enough question.
The point was so stupid I actually tripped over it, which is why I was mocking you.

I'm sure you trip over a lot of things, but that's only because the meds for hallucinations don't work all that good.

My bad policies? How am I responsible for the state not inspecting medical facilities despite the fact that an employee actually reported the unsanitary facilities and unlicensed caregivers to the state licensing board? Want to try and run that one out so it makes sense?

Again- if you had state paid for abortion in the first trimester, no one would go to Gosnell in the third.

We could also talk about how "Starving the Beast" (cutting taxes so that state agencies never have enough money to do their jobs) probably contributed to the state board not following up on complaints.

Again- if you had state paid for abortion in the first trimester, no one would go to Gosnell in the third.

We could also talk about how "Starving the Beast" (cutting taxes so that state agencies never have enough money to do their jobs) probably contributed to the state board not following up on complaints.

Again, that is not the issue.

I got a question, though. Why aren't the 99 women who didn't die as a result of Gosnell's procedures on the dock with him? If he killed "100 babies" (he's only being charged with 7), then why aren't those women who brought those babies to his clinic to be killed being charged as co-conspirators..

Katz has the answer for you:

The women who went to Gosnell for an abortion did not sever the spinal cords of the babies that were born alive. Gosnell did that and it is murder. He is being charged with the murders of seven of these infants and manslaughter of the one woman who died.

Babies are born alive during botched abortions. Very few want to tackle this topic otherwise the wrath of the pro abortion pro choice crowd comes down on them.

But the bottom line is every day around this planet an botched abortion happens and then infanticide occurs.

We are surely going to hell in a hand basket when first we can't admit it, let alone condone it.

Botched abortions should never occur, but sadly, they do, and doctors will cover them up because they don't want to lose their medical license, or pay a fine, or face charges. It's about being too gutless to admit you stuffed up, and to take your punishment.

Bush killed more children in Iraq in the first week of the war than this nut did.

Obama killed quite a few as well......war deaths are different douche
But how many has abortiion killed? yeah more than Iraq....waaaaaay more.....lets keep playing this game....I'll fuck you up and not in that homoerotic way you love so much.

Forum List

Back